Marriage Builders
Posted By: star*fish Merry Christmas Pep and All! - 12/24/06 09:07 PM
Pep,

Hi there! Merry Christmas. I've been peeking in occasionally....in between baking pecan pies and cooking my shrimp and mirlitons caserole. I've got my dirty rice on, maque choux, my roasts are stuffed and seasoned, and all my presents are finally wrapped. My children are here and safe.....and I suspect my husband (who has disappeared) is frantically trying to find a store open on Christmas Eve (his typical shopping spree) because he has no idea what he's getting anyone....tsk tsk....holidays are still a challenge for him....hehehehheheh....he's such a "scrooge".

All,

Blessings to all of you who are still struggling this Christmas. I'll never forget my "ugly infidelity" Christmases....and they help me appreciate the better ones that have followed. This is the time for miracles and magic....and even if it doesn't arrive in time....don't underestimate the introspection that the holidays can create and don't lose hope. Please know that even if you feel alone this Christmas....that there are minions of us here who are at your side and know your pain. You aren't alone as long as you have found your way here. (((((((hugs))))))

I send my prayers and hope your way!!!
Posted By: lifeismessy Re: Merry Christmas Pep and All! - 12/24/06 10:09 PM
Hi Starfish- Thanks so much for replying to my post earlier today. I did read your excellent post on "It's the Fear..." You're exactly right about that. I'm going to print it out and read it every day so I can get emotionally stronger. Thanks! lifeismessy
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums