Marriage Builders
Posted By: Cuckold To all struggling female betrayers - 08/21/99 08:50 AM
To make sense of the confusion and cope with the withdrawal you are feeling, if you are a female betrayer, please read the following book, it is excellent. Written by a woman strictly for women who have strayed from their husbands.<P>"The Passions, Perils and Agonies of Female Infidelity" (1994) by Carol Botwin.<P>It will help you deal with the cravings and the guilt.<BR>
Posted By: TryingAgain Re: To all struggling female betrayers - 08/21/99 11:49 AM
Thanks so much! <BR>I tried to find it at Amazon, but the it is out of print. Hmmm. I'll try the library.<p>[This message has been edited by TryingAgain (edited August 21, 1999).]
Posted By: Cuckold Re: To all struggling female betrayers - 08/21/99 12:29 PM
(Sorry) More complete book title:<P>"Tempted Women: The Passions, Perils and Agonies of Female Infidelity" (1994) by Carol Botwin<P>
Posted By: yes_dup290 Re: To all struggling female betrayers - 08/21/99 12:31 PM
I've read some of this book (Tempted Women). It advocates dishonesty during reconciliation with your husband - not good
Posted By: Cuckold Re: To all struggling female betrayers - 08/21/99 12:46 PM
Trying again,<BR>Published by Vermillon (Random House)<P><BR>Blindsided,<BR>Please don't disregard all of it just because there is one point you disagree with. It's not the Gospel, but there's a wealth of good information in it that is very helpful from an experienced and highly respected author. She expresses things that other authors don't ever quite get around to discussing in detail.<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums