Marriage Builders
Wasstubborn,<P>Happy Birthday to YOU!<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!<BR>Happy Birthday DEAR WASSY!!!!!!<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!<P> <A HREF="http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6978e/hkd9wxajngkebu.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6978e/hkd9wxajngkebu.htm</A> <P>Hope your days is as specail and wonderful as you are!!!!!<P>Birthday Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<BR><P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF
Thank You Card Fairie!!!<BR>I love it!<BR>I don't think I get to party much though! I get to spend the next two days at the football field and Hockey rink. Do I get to be an obnoxious sports mom because it's my B-day? I could really really vent there!<BR>Those referees might be the target [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Wassy,<BR>OF COURSE YOU DO!!! Be as obnoxious as you wish! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Take several of those foam bricks with you.... and have some FUN!<P>Hugs & Kisses, <BR>TCF<P>PS ~~ Watch out later.... there may be a party!<P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF
Wassy, Wish I could join you as long as you have those nice big foam blocks! But have a good weekend anyhow and make the most of it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P><BR>
chick's<BR>You wouldn't want to see me in action.<BR>My son is the smallest one on both teams but in his mind he is the biggest. Scary stuff!!<BR>I get pretty tense sometimes. Actually have to get a play by play on occasion because my eyes are covered by my hands!<BR>Why on earth would a 130lb boy be playing defence against 215 lb opponents??? EEK!<BR>He says the bigger they are the harder they fall! No wonder I'm going gray!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WASSIE!!!!<P>Hope it's a GREAT day!<P>Lori
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums