Marriage Builders
Posted By: ymon I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/10/01 04:31 PM
Good morning All. I left work 9/21/01.I went to the emergency room 9/22/01 and had my new son, Elijah. This is my 3rd day back at work. I was thinking of you, and I am glad to see the prayer circle is still strong. I have some things I am enduring now, but I just wanted to let you know I am here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
Briefly, I do need prayers on how to handle the coming finances it seems the more bills I pay, the more I have to pay [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] But I know God is able, I just have to continue doing right, and trusting Him. Love & prayers, Ymon
Posted By: lonesome heart Re: I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/11/01 04:42 AM
ymon! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering how you were doing. Elijah is a beautiful name and a beautiful baby I'm sure. I hope your brief time at home was joyful. Give us more of an update when you have time. You've been in my prayers.
Posted By: hw Re: I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/12/01 03:07 AM
ymon,<p>Congratulations on your new son!<p>hw
Posted By: Pahakissa1 Re: I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/13/01 11:51 PM
Hi Ymon,<p>Congradulations on the new baby. I know it is hard but do try and take some time for you.<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: ymon Re: I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/18/01 06:52 AM
I am glad to hear from you all.<p>Lately, things with H and I have been improving. I told you a few weeks ago that we saw the OW as we were driving by, then turned around to get any info on the OC- and she was gone. My spirit has grown where I am successfully seperating what to totally count on God for, and what to look to my H for. I still need prayer. I keep you all in my prayers... BBS Ymon
Posted By: ymon Re: I'M BACK & STILL GROWING - 11/20/01 03:48 PM
One question has "the power of a praying wife" EVER been used for Bible study? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Just checking...
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums