Marriage Builders
Posted By: hopesandfears Do I get her a present - 09/25/07 06:38 PM
Hi,

My WW's birthday is coming up soon and I am wondering do I get her anything for her birthday. Mine was about a month after D Day and I got a watch but no card, which I found upsetting. I'm currently not living with my WW, but was thinking of getting her a card, but not with Husband on just a general card.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards
HAF
Posted By: FledTheState Re: Do I get her a present - 10/03/07 04:14 PM
What are you going to help the kids with? ANything? I would think that your assisting them with something small(kid range) is the most appropriate. If you aren't together right now, she will know that you remembered and helped the kids with it, but I don't think you need to do anything big, unless you are really working on the M together. Otherwise, if you wanted a card just like you would for a coworker/friend.

Good luck
Posted By: Stephanie Smith Re: Do I get her a present - 11/14/07 03:55 PM
A simple birthday card is perfect. It lets her know you remembered and care without being complicated.
Posted By: jewelldy Re: Do I get her a present - 08/12/08 03:11 AM
I think a simple card would be nice too. It says "I'm thinking of you" smile
Posted By: TxPhilip Re: Do I get her a present - 11/18/08 06:12 AM
definitely get her a card

if you are working on the marriage and do hope to reconcile get a simple 'love' card - nothing real mushy, but seomthing basic that says "Happy birthday", and "I love you" it will mean more to her in the recovery process
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums