Marriage Builders
Posted By: axslinger85 Prayer for security - 10/01/14 08:53 AM
I'd like to ask for prayer for financial security. My wife has been deceitful with our money in the months leading up to her departure and things are not looking good. I'm going to have to stop her autopays and cancel her access to the account very soon because she's opted to stop depositing her paychecks into our account, as well as possibly borrowing money from family.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Prayer for security - 10/01/14 11:35 AM
Sir,
I will pray for your family.
Posted By: AskMe Re: Prayer for security - 10/01/14 12:22 PM
May yours and the prayers of others be heard. May God grant the wisdom you need for financial security.
Posted By: nmwb77 Re: Prayer for security - 10/01/14 02:02 PM
Praying...
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Prayer for security - 10/01/14 02:08 PM
pray
Posted By: axslinger85 Re: Prayer for security - 10/10/14 04:19 PM
I just wanted to mention that this prayer was answered and God provided for me so I am on solid footing with $$$ after WW sort of robbed me at the end of last month. God is awesome.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Prayer for security - 10/10/14 04:59 PM
That's wonderful!

A good book to read during times of struggle is Psalms, as David cries out to God for help and then thanks God for delivering him.
Posted By: axslinger85 Re: Prayer for security - 10/10/14 06:28 PM
^Yes, I love Psalms and Proverbs.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Prayer for security - 10/11/14 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by axslinger85
I just wanted to mention that this prayer was answered and God provided for me so I am on solid footing with $$$ after WW sort of robbed me at the end of last month. God is awesome.
hurray
Posted By: AskMe Re: Prayer for security - 10/13/14 12:00 PM
May God continue to bless the good desires of your heart and keep you filled with wisdom. May the love, peace and grace of Christ abide with you and give you comfort.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums