Marriage Builders
Posted By: StillDawn Please Remember my brother - 02/13/11 01:56 AM
Please remember my brother in your prayers...he needs them desperately. His WW walked out on him in Sept. 2010 and took their son. She moved in with her mother and of course, had a boyfriend. After she had been gone for about a week, she announced that she was pregnant. My brother had a vasectomy years ago. After the boyfriend discovered what a nut case she was, he dumped her and she all of a sudden had a "miscarriage". She was posting this news and pictures of the boyfriend all over FB. She now has a new boyfriend who has been in a lot of trouble with the law. To make a long story short, brother finally filed for a D but, has been really having a hard time emotionally and financially. WW wanted to come to the house today to pick up her belongings but wanted to bring her boyfriend with her...it's a nightmare. Please remember him in our prayers.
Posted By: AskMe Re: Please Remember my brother - 02/14/11 12:01 PM
Father I pray your humble blessing upon this family. I pray for grace and mercy in light of the circumstances that have taken place. Father we do not always understand another, but you do and can change the heart of anyone. So Father I pray for this wife that she would have a heart change. I pray she would do what is right for their son. Father obviously somethine is troubling this woman and I pray you will heal her heart. Give huband the strength and wisdom he needs to face the day.

In Jesus name,
Amen
Posted By: StillDawn Re: Please Remember my brother - 02/16/11 01:26 AM
Thank you so much. It seems the situation gets worse and worse each day--just when you feel that it can't get any more horrific, it does. And, it just seems that it's being drug out. I have worried myself to death about these circumstances but, I had to realize that we had to hand this over to God's hand and release it from ours and that He will do what is the best for all. Please continue to pray for finality and for the best outcome for all. Thank you again and Amen....
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums