Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Thread Like Summary
Parm
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#3015362 05/26/2021 1:22 PM
by Parm
Parm
I am 34 years old male and living in India. I am married for 6 years and have two children. Before marriage my wife told me that she was in a relationship but was not in love with the guy. the guy was younger in age. they were in relationship for 3 years.
she celebrated many things with him. one day I saw pic of her in her cell phone and asked her where this pic was taken and with whom she was. she said it was in some Mall and my friend was with me and after many days after our engagement I came to know that she was with that guy at that night on her birthday but she again lied to me. After repeated inquiries she confessed that guy was with her. it struck my mind and I was in pain. she might have told me other lies about their relationship.
but she said she had told me everything and she was not lying.
One day the guy called her and she gave the phone to me and I told him that we are going to marry and don't call her again. he tried to malign her on facebook but we deleted our fb id's. after so many years of marriage those things again come in between us and her past is again haunting me. and I am completely devastated. Don't know what to do. Main thing that bother me is not the relationship but the lies on which the relationship stands that I don't like... kindly guide me what should I do........
Liked Replies
#3015402 Jun 5th a 09:31 PM
by SugarCane
SugarCane
Originally Posted by Parm
Now they are not in touch.She never talked about him. the main thing that hurts me is not their relation but the lies she told me to start relation with me.... that really hurt..
but she never admits that she ever lied.
I don't understand what you are trying to achieve by getting her to say that she was in love with the boyfriend. What will you do if she changes her story and says that yes, she loved him? Would you end your marriage over the lie?
1 member likes this
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation