Marriage Builders
Posted By: Coasterride WW DIVORCE PLAN - 02/28/05 01:31 PM
For those who don't know me. My WW and I are from different countries and we live in her country. WW knows I would rather be back in the US but I feel I will be stuck in WW country if we D.

WW told me the other day that I didn't have to worry because when we D I wouldn't be stuck here. I could move back to the US and she would bring our DDs over to visit me at least 2-3 times a year and we could also vacation together.

WW said she was thinking out for what was best for me. I said I thought that keeping this family together would be best for our DDs. I also told her I couldn't live not being a huge part of our DDs lives.

WW was also so nice to let me know that she would never talk bad about me to DDs and she wouldn't have anyone else living with them. I can't believe how thoughtful WW is being.

This sounds like a great plan, doesn't it? Do others have such a thoughtful WS?

CR
Posted By: realtor* Re: WW DIVORCE PLAN - 02/28/05 01:34 PM
Be careful and see an attorney now. She may just be being nice so she gets what she wants. I may just be untrustful with my thoughts but what they say is and ounce or provention is ....Good luck.
Posted By: Coasterride Re: WW DIVORCE PLAN - 02/28/05 01:49 PM
I'm sorry but I see my sarcasm does not show as it should. I honestly think my WW D plan is absolutely ludicrous. There is no way I could only see my DDs 2-3 times a year and WW knows this.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums