Marriage Builders
Posted By: hopeful1771 name change - 08/15/99 01:10 AM
I am known here as deceiver, well that is until now. I decided to change my name with some influences from people here. I just hope that the new name is a good thing. Thanks to everyone who suggested the change.
Posted By: love WAS blind Re: name change - 08/15/99 01:37 AM
YAY!!! good for you!<BR>hope you had a nice vacation, welcome back.
Posted By: hopeful1771 Re: name change - 08/15/99 02:26 AM
It was a wonderful vaction. We are all sunburned but I think I got the worst of it. My lips are so burnt they are swollen and starting to blister some. It was fun though.
Posted By: Sheba Re: name change - 08/15/99 07:26 AM
Hey There -<P>Welcome back!!!! I'm glad you had fun and I'm sorry about your sunburn!!<P>I like your new name - fits you much better!!!<P>Get some rest and will talk to you later.<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: name change - 08/16/99 05:03 AM
hopeful<BR>I love the name change. I wanted to post to you before but I've had a rough couple of weeks. <BR>Just wanted to say welcome! <BR>I see good things for you in the future. You are both in my prayers.
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: name change - 08/16/99 05:08 AM
I like it !!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>
Posted By: yes_dup231 Re: name change - 08/15/99 10:27 PM
Could you tell me how to change my username? I have wanted to change it just in case H is ever browsing aroung.<P>Thanks.
Posted By: hopeful1771 Re: name change - 08/16/99 01:51 AM
Jackie --- What I did was get another hotmail account and then registar again with a new name. My H tried to find out from Tempest but she couldn't tell us if there was a way to do it.
Posted By: yes_dup231 Re: name change - 08/16/99 04:08 PM
Thanks a lot hopeful--I will try that. I know if H found some of my posts, that would be a big lovebuster.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums