Marriage Builders
Posted By: Lostpup Why am i here - 07/03/01 09:49 PM
I encourage many that are going thru the pain of seperation and marital troubles. Many dont know how ive truly felt at times. This is a good example. Im going thru a difficult period again. The pain is ever with me. 3 years so far in this hell. Sometimes i wonder if it will ever end....<P>Tears fall upon my floor, fears are now reality<BR>Years slip through my door, mirrors of my insanity<BR>Dreams all fade away, nightmares are all i have now<BR>suicide was just for play, i survived and i wonder how<BR>I begged God in heaven, to take me away <BR>from this hell called my life, that i found<BR>The pain is too much,and im dyin real slow<BR>I dont want to play here, no more<BR>sorrow fills me up now, I reach out for love in thin air<BR>borrow some more time, feeling like im left behind<BR>Blind and wandering, my season is only winter<BR>I need a touch of heaven, to heal my dying soul<BR>Why am i here.....<P>Mark A. Aug, 17, 2000
Posted By: CarolBo Re: Why am i here - 07/04/01 01:36 PM
May Jesus turn your sorrow and pain into joy<P>He died for your tears<P>Read <A HREF="http://www.prayertoweronline.org" TARGET=_blank>www.prayertoweronline.org</A> and write to<BR> <BR>beachsidechurch@cs.com <BR>
Posted By: confused&dumb Re: Why am i here - 07/20/01 06:18 PM
I saw where you wrote you've been in this hell 3 yrs...please email me if you want. I have been living it 2 yrs & a wondering if we are going thru the same things. <P>cindylee85222@yahoo.com<BR><p>[This message has been edited by confused&dumb (edited July 20, 2001).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums