Marriage Builders
Posted By: Taj Update - 10/11/01 01:25 AM
I don't know if there is anyone here who remembers me but thats OK. Hopefully I can bring some of my old friends out of the woodwork. I spent alot of time "healing" on this forum and I check back in periodically to see how everyone is. God used this place to bring me to my senses in alot of areas as well as taught me that there is alot of wisdom on the MB forum.<P>I needed to let everyone know that my marriage is going great. We finally got beyond the infidelity and are actually living a life free of "triggers". I now know that God is able to do well beyond all that I could of ever asked or thought possible. So for all of you out there who are in the throes of a betrayal it can be true for you as well.....God is Able!<P>Now, for the update I need to let you know about. My H is suffering from a rare form of cancer. He was diagnosed the middle of August and we are taking one day at a time and trusting for the healing that only God can bring. This cancer is very aggressive and we know that chemotherapy can only keep it at bay, but we look to God for a miracle.<P>I struggled so at first wondering why after all we had been through with my H's infidelity and finally feeling free of the betrayal that we would have to face this mountain. I don't have the answer and have found that I don't need it, just to know that God is in control and He has a plan.<P>If you think of it please pray for my H and me. I know the power of the prayers on this forum and I would so appreciate your intercession on our behalf. If any of my old friends are out there I would love to hear from you. You know who you are. I also would appreciate any new intercessors for I truly know "The Power of the Praying Woman".<P>God Bless and thanks,<BR>Taj
Posted By: hw Re: Update - 10/11/01 08:28 PM
This is not yes, but hw here!<P>Taj,<P>How are you. It is good to get us all out of the woodwork. I hope some more will join us.<P>It is such encouragement to hear about your healed marriage and a mystery why the trial over your husband's health has come in this timing. But you are right God is in control. Dennis on Rejoiceministries had a similar experience with his wife. We will pray that yours will end differently.<P>I am thankful for all your great testimony in the last couple of years.<BR>My situation appears to be getting worse from the stand point that the ow has now moved to NY and in with my h. However, I also choose to stand firm and claim <BR>Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."<P>I moved to the smaller apartment above the last place I lived. And the biggie I am looking for a job, sort of. I am looking but I have to admit i haven't tried too hard. I really need to but I am glad I haven't since the WTC, my daughter broke her noise and the youngest being freaked out after the WTC has monopolized my time. <P> Good news (maybe) h has put divorce mediation on hold. He is having a difficult time dealing with the WTC and I think it has dragged out a bunch of his stuff. I'm not sure what it all means, but I think he just can't deal with it right now. Ut does mean though that it further delays the process that at this point won't be done for at least another year+ once we start the process again. God is using this time, I know He is. God does seem to be allowing circumstances to over whelm my h, but alas he is still not ready to look up. I know God can and will reach him!<P>Please pray that Jack has no peace with either letting the ow come to live with him or in their relationship; about divorcing me, his wife. Pray against all adultry, pride, separation and divorce in his life and our marriage and pray that God will give him life in Jesus Christ!<BR>Good to hear from you, Taj. <P>You bet I will be praying for you and your h.<P>Lord, I pray against all disease in this husband's body. I pray that the healing power of Jesus Christ will be released upon his body. Lord, give Taj and her husband your strength. Enable them to know You in ways they had never imagined. Be present in thier lives powerfully and provide for their every need. Lord, let Your will be done, and we praise You that You are right in the middle of their circumstances! In Jesus name, Amen.<P>God Bless you both,<P>hw<p>[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: yes ]
Posted By: kam6318 Re: Update - 10/11/01 08:58 PM
Adding my prayers...<P>Kathi
Posted By: SueB Re: Update - 10/11/01 09:21 PM
Taj, it is so good to hear from you. I was wondering how God was nurturing you during this time of trial with the cancer. Like everyone else, I too am in a period of growth and trusting Him for the outcome. Learning more and more about Boundaries and experiencing such a compassion for my H and how much he is missing because of where he is at emotionally. I am learning to be more truthful in love, and to break the chains of fear. This period since breaking my ankle and being confined to the house and not being able to do much due to pain issues has been so incredible in both experiencing grief and not being able to run from it and in being humbled and allowing others to serve me. The physical pain in addition to the broken ankle re the fibroids or whatever is going on in my body is quite an amazing thing for me. You remain on my prayer list as does HW and LH. hugging you all from here.
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: Update - 10/11/01 10:09 PM
Hi Taj,<P>I remember your name! I was new_beginning in the old days... you might remember me too... and you're right, it doesn't really matter. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<P>I am sending prayers for the healing touch of God to infuse your H with healthy cells and a renewed body!!!!!!<P>How's that!?<P>I'm happy to hear that your marriage is thriving, by the way. It's always great to see progress and a restored marriage!!
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Update - 10/12/01 12:41 AM
Hi Taj<P>TnT here, not yes.<P>I am happy that you both have healed from infidelity - that is a wonderful miracle. I am praying for your husband, I pray the Lord would give you quality time, and the Lord would help your husband in his fight with cancer.<P>Our marriage is restored, but Hubby doesn't like the MB principles - especially POJA. But I keep praying for him - and the Lord is good. He interviewed and got a job - he will start on the 22nd. Praise the Lord!<P>Taj, I also pray that the Lord carries you with a peace that passes all understanding.<P>God Bless<BR>TnT
Posted By: Karenna Re: Update - 10/12/01 02:15 AM
Blessings! Trust is so hard. I pray that you will both be lifted and enfolded in the encircling arms of God's love throughout this tribulation.<P>SueB? What's up? Living together at this moment?
Posted By: Taj Re: Update - 10/12/01 02:19 AM
Thank You hw, SueB, TnT, kam6318 and new_beginning, Wow.....what a reunion! I am so grateful for your prayers and your own personal updates. I am praying for all of you as well and will drop in more often to keep you current with our battle with cancer. Do you all post frequently or do you just pop in as I did hoping to find familiar "faces"? I so look forward to meeting all of you face to face one day in Eternity!<P>God Bless you all,<BR>love, Taj
Posted By: Xarelel Re: Update - 10/12/01 03:06 AM
Praying here.<p>[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Xarelel ]
Posted By: Samantha * Re: Update - 10/12/01 03:10 AM
<B>Taj</B><P>Of course you are remembered and loved.<P>I will be thinking of you and your husband often and lifting you both up in prayer, especially for his healing. I'm also going to trust in the good Lord that He will provide that for you two. You know what they say about where two or more are gathered together in His name and agree?<P>On a side note thank you for all the inspiration and support you have given.<P>Hugs,
Posted By: FaithHopeLove Re: Update - 10/13/01 04:11 AM
Prayers from me, too. Prayers for God's will in healing, and the strength and the wisdom to use this difficult time to grow in your faith and in your relationship.
Posted By: Taj Re: Update - 10/13/01 02:15 PM
Thanks to all my old friends and the new ones as well for your prayers. Truly the healing will come through the prayers of the saints. We are trusting the doctors at Mayo to treat my H with the best they can come up with.<BR>Yesterday was a tough one. More blood tests, injections and another transfusion. I never realized how cancer takes over every part of your life.....all but the spiritual for no one has charge of that except the Lord. I know that the "other side" of this will be for a purpose. My H said he just wants to make God proud of him. Why do we do our best growing in the tough times?<BR>Good to hear from you Sam and FHL!<P>"Friend's are friends forever In the Lord"<P>Blessings,<BR>Taj
Posted By: alias Re: Update - 10/15/01 09:47 PM
Dear Taj,<BR>It has been a long time! I am happy to hear that healing in your relationship has continued. I will certainly pray for your husband's health.<P>Taj dear, I will lift you two up during this difficult time.<P>hugs,<BR>lizzie/pogp<P>Lord, please grant grace and strength to Taj and her husband. Give them peace to get through treatments and endless doctor visits. Hold them and let them know your love.<BR>Amen<p>[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: alias ]
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Update - 10/16/01 03:12 AM
Taj<P>Thanks for keeping us updated - it must be hard to fight this, but I pray the Lord helps you, AND YOUR husband continue to fight the good fight.<P>The Mayo clinic is in MN, right? Are you staying in a motel during this time? How do you manage to get online?<P>I just pray the Lord bountifully shows you His grace and mercy, and that you would be strengthened. <P>-- Well, MN state workers went back to work today (that includes me) and boy am I glad. 60% of our Public Health workers were on strike for the past 2 weeks. Can you imagine if there had been an anthrax scare here? What a nightmare. I guess there was one at the Science museum in the cities. Well - I'm rambling - but just wanted to check in and say hi, and let you know we are still thinking about you.<P>God Bless You<BR>TnT
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums