Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
For Sheba,<BR>I hope this thread brings you some solace, and hope for your future.<P>Take Care,<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Disgrace99d (edited September 15, 1999).]

M
M
I am grateful for:<P>The fact that I have my family close to me...at all times..<P>My wonderful dog (I just love the big baby so much!)<P>That my 9 year old daughter has stopped daydreaming in class, and has started to concentrate (as the teacher has said)<P>That my brother who is a pilot, didn't get killed in his experimental airplane (which was on the news [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>That I actually get to look forward to this Christmas, without any thoughts of bad stuff..I want to go ice skating and shopping and buying ice cream like we did a couple years ago, without remembering all of those other incidents. First year in awhile without it.

B
B
Today I am grateful.....<P>That my Grandmother is home and doing well<P>That I have wonderful friends who care about me<P>That I received and invitation to my college dorm reunion (they actually found me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>That I am going to be able to attend the reunion and see some of my old college chums again<P>That there are so many people here who are understanding and caring.... not judgemental.<P>Have a nice night everyone... see ya all tomorow.<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

D
D
Today I am grateful that the hurricane took a northern turn and hopefully avoided a direct hit with Jacksonville.<P>I am grateful that my H got two days off midweek, and that tomorrow we can spend all day on the couch being lazy. Or hiding in the closet away from the storm. Anyone want to babysit my 4 year old for us? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am grateful that we were able to get supplies for the hurricane before the shelves were wiped clean.<P>I am grateful that everyone that I care about is out of harms way.<P>I am grateful for all of the prayers you guys said for all of us near the hurricane. They are working so far, keep it up!<P>------------------<BR>The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.<BR>Helen Keller<BR>

S
S
Disgrace99d -<P>I am sorry that you are feeling so bad.<P>I can feel your pain and anger through your words.<P>This thread is one of great solace and strength for me with my daily battle with infidelity and I would like it to stay one of peace and thankfulness for the GOOD that I am left with in life at the moment.<P>Please - for the benefit of us who need this kind of thread - could you perhaps delete that angry posting? Please!<P>It is not appropriate - especially on this thread! THANK you if you were to be so kind - those words aren't necessary on this. It is a thread of unity and is good for all of us.<P>Thank you and may God give you comfort,<P>Sheba

N
OP Offline
N
Today, I'm grateful for:<P>1) Wonderful people like Sheba who aren't afraid to take a stand in the name of healing and forgiveness. Thanks Sheba, you're a gem.<P>2) That both my H and I continue to build a happy, successful marriage together.<P>3) That my H and I are planning a wonderful weekend together since both of us are off the entire weekend.<P>4) That many on this forum, despite their difficult situations, can still find things to be grateful for.<P>5) That God loves EVERYONE.<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

C
C
Hi to all. This is the first time I've ever posted a reply but this was such a good topic. I too am thankful that:<BR>My H came to me last night in the middle of his workout*someting he hasn't done since the the beginning of his Affair.<BR>He put his ring back on<BR>He has been treating me with respect<BR>Kissed my back last night in bed and just held me.<BR>I love my H very much no matter what.<BR>I am so glad that I found this site. I've really gotten to know all of you and it's so nice to know that I'm not alone. THANK YOU!!!<BR>

P
P
Today I am grateful for:<BR>That me and my son are in good health.<BR>That I have a roof over my head and clothes on my back.<BR>That I have time to prepare for this hurricane.<BR>That I have wonderful friends.<BR>That I have a great job that I enjoy.<P>------------------<BR>That which does not kill us, will make us stronger.<BR>* Viki<P>

H
H
I'm grateful for:<P>1. A day off work<BR>2. School buses<BR>3. Daycare for my daughter<BR>4. Powered doughnets<BR>5. Sweaters

S
S
I'm grateful I read this thread.<P>I'm grateful my wife is taking dancing lessons with me.<P>I'm grateful my daughter's broken hand healed (she got her cast off yesterday).<P>I'm grateful my wife called me and said she would be home late yesterday.<P>I'm grateful for rain, lightning, and thunder.<P>I'm grateful that I made it this far in my marriage.<BR>

C
C
I'm grateful that I got off of work early today and was able to spend some time with my husband<P>I'm grateful that H and I are feeling closer again everyday<P>I'm grateful that I have tomorrow off of work<P>I'm grateful I did my grocery shopping yesterday so I can just stay home to get my house cleaning done<P>I'm grateful for my three great kids who make each day worth living

S
S
Hello All - How's everybody's day? Going well I hope!!!<P>I am grateful :<P>1) That the hurricane did not do much damage to FLA coast!! And those people are safe!!<P>2) For people that can be very considerate and kind - Thank you!! (Smiley Face)<P>3) That it's raining even though that may mean the hurricane is heading my way because we need the water.<P>4) That my tire was flat when I went to get in the car - rather than it blowing on the highway while I was driving.<P>5) That I am smiling even though H didn't show up yet to take me to get the TV like he said he would.<P>Every one stay safe along the east coast now!! Prayers to us all!!<P><BR>

N
OP Offline
N
Today, I'm grateful<P>1) that I'm being considered for a position with an up-and-coming organization opening a new branch in our area.<P>2) that I don't have to go out today in this storm.<P>3) that even though it's cloudy and raining outside, my life is very **sunny** right now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>4) that I finally bought some clothes for myself yesterday. (haven't bought any for myself in almost a year!)<P>5) that I get a free car wash when the storm is over! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) For the loving and caring people on this website<P>2) For the lives of those who are spared in the many tragedies going on around us these last few days and for those who will be spared in the days to come.<P>3) That - so far - my basement does not have water coming in.<P>4) That I think I have everything prepared for this hurricane, should it hit us hard.<P>5) That my 110+ lb. baby, (dog) - who's name is Brittney BTW, comes up and snuggles with me just when I seem to need it the most!!!<P>

S
S
I'm grateful my wife let me hold her hand yesterday as we took a long walk. It has been a long time since we last did that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm grateful the Lord gives me the strength to go on for one more day.<P>I'm grateful (very grateful) that I believe my marriage is healing day by day.<P>I'm grateful my wife talked about "our" future together yesterday.<P>I'm grateful that my wife and I can talk about almost anything - again.<P>I'm grateful for getting to hold my wife's hand on a long walk yesterday - oops, I already said that. I guess I'm really, really grateful about that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
I'm grateful <BR>-that nothing turned up on my STD tests!<BR>-my H is living at home<BR>-my 2 wonderful children<BR>-the hurricane missed Disney World and we leave for there on Saturday for our first vacation as a family in 2 years.<BR>-good friends & prayer warriors, both in person & on this board.<BR>-that God is righteous and just, loving and forgiving, merciful and powerful.<BR>

B
B
Today I am thankful....<P>That I have a good job that I love<P>That I got to talk to my best friend last night because she always makes me smile<P>For my best friend (see above)<P>That I was able to talk to H today w/o tears, and when he asked to see me this weekend I told him no, because I have plans (I didn't cave in & cancel my plans)<P>That H told me he might be able to keep our babies (doggies) when he moves (please God, please)<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

A
A
GOOD IDEA!<P>Life<BR>2 Wonderfully Caring Children<BR>Special Friends<BR>Will be first time Grandparents in March<BR>WONDERFUL Memories of my Mother<BR>My New Best Girlfriend I have found in my Dad<BR>My furry friends<BR>That I found compassion for my Husband<BR>30 Years of Marriage<BR>That my Husband Loves me and always has<BR><P>------------------<BR>"TIME" :)<P><BR>

H
H
I am just grateful I wasn't the betrayer-as much as being betrayed hurts I am glad I am made of the right stuff and don't have to stoop to screwing around when I have a perfectly good spouse...................<P>*heartache*

M
M
I'm grateful even though I was the betrayer and the betrayed, that my H and I have been able to overcome those obstacles and seek a positive future.<P>I'm grateful that I have two healthy children that are full of love for everyone (so sensitive to others needs)<P>I'm grateful that I have two wonderful parents that I can reach out to in times of need.<P>I'm grateful that I have a great friend that shares the same feelings as I do.<P>I'm grateful that I can now appreciate the little things, like butterflies..too many times we're all caught up in the fast lane and miss the little stuff.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (Ian T, SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 1,073 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation