Marriage Builders
Posted By: trustntruth Job opening in my Community! - 12/14/01 09:31 PM
You know, these job openings DO NOT come open often in our community! (That is why I took a volunteer position in my community - these openings are so far and few between!) This is the 1st opening since I was laid off in Feb. 99 that is right up my alley!<p>It is working with disadvantaged people to help them move from welfare to work! YES! I am totally qualified and capable for this job...
I feel good about it! I even know all the people that work there! <p>Just found out about it today, and it closes on Monday - so I'll be applying. Say a prayer for me!<p>Thank you!
TNT
Posted By: Pahakissa1 Re: Job opening in my Community! - 12/14/01 11:00 PM
Dear God,<p>Please be with TnT when she applies for this position in her town. You know her needs and I know when you close a door you open a door. Please guide TnT and help her.<p>In Jesus Name.<p>
I will keep praying for the position... [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: laura_lee Re: Job opening in my Community! - 12/15/01 08:58 PM
Dear Father in Heaven:<p>I trust and believe that you have just the right job for tnt. I know that you are guiding her in all her ways and that you are ordering her steps. I pray you would grant her a sense of quiet confidence that draws good things her way!! I pray that you would grant her the position that empowers her to help others by using and sharing the gifts and talents that you have given her. I pray, Lord, that you would strike up associations to pave the way for tnt to enter her new position!!<p>Thank you Jesus for the victory!!<p>In Christ,<p>Laura
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: Job opening in my Community! - 12/16/01 12:58 PM
I am in total agreement that this seems like a wonderful opportunity. <p>Praying for you...<p>Love, Sheryl
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums