Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup489 Thank You! - 11/22/99 02:13 PM
Hi guys and gals,<P>Just wanted to <B>Thank all of you very much </B> for my sanity.<P>Whenever I give up hope, get fed up, had enough or love bust in a major way (like today for instance), I come here among my new friends, and read, read, read.<P>Within minutes I'm centered again, filled with hope and peace, ready to start a new tommorrow.<P><B>I want to thank you for all your patience, wisdom, kindness, spirit and humor.</B><P><I>The quality of mercy is not strain'd,<BR>It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven<BR>Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:<BR>It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.</I><BR> - THE MERCHANT OF VENICE <I>SHAKESPEARE</I><BR> Act 4, Scene 1<P><P>------------------<BR><B> <I> Black Heart </B> </I>
Posted By: Mater Re: Thank You! - 11/22/99 10:45 PM
I just wanted to second that ... I love this place. There are days I think I am crazy and alone or I think that, I got my H here, he is trying, I shouldn't be seeking help, especially from ones who don't have their spouse at home. But I come here and realize how thankful I need to be and how I am not crazy and not alone in my emotions. Thanks to everyone here. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Black Heart - I read your profile, hang in there, I hope things work out for you!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Mater<P>
Posted By: bonnet Re: Thank You! - 11/22/99 10:51 PM
Hi Blackheart,<P>I just read your profile. I'm so sorry.<BR>Where abouts in Aust.?<P>Jo
Posted By: yes_dup489 Re: Thank You! - 11/22/99 11:30 PM
Thanks Mater, I will hang in there with a little help from my friends - you guys!<P>Bonnet- I'm in Sydney. Just an update to my profile- even though my H wants his freedom, he has tried living alone and can't hack it. He's moved in part-time with his Mom and of course has continued to iniate contact with OW. So he says it (our seperation) has nothing to do with OW when in fact it has everything to do with it.<P>Regards,<BR><P>------------------<BR><B> <I> Black Heart </B> </I>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums