Marriage Builders
Posted By: alias PTLPTLPTLPTL!!!!!!!! - 07/17/01 03:53 PM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>his latest shower song is<P>"I have decided to follow Jesus"!<P>how does one contain the joy?????????????????????<P>lizzie/pogp/liz smith
Posted By: Harmonious Melody Re: PTLPTLPTLPTL!!!!!!!! - 07/18/01 05:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alias:<BR><B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>his latest shower song is<P>"I have decided to follow Jesus"!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How marvelous Lizzie Pearl of Great Price! Praise our Father God! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've done searches on you on and off this morning to follow and recall your story...needless to say I haven't been able to take it all in! But thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news of encouragement in your life with the rest of us! God bless you both and preserve, grow and sprinkle your marriage with His many blessings and great love!<P>HM <P>
Posted By: alias Re: PTLPTLPTLPTL!!!!!!!! - 07/27/01 02:02 PM
Hi.<BR>Update:<P>Please pray that he will attend a church men's breakfast next weekend that he will be invited to.<P>Thanks.<BR>liz
Posted By: hw Re: PTLPTLPTLPTL!!!!!!!! - 07/28/01 02:08 AM
Liz,<BR> I am praying that your husband will accept the invitation and attend the men's prayer breakfast. Do you sing along with him? (LOL)
Posted By: alias Re: PTLPTLPTLPTL!!!!!!!! - 08/06/01 12:39 PM
xxx<p>[This message has been edited by alias (edited August 10, 2001).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums