Marriage Builders
Posted By: Dazed and Confused Prayers for Middle East peace... - 03/06/01 01:24 AM
The conflict in the middle east is hitting home for me this weekend. My H is going to Israel (Jerusalem) for three weeks for his job. It's a wonderful, exciting opportunity for him, but some prayers for his safe return wouldn't hurt.
Posted By: Doug Re: Prayers for Middle East peace... - 03/11/01 01:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dazed and Confused:<BR><B>The conflict in the middle east is hitting home for me this weekend. My H is going to Israel (Jerusalem) for three weeks for his job. It's a wonderful, exciting opportunity for him, but some prayers for his safe return wouldn't hurt.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, they wouldn't hurt, and they might help! So I'll say one for your hubby, Dazed.<P>Hope all is well.<P>
Posted By: Tryingtohope Re: Prayers for Middle East peace... - 03/20/01 05:47 PM
Dear Jesus,<BR>Sometimes when we are in a situation at risk, it helps us to remember the things that count the most to us. I pray that this man will be safe and will appreciate more and more what life is about and how important family is. Keep his wife from anxiety, please. Let her trust in You grow and grow.<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums