Marriage Builders
Posted By: alias Bye again - 11/09/00 09:45 PM
First, thank you all for your prayers, advice, book recommendations, etc., etc.<P>I asked for prayer recently about an evangelistic meeting we were to attend. My h. did come with us, and he was touched by the message.<P>We continue to make progress in that three steps forward, two back, fashion that is so common.<P>This past week, my computer was at the shop for several days, and I noticed my mood was much lighter and I felt more 'alive' without spending time on the internet. So, I am again attempting to say goodbye. Somehow, it seems healthy to start thinking of other things besides the past. <P>I loved doing POPW with you ladies, and now I am in a Bible study at my church. <P>so much love to you all,<BR>lizzie/pearl of great price
Posted By: hw Re: Bye again - 11/09/00 10:05 PM
Lizzie,<P>God Bless you for all your encouragement and input. You will be in our prayers.<P>Father,<BR>Continue to move lizzie and her h where You want them to be in You. Let Your Spirit grow in magnitude in their hearts and marriage. Continue to draw her h closer to You, Lord. We give thanks to You Lord for sharing her with us for as long as You did. In Jesus name, Amen.
Posted By: Taj Re: Bye again - 11/10/00 09:32 AM
Lizzie,<P>I understand where you're at. Keep in touch through e-mail.......don't want to lose your friendship.<P>God's peace, Taj
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums