Marriage Builders
Posted By: stunned-dad-fast recovering Sex or Deceptions??? - 05/30/04 12:58 PM
Having read that often its the lies and decpetions that are harder to get over than the sexual part I wondered what truth there maybe to that so posting this in more than one forum.

BS or WS which did the BS say was tougher to deal with the sexual part of the affair or the dishonesty part of the affair?
Posted By: KS41 Re: Sex or Deceptions??? - 05/30/04 04:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by stunned-dad-fast recovering:
<strong> BS or WS which did the BS say was tougher to deal with the sexual part of the affair or the dishonesty part of the affair? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Coming from a background where polyamory and open relationships are an acceptable option, it was definitely the dishonesty. It has so many dreadful connotations: lack of respect, lack of trust, lack of love. For me, sex is sex, and I am actually okay with the idea of him loving someone else, whether sex was involved or not. But not the lying about it!! That is betrayal, and inhibits my own ability to manage my life.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums