Marriage Builders
Posted By: fortheboys How can I get OW cell phone records? - 11/18/03 12:09 AM
I have OW's cell phone # and know the company, Verizon, but am having trouble getting on to their website. Anyone know how to get a hold of her cell phone records? I can see that my H isn't calling her, but I can't tell who his incoming calls are from. I'd like to believe him, but you know how that goes. Is there a way to access her account? I know her name and address and her cell phone #.
Posted By: cwmac Re: How can I get OW cell phone records? - 11/18/03 12:38 AM
It used to be that Verizon showed the telephone number of the incoming caller. Just this past summer they stopped doing it. No explanation why. You may be able to call them and request a more detailed billing. Actually your H has to.

cwmac
Posted By: Anne6263 Re: How can I get OW cell phone records? - 11/18/03 03:23 AM
I had a similar problem--H does not call her, but OW's number is unlisted and so does not show up on his cell phone bill with a number, just "incoming call" Sadly for me, I had to pay for cell phone records to confront my H about this continued contact. He only felt guilty if he called her, guess it didn't count if she called him and he talked to her. So anyway, I went to phonebust.com and paid money for monthly bills. You need her cell # and address. Cheaper if you have her SS# but you can do it without. Good luck.

This has helped greatly for my peace of mind as I no longer trust my H about contact.
Posted By: lefty Re: How can I get OW cell phone records? - 11/19/03 12:09 PM
Hi - I have a similiar situation with my husband calling the O/W. She keeps giving him cell phones. I found 2 already. Thanks for the info on getting the cell phone records of hers. I might try it. How much was it??? I also would like to get records of calls going into her home phone. Does anyone know how to get them????????
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums