Marriage Builders
Posted By: krusht My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/09/05 05:56 AM
We are sad she is gone but glad that her ordeal is over and that she is now in paradise. She went peacefully and stress free surrounded by family.

I am in San Diego scrubbing the house and she is in LA doing the details for the service which is Tuesday. Scubbing the house because this Friday we pack up the car and head to Colorado to rehab my son.

I have 2 weeks of work to cram into 2 days. I am taking a leave of absence We rented a 2 bdrm condo with linens and pot, pans, dishes etc. It has handicapped access. Nate will be in a wheelchair when he leaves the hospital. He is talking and is able to feed himself.

We figure to be in CO 2, maybe 3 months depending on how he does.

It is raining cats and dogs here and the Chargers just lost...so I don't feel much like talking.

Plus I got things to do!! Too much to do, I am starting to panic!!

A? What A?

k
Posted By: RIF Re: My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/09/05 06:08 AM
K - so sorry for the pain and trials that you are going through right now... I'll be praying for you and your family.

Semper Fi,
RIF
Posted By: Bob_Pure Re: My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/09/05 08:16 PM
Krusht, from you rposts your MIL seems to have been a loving , moral friend to you and your W.

She is reaping her rewards with no troubles now.

All blessings at this hard time.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/09/05 08:20 PM
~God Bless her soul~
Posted By: believer Re: My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/09/05 08:55 PM
Sorry for you MIL's passing. How is your son doing? Shoulda let me know if you needed help. I live in Oceanside and could have brought down a working party.
Posted By: krusht Re: My sweet loving MIL passed away 01/05 - 01/10/05 06:51 AM
RIF,Bob,Pep and believer,

Thanks so much for the replies. Believer, I actually live just east of you in San Marcos.

Tonight, went up to the Irvine Spectrum to meet FWW for a date, she came down from LA (about half way). Saw "Meet the Fockers" and ate at P.F.Changs. Very funny movie and not one damn trigger!! And good Chinese food, as always.

Raining?? OH BOY is it raining.

Thanks again for your kind words.

k
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums