Marriage Builders
Posted By: Being a better Arik Back again....:) - 12/12/99 09:17 PM
Hey, everyone!! I am home again. I went away (as most of you know) to my friend's house for a visit. I could have stayed longer, it was nice to have a chance to "get away" for a bit. I have read the last several postings that Nicole wrote, as well as your responses. I'm not going to do a whole lot of commenting about them or what I think. I am kinda in a place right now where I just want to "take things in". I feel like I have been arguing(sp?) too much and not listening enough. As far as my time away....I had a nice time with my friends. The drive home was harrowing though. I hit some ice at 60mph, spun the car, and jumped the run off ditch, before landing the car vertically in the deep snow. I lived. The guy that stopped to help said that he didn't think I was going to when I got airborne. Oh well, mark it down as an incredible adrenaline rush. Just though I'd let you all know that I have been reading, just not always posting. C-YA for now.
Posted By: lostva Re: Back again....:) - 12/12/99 10:54 PM
Arik - glad you're home safe and sound. And glad that you're back here. Take the time you need just "to be". It's important, too.<P>Not much time right now, but just wanted to welcome you back.<P>Lori
Posted By: love WAS blind Re: Back again....:) - 12/12/99 11:48 PM
i know you aren't trying to think too much anymore, but did you have any eye-opening realizations when you almost died? i mean, where do you want your life to be when you die?<BR>just wondering.<BR>my H is having some strange health symptoms and tests and is afraid he has cancer, and it is really bringing him back "home" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>are you living life the way you want to be remembered at your funeral?<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>
Posted By: chick's Re: Back again....:) - 12/13/99 03:18 AM
Arik, glad your home safe and sound, take it easy living the flying life can be hard on the butt too!<BR>I hear a new note in your letters. Your actually listening?? That is so great, a really big step in the right direction! Too many people don't listen and think at all.<BR>God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums