Marriage Builders
VALENTINES DAY!!

Check it out!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070211/7.html

You may have to copy the link and then paste it.

Also anyone read the book yet??

""Intimacy After Infidelity: How to Rebuild and Affair Proof Your Relationship."

k
Thanks for the reminder. Yep, the infidels just can't seem to stay apart on Valentine's Day.

All BS's need to be very wary of WS's that go shopping for something. The BS may end up with $5.00 box of chocolates, while the OP ends up with some nice jewelry.
Painful memories.

It was just about Valentines Day 9 years ago that my STBXH became extremely distant, cold and indifferent. Coincidentally, that was soon after his colleague announced she was taking another job. There was to be a roughly 5 or 6 month period from her announcement to her leaving.

I already knew about her, we had quarrelled about their "friendship" several times, and at this point I was secretly checking his cell phone and searching for notes in his wallet. That is how I know that his phone use to her was way out of control, and he was spending $350.00 month on cell phone bills.

Hindsight. I know this was the thing that destroyed our marriage. But in my thoughts, how I wish I had hired a P.I. to investigate. Or that I had placed a tape recorder in his car. Having more solid proof than the phone bills, and his cruelty and coldness, would have helped me feel vindicated.

Happy VD day everyone.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums