Marriage Builders
I respectfully and with a whole heart request prayer on behalf of my deployed husband and our marriage. I pray for his safety first and our marriage second. While he says he is confused, he is holding fast to divorce because he says he is unhappy and can't picture himself being happy being with me now or in the future. He does not have the word of God in his heart and only recently have I begun to return to God and reading the scriptures. Please pray that God will convict both of our hearts for the pain we caused one another and soften my husband's heart and words towards me so that reconciliation and the rebuilding of a new marriage occurs.
Heavenly Father,
I pray for this soldier who has set off to face the enemy. But there is a greater enemy in our lives called sin. I pray this will see the confusion of his life, that he will realize the heavy yoke he is carrying and that he will put it down and depend upon you Lord. Lord bring wisdom to this couple. Let this time be a time of healing with hope of reconciliation. Lord let your Holy Spirit be present with him on his journey to another land and let him be influenced to follow You. I ask these things that you might bless this couple.

In Jesus name,
Amen
Destiny, praying for your husband and your marriage now, will keep him in my prayers. God bless,
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums