Marriage Builders
Hello Again everyone<P> Need your help the W just called had a bad day at work asked her to wait until I got home would love to talk to her about it. Then she mention that she was joking around with OM. That just about kills me. I was under the impression that she was only supposed to see him at work for strictly Business. Is this a big red flag or am I jumping to conclusions. I can't believe that she doesn't think that it hurts me to here that they are joking around together. I hope I am over blowing this but please help. I am going to try & not love bust. But why cant she see that this tears me apart or is it that she just doesn't care what it is doing to me or is it that it is no big deal to her that they joke around. <P><BR>Please help<P><BR> LotsofHope<BR><P>------------------<BR>
Hi LotsofHope -<P>Calm down a little....things are going good for you two - don't focus on OM.<P>Let's look at what she said (at least what you wrote here) - OK!!<P>She said she had a bad day at work....<BR>She said she joked around with OM...<P>Apparently, joking with OM contributed to her bad day.....<P>I don't think that she realizes how hurt you get just thinking of OM let alone if she mentions him......<P>Just listen to her and if the opportunity presents itself to reveal your feelings in a loving and non threatening or pushing way...then talk about it...<P>If not....don't obsess - this marriage is about you and your wife!!! Keep thinking on that....<P>HUGS,<P>Sheba
LotsofHope - You have to tell your wife (calmly) how you feel when she tells you something like she was "joking around" with om at work. It is no joke to you. My H and I are also doing fairly well but he still does insensitive stuff like that too. This week he sent me an email with his schedule including two entries for conferences he will be attending, "ow included". Not a word adressing my fears. On the bright side your wife did call to tell you about her day and to share her feelings with you. How about you sharing yours with her in a loving caring way. This affairs at work situation truly sucks...
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums