Marriage Builders
Posted By: toomuchtoosoon Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 03:58 PM
Does anyone see the value in exposing OM to hi "friends" on Facebook? I know his name and found him on there last night.
Posted By: Bob_Pure Re: Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 04:02 PM
I really don't. Exposing to my Squid's friends just gave them juicy gossip and a load of " follow your heart" Cosmo-style rubbish advice.

Far better to find somebody in OMs life whose opinion of him he respects and expose to them.
Posted By: toomuchtoosoon Re: Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 04:11 PM
Thanks Bob, unfortunately he's from out of town and the only person who does know doesn't care. (His sister).
Posted By: Bob_Pure Re: Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 04:13 PM
TMTS, EVERYBODY has somebody whose opinion they value.

Can you not find out using a PI ? Or ask his sister for some family history ?

maybe sneak around facebook and find out from the contacts in his profile something about him ?
Posted By: toomuchtoosoon Re: Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 04:19 PM
I thought about the PI route. I tried calling the sister already and was told where to go. I will do more digging in facebook and see if there is anything that can help. I also thought about contacting him via facebook. Here's the bad part... my DD originally found him, because she knew his name. She wants to send him a message asking him why he's stealing her M from her F, but I asked her not to for her own protection.
Posted By: meremortal Re: Question on Exposure - 12/12/07 10:37 PM
"my DD originally found him, because she knew his name. She wants to send him a message asking him why he's stealing her M from her F, but I asked her not to for her own protection."

Right about the time my WXH's latest OW wanted to meet our daughters one of my daughters was trying to find out OW's identity and address to confront the OW! All I had to do to get WH to drop the notion that daughters and OW should meet was laugh and tell him that daughter couldn't wait to meet her and to tell her off!

It might be a good idea for your daughter to write her feelings down in a journal. I had my daughters go to family counseling for a while too.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums