Marriage Builders
Posted By: familyof3 ordered the book - 01/28/00 09:26 PM
i ordered it i will let you all know what i think...<P><BR>amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: ordered the book - 01/29/00 05:37 AM
avance,<BR>So glad you've ordered the book. So many of us have just been lit on fire since we began reading and studying from this book. It has shown me so much that I need to repair in my life, and how to pray more fervently for my husband. I have been so blessed by the prayers in this book. Each time I read it, I gain more new insight into my marriage, and put it down with a renewed sense of urgency to go pray for us.<P>God bless,<P>AW
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: ordered the book - 01/29/00 06:02 AM
Amanda,<BR>If you haven't had a chance to do so, it might be helpful for you to read through some of the threads on the first few chapters. I go back an re-read them a lot, so I can can get re-inspired. Our faith in God will see us through these troubled times. God bless you, Amanda. <BR>
Posted By: familyof3 Re: ordered the book - 01/30/00 05:59 AM
hi...it got here today so i will start it tonight...I am going to visit a friends church tomorrow with my kids....My son(3yrs) is really interested in god.....i read him childrens bible stories every night....<P><BR>amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums