Marriage Builders
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 10:20 PM
I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still around, lurking daily. I don't post much as there isn't much to say.<P>I'm ok as far as being past 99% of the anger , ect.. from the affairs. <P>I'm just trying to learn how to deal with the other problems in our marriage. The lack of warmth, affection, communication.<P>Don't forget me guys, I'm still here , still praying for you, I just don't want to drag ya'll down with my depressing moods.<P><P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>
Posted By: chick's Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 10:25 PM
Missed you! Glad to know your good sense is just a call away! Bless you!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P><BR>
Posted By: trustntruth Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 10:26 PM
I, for one, have missed you terribly.<P>And, to let you know - YOU have never dragged me down, not once, no matter what your mood has been! <P>I have grown to love you, Deb! God Bless You, and go get that book and join us on the Women's Bible study, okay?<P>TNT
Posted By: professorg Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 10:28 PM
Glad to hear from you!!! Keep working on all aspects. It is the small things that erode the relationship. Those need to be addressed or the problem will resurface.<P>Visit this site <A HREF="http://www.familylife.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.familylife.com/</A> .<P>I have been getting daily emails from here that keep everything in focus. The Mrs and I attended a marriage conference. She wasn't totally ther for the whole weekend so we haven't done as well as I expected not to mentioned failing a joke she called herself playing on me with the OM who she started having an emotional affair with.<P>------------------<BR>God Bless,<BR>Rob<P><BR>
Posted By: Wexwill Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 11:03 PM
Deb - Hi! How ya doin'? Nice of you to drop by. Don't be a stranger. (Sounds like you're not!) Hope things are going well with you. Sounds like you're really making some progress! (Wish I was.) Regards and blessings,<P>--Wex
Posted By: lostva Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 11:11 PM
OHHH, it's good to hear from you. Glad you're still hanging around. Keep lettin' us know how you're doing. We miss you too.<P>Lori
Posted By: Sir Hurts Alot Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 11:46 PM
Hey Deb!<P>I'm glad you're lurking! And we certainly haven't forgoten about you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] BTW, you never dragged me down with any mood. Maybe I'm not that perceptive. Anyway, hope you're doing OK. <P>SHA<P>
Posted By: Betrayed Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/19/99 11:53 PM
Hey Deb, <BR>Nice of you to drop by. I was just thinking about you this morning. I realized you hadn't been around and was wondering if you were okay. <BR>I was also thinking about SHA and wondering how things were going. I see (by his response here) that he's still around too.
Posted By: cl Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/20/99 12:21 AM
hi deb!! Hugs for you and bozo. <BR>The challenge of getting it all together in the healing process? Pretty overwhelming some days. But challenges are good for us remember? Who's ridiculous grandmother told us that while growing up? Yours and mine!
Posted By: new_beginning Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/20/99 02:15 AM
Glad to see you... and I know how you feel... I almost don't want to post either... then one day I get some wild hair and go for it!!<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P>
Posted By: cl Re: I miss you guys ! - 11/20/99 03:29 AM
deb, start the party please!!!! I am about freezing out here and it is fixin to snow tonight.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums