Marriage Builders
Posted By: ark^^ FIFTY CENTS TO THE FIRST POSTER TO..... - 01/25/07 06:10 PM
FIND BOBPURES STORY AND HIS TOOLBOX FOR THE NEWBIES

AND

maybe plan A get grounded here......

cause my seven year old is in school and he's the only one who knows how to work this dang thing.....(just ask weaver)

ARK
Posted By: Eph525 Re: FIFTY CENTS TO THE FIRST POSTER TO..... - 01/25/07 06:26 PM
tookit is at the top now
Posted By: ark^^ Re: FIFTY CENTS TO THE FIRST POSTER TO..... - 01/25/07 06:34 PM
Eph

thank you thank you than you..

so very much...

it is a great work...that post...

thank you ...for all that unfortunately need it...

ARK
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: FIFTY CENTS TO THE FIRST POSTER TO..... - 01/25/07 07:59 PM
ark^^,

Maybe we should bump some of these things a couple times per day, so that those who lack the will to dig 10 pages through the posts looking for help can find them a little easier. I know that right after Dday the will to live has taken a hit and the will to look further is at an all time low.

I guess we should all bookmark them so we can point folks in the right direction without having to spend hours of..."Where the h377 did I read that?"

Mark
In case you all ever need to bump/find this thread again I have put a link-post to it on Longhorn's "For Newly Betrayed Spouses" thread which is pinned to the top of the Just Found Out board.

BTW, Ark misspelled "Fifty Cent" it's "Fiddy sent". I guess Eph should be expecting a large black man from Detroit at his door any minute now.

"Candy Shop" is a classic recovery song <snicker>. That is as long as it wasn't associated with the affair.

Mr. Wondering
I also copied the "Be Still" post AND provided a link to the Lighthouse thread on the "For Newly Betrayed Spouses" thread. (I assume you are OK with that ARK^^...I certainly credited you)

Whenever anyone needs them they will be easier to find therein since the search function is so difficult to use.

Mr. Wondering
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums