Marriage Builders
Bitbucket,

Your wife should be getting pretty close now. How are you guys doing?
Bugger me! I didn't see this, sorry...

She's due on the 27th. Luckily, my sister is coming out on the 20th for two weeks. My mom would love to come but can't - my dad's mental state had deteriorated to where she doesn't want to leave him alone.

DW is doing great this time around - her blood pressure is normal, which is a relief because she had pre-eclampsia with the first one - her BP was through the roof and she put on 60+ pounds, mostly fluids. This time she's only up 25 pounds. The baby has dropped so it won't be long now.

She's definitely ready to not be pregnant any more though :P

I got the baby room painted and the furniture assembled. DW is doing laundry to wash all the baby stuff we had in storage, and over-cooking now so we won't have to cook much when the baby's here.

I still have to do some box shuffling - move all the stuff in the garage to one side so she can park the van in it, and get rid of the boxes in the living room. I went to Raleigh this past weekend to check up on our house now that the tenants are out; we're going have it fixed up and try putting it on the market *AGAIN*. Maybe it'll sell this time, who knows?

It's a boy, we've got a name picked out...just kind of waiting now.

Thanks for thinking of us!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums