Marriage Builders
Posted By: cloudyday Do you believe in Agreement in prayer? - 05/02/02 07:09 PM
I keep praying that God will work a miracle in my life. I keep praying it, but as i have told noone that will pray with me about my husbands afair i am asking the Holy Spirit to agree with me is that Biblically sound????
Posted By: SueB Re: Do you believe in Agreement in prayer? - 05/03/02 01:13 AM
My understanding is that when two or more gather together in His name, there He is in their midst... therefore since we as believers have received the gift of the holy spirit when we believed and asked Christ into our lives, then we are praying with the Spirit, especially since the Spirit will often intercede for us since we often don't know how to pray. Since God himself hates divorce, then He too would agree with your prayer regarding a miracle I think. <p>But now that you have shared with us, you can bet we will be praying in agreement with you for your miracle.<p>Hugs.
Posted By: cloudyday Re: Do you believe in Agreement in prayer? - 05/07/02 08:06 PM
Thank you,<p>Everyday, i pray, its nice to know that someone is out there praying, agreeing with me. my name is sara , his is shane. we have two beautifu children, michael and kaitlyn thank you for your prayers
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums