Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
1. I am grateful Jesus Christ is there to look after me, love me & be at my side, no matter what I have done.<P>2. I am thankful for the time I have spent with my Wife. She is something wonderful & extremely special which God brought into my life.<P>3. I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters which mean everything in the world to me.<P>4. I am thankful God created the world such as He did. There is snow on Pikes Peak today and it is truly a beautiful scene.<P>5. I am thankful for this website, all the members who participate, whether lurking or posting. We all have something to learn and something to teach.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A> <BR>

P
P
I'm grateful we made it through Hurrican Floyd.<BR>I'm grateful to have my health.<BR>I'm grateful to have the most wonderful son.<BR>I'm grateful I have the best friends.<BR>I'm grateful I made it through another day.

S
S
I am grateful that my H is making the effort to show his love for me.<P>I am grateful that we have the opportunity to make our marriage everything that it should be.<P>I am grateful to have two wonderful children who grew up to be responsible adults who love and care for their own children.<P>I am grateful to have four beautiful and healthy grandchildren.<P>I am grateful to have my cocker spaniels who stick to me like glue when I'm home and who insist--no, demand!--that I pet them and rub their tummies. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am grateful that my mother is able to live on her own in her own home and doing as well as she is at the age of 83, and that she is still sharp as a tack.<P>I am grateful that Jesus Christ loves me enough that he took the punishment for my sins.

S
S
Today, <P>I'm grateful to call Jesus Christ my Savior.<BR>I'm grateful for kisses from my wife [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR>I'm grateful for four good kids.<BR>I'm grateful for a good job.<BR>I'm grateful for good coffee.<BR>I'm grateful for the help I have received here.<BR>I'm grateful that I can maybe help someone else through this mess.

B
B
I am grateful.......<P>That after a very long search, I have found ME again!<P>That I am finding happiness in my life in the small things.<P>That I am making positive changes in my life.<P>That God loves us all.<P>That it is FRIDAY!<P>One extra one today.... That I am going to take myself on a mini vacation next month!<P>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

T
T
I'm grateful:<BR> That my wife truly loves me.<BR> That my wife and I have found our love for each other, again.<BR> That God put the OM into the picture to wake me up.<BR> That God showed me the way to heal my relationship with my wife.<BR> That God has begun working on me to heal my anger addiction.<BR> That God has shown me a new way to live my life.<BR> That God and my wife are now in my life.<P>------------------<BR>

Y
Y
New Woman, thanks for creating this thread. I used to fill in my gratitude journal but let it slide when the sh*t hit the fan [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Today I'm grateful that...<P>I have a husband who loves me<P>My self-tanner worked!<P>I have so many friends I can count on<P>It's the weekend<P>I lost 2 pounds this week

J
J
My son was evacuated from school due to hurricane -- we've had a great visit since Wednesday morning<P>I thank God for helping through this

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) That Floyd came and went and not a drop of water came in my basement!!<P>2) For my determination and ability to process all the negativity that hits me in the face.<P>3) That I fit the new TV in my car<P>4) For my boss, who had us all let out a tension releasing scream at work today!! (Yeah, he's a little nuts!)<P>5) That it's Friday (not that I have plans for the weekend - except yardwork with all the branches and leaves down)<P>Have a great weekend everyone!!<P>Hugs, <P>Sheba<P>PS I almost forgot that I am also grateful the Mrs. SHA allowed him to hold her hand yesterday!!!!

N
OP Offline
N
Today, I'm grateful:<P>1) that Floyd passed through our area bringing only some much needed rain (10 inches of it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) and some winds.<P>2) that someone commented how my H and I looked like "newlyweds" today.<P>3) that my H took me to see "For the Love of the Game," and it was a fun, romantic date flick.<P>4) that I got called back for a second interview for a new job I'm pursuing.<P>5) that we may be buying a new house in the spring!<P>Have a great weekend everyone!<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

B
B
This is really tough right now:<P>I'm grateful<P>- I was able to find some square dance outfits at Goodwill for under $10 each (they call them Halloween costumes; I call them square dance dresses)<P>- that I have an appointment tomorrow for a MRI for my ankle that hasn't healed yet from my 7/19 accident<P>- that I was able to dance a little on Thursday night (even though I couln't keep up with the 70 year old beginners!)<P>- that my husband is still at home with me in spite of our continued problems with his addiction to romance and lying<P>- that my husband is not too bright about shutting down his computer when he goes out and I was able to find out that OW #1 doesn't want to hear from him any more (even to get updates on his damn website)<P>but I was not happy to find a new chain of correspondence to/from another woman!<P>Sigh... you take the good with the bad I guess<P>------------------<BR>RobinAnn<P>*********<P>Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape!

S
SDS Offline
S
I grateful for my two children you are trying so hard to help me; for my two grandbabies that help keep my time occupied: for my son-in-law and his family (He is lettting my son and I live with them while I look for a new job and place to live) (His sister took time out form last minute wedding plans to help with my resume)for old friends; and for finding this site( It has help me alot.) and for getting through one more day without a lot of tears.<P>------------------<BR>di<BR>

K
K
I haven't been able to keep up withthis thread as I wished. But I'm here. And today I'm gratefull<P>that my H's aunt had a good trip - she's visiting back home<P>that although we worked hard this weekend, my H found time to take us to the park to play soccer - the kids loved it, and I needed the exercize. We had fun<P>that third week of school is starting and I'm still sane<P>that my H surprised me rememebering some of my needs that he usually forgets<P>that we're happy and healthy<P>that my daughter's buggie came when I called him after getting out of the cage ( I was cleaning the windows and I'm so glad he didn't fly trough

C
C
I thank God for;<P>1 Him being there for me (us) ALWAYS!<BR>2 My two beautiful daughters.<BR>3 This forum!<BR>4 Paxil<BR>5 Advil

B
B
Ok, I've been gone all weekend, and I'm catching up. For the weekend I am grateful....<P>That I found new jeans.... 4 sizes smaller than the last time I bought them [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>That I found shoes that fit, and dont hurt my feet<P>That I was able to find and afford everything I went shopping for<P>For my cousin & her H.... for letting me stay with them this weekend<P>For the "good days" .. like today<P>For everyone here, you guys help me keep my sanity [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>That I have a job to go to tomorrow (today).<P>God Bless us all<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

Y
Y
To all you beautiful people!<P>1) I am grateful that today my wife finally agreed to go to counseling.<P>2) That we've had good times together at outings with our daughter.<P>3) Possibly there could be some light shining through that tunnel.<P>4) That I love my wife to the utmost, w/o any distain.<P>5) That I love my daughter and her beautiful innocence.<P>6) That I have all of you here to share my pain.<P>Brently

U
U
<BR> I'm grateful :<BR> God gave us another day<BR> the kids are healthy<BR> to spend the weekend with our family<BR> my husband woke me up with a kiss<BR> I'm going to a job I love<BR> all you wonderful people keep me sane

P
P
I am grateful for my son.<BR>I am grateful for my health.<BR>I am grateful for all the wonderful people on this site.<BR>I am grateful that the rain has stopped.<BR>I am grateful for my job.

S
S
Today, <P>I'm grateful for a wonderful weekend with my wife [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>I'm grateful for a healthy family.<P>I'm grateful for lots of rain.<P>I'm grateful for God's grace.<BR>

A
A
On a Monday afternoon I'm grateful for:<BR> 1) My H who held my hand while I cried after lunch today;<BR> 2) My teenage daughter who promised to clean her room - I'll be grateful<BR>for her tomorrow too even though her room will still be a health hazard [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com];<BR> 3) My son who now can play 3 notes on his trombone;<BR> 4) My dear friends that I got to visit with this weekend;<BR> 5) The rain we are getting today.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 909 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation