Marriage Builders
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 05:13 AM
Hi All,

OWH has court in the a.m. 9 a.m., Houston, Texas time. In Richmond, Texas.

Please send your prayers and positive thoughts!!

He called me tonight and he is nervous and scared!!

He has Shiny, though, so he's got the best Shiny Attorney in his corner!!

So Shiny and I are on the way bright and early in the a.m.!!!

I'm about to go to bed and try to sleep but I am REALLY wired!!!

Please pray for OWH!!

Thank you!!!

Charlotte

Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 05:19 AM
You got it girl....

Prayers it is....

Keep us posted.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 05:31 AM
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
You got it girl....

Prayers it is....

Keep us posted.

Thank you, Queenie!!!!!! Thanks a million and a half!! And more!!

Will do!!!

Charlotte
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 05:43 AM
There are no thanks necessary for when you are doing what G-d wants which is seek him for help for another human being who is being hurt by bad things in life.

May it be that G-d wins tomorrow and we get to glorify all that is good in G-ds world when you stay faithful to him and his word.

Go get him Shiny...
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 05:49 AM
There are no thanks necessary for when you are doing what G-d wants which is seek him for help for another human being who is being hurt by bad things in life.

May it be that G-d wins tomorrow and we get to glorify all that is good in G-ds world when you stay faithful to him and his word.

Go get him Shiny...

YES!!

And He definitely is behind OWH. By the way I got the message that OWH needed me. Long story!!

And I'd better get myself off to bed now!!

Oh yeah, and LOL.....go get 'em, Shiny!! Heck yeah!! wink

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:47 AM
Top o' the mornin' to ya' all!

I am up and getting ready for court!!

3 cheers for the good guys!!!

Charlotte
Posted By: not2fun Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:55 AM
Will Dancing be Dancing in court???... laugh

Now that would be a sight to see....lol

I'll be thinking of ya all.....good luck.....

not2fun
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:07 AM
You rock Charlotte!

Go get em.....
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by not2fun
Will Dancing be Dancing in court???... laugh

Now that would be a sight to see....lol

I'll be thinking of ya all.....good luck.....

not2fun

Eh, why not!!! LOL!! laugh

Thank you, not2!

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
You rock Charlotte!

Go get em.....

Thank you, Big K!!!! laugh

Charlotte
Posted By: Bugsmom Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:44 AM

3 cheers for the good guys!!!

Best of luck today! As Queenie said, God's will be done!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:46 AM
Okay, leaving now to beat traffic!!

Bye, All!!

laugh

Charlotte
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 06:03 PM
We are waiting to here how it went....

Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 06:14 PM
Char, are you still out there beating the traffic? Stopping the traffic with your happy dance? What's up?
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Char, are you still out there beating the traffic? Stopping the traffic with your happy dance? What's up?

Yeah!!

I get on the hood of Shiny's car and when we hit a traffic jam, I put on my money belt, he turns up the stereo and I belly dance on the hood.

Man!! You wouldn't believe how easily the traffic parts for us when we do that!!!

LOL! wink

Charlotte
Posted By: wildhorses74 Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 08:45 PM
Stop teasing and spit it out, Charlotte!

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Fox
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 08:48 PM
I second the spitting out part.
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by wildhorses74
Stop teasing and spit it out, Charlotte!

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Fox

Yeah. We've been MORE than patient with you young lady. smile
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Update-SHINY ROCKS!!!! - 07/22/08 09:37 PM
SHINY ROCKS!!! Yes indeedy!!!

Well, it was GREAT!!!

Shiny grilled the pants off of Slag!!!

And she LIED.....OOH, she lied!!!!

That's okay, Shiny GOT HER!!!

Oh DID he!! Me-oh-my-oh!!!!!!

Yesterday:

Yeah, I was waiting for the call yesterday and then there was a drama with my cousin and I stopped thinking about it. I checked my VM, there was a message from Shiny's PL. Are you meeting Shiny here to go to court?

Well, it was late to call so I tried to decide what to do. Then OWH called me.

After that I called Shiny's office and left a message and then I sent a couple of emails.

Today

Called Shiny at 7am.

So we left there around 8am, got to the courthouse around 8:45 or so. We had to park about 3 blocks away.

OWH wasn't there yet. Slag wasn't there yet.

We went to the courtroom. Then Shiny took me upstairs to wait sentry for OWH with instructions to come back at 9am. Shiny went in to announce present.

So 9am. No one yet. I went back to Shiny and then called OWH, summoned Shiny out of the courtroom to talk to OWH.

He was looking for a place to park.

So Shiny went back into the courtroom and I went to the foyer to wait for OWH.

I saw Slag walking in. I stood my ground. Right in the middle of the foyer underneath the skylight, in the middle of the star.

She walked here, she walked there, she didn't ask ME for directions!! LOL!!!

Then OWH arrived. That's when I found out he has a pacemaker. I had NO idea.

The security guard worked him over really well. Made me go back over the threshold so I didn't what? Who knows?

Then we went in.

He and Shiny talked, then it was time.

They went to counsel's table.

Slag turned around and started waving at me.

My eyes weren't focused on her, I just saw it out of my peripheral vision. I just did a one hand...whatEVAH....flash.

I mean, geez, Lady, what do you think this is? A TEA party?

Then Shiny called her to the stand.

Asked about finances. She lied. Asked about the trips she took with her "boyfriend." Like the trip to Las Vegas. (I'll tell you my theory later.)

BANG!! There goes the starter pistol!!!! Shiny is IN THE LEAD!!!!

Then her lawyer questioned her.

Then Shiny got her on cross.

Then OWH.

Shiny, asking about finances and OWH's health. Turns out he has a hip replacement, too. And get this: He has Muscular Dystrophy, not Multiple Schlerosis. I was always told MS.

Anyway, he had genetic testing done and no one on Earth has what he has.

NOTE: If y'all think I should take the above part out, I will. It's public record now though. So I'll leave it for now.

Okay, then Slag's lawyer tried to make OWH look bad.

I gotta tell ya', when Shiny was questioning him about his health, I almost started crying. It was close.

So that harpy tried to make OWH look bad. Can you believe that crap? Man!! How LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW can you go?

Shiny crossed OWH.

Then closing.

OWH got support until it's time to go back to court.

Okay, now THIS is FUNNY!!!!!!

Shiny was questioning Slag about money she said she "loaned" her boyfriend. She said, "He's going to pay it back."

FOTFFLMFAO!!!! OMG!!!! I almost lost it there!!!! And Shiny went back to that several times and I gotta tell ya'......awwwww MAN!!!

I had to cover my face!!!

I'm sure Slag saw THAT!!!!!! LMAO!!! Pay her back!!!! LMAO!!!! What a SCREAM!!!!

Then we were done. Slag tried to talk to me over the partition. Something like: "It was so nice of you to come, I'm glad you could be here."

Some such nonsense. I didn't acknowledge her. I walked on the other side of Shiny so he was between us.

Then the three of us walked out.

OWH asked what I was doing. I said, "Well, I can't lose Shiny so I will make it home!"

OWH wanted to buy me lunch!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! smile

So Shiny said, "Well, you two can go to lunch and then you can drop her off at the office."

Then: "Or why don't I just take you both to lunch?"

Okay. So Shiny had to file something at the courthouse across the street in probate court.

We left and waited for him at the restaurant.

OWH said he had been doing really well until the last few days. It started to come back on him. He said he was feeling generous until he got out the print-out I had given him on October 30th and read through the WHOLE thing.

After that, he said...."That was IT!! NO MORE Mr. Nice Guy!"

And Slag's lawyer making him feel like a small turd by the side of the road just made him even more determined to take care of himself.

So we had a nice lunch, these three humans brought together by a tragedy.

Shiny said at lunch, "She's having too much fun with this!!" (Meaning me!!! LOL!!!)

I just laughed. Hey, better to laugh about it than go insane!!

Ain't it? wink

So I told OWH we need to keep in touch more. They think we are in cahoots anyway!! LOL!!

And he is READY for the next phase. I said, SO AM I!!!! Whenever you need me, I am THERE!!!

Oh yeah, and he told me that text I sent him last night around 10:30 made him feel a lot better. He had been worried about her lawyer and stuff. I said, "Hey, Shiny's onnah da case, you gotta nothing to worrah about!!"

Then we left.

Shiny thanked me several times for being there for OWH. And for Shiny, too, really. He knows I'm detail oriented so I had a Shiny Report for him. LOL!

Oh, he asked me to take the pictures of him, L & T (PL's) for his website. Awwwww....so SWEET!! That's funny, because I had been thinking about asking him if I could. When I found out L was working on it.

So I asked him if he wanted digital or 35mm. And hey!! I have the nice lights here, we can make it uber professional!!

So I thought that was WAY cool!!

Okay, I have a theory. And OWH was really upset about these trips. I knew about the Vegas trip because the kids told me the other day.

Well, here's what I think: I saw Gray wearing a ring. At first I thought engagement ring. My brother wears one (well, until the kids lost it!). So I didn't think that was unusual.

Then I thought about it: Vegas. Ring.

I'll bet they got married!!

I told this theory to Shiny and OWH. You should have seen how far their mouths were hanging open!! LOL!! Coulda caught a LOT of flies!!! LOL!!

So I think that's VERY possible. After all, don't you think that in their warped minds that they are thinking, "Hey, we are getting divorced. We will be valid once those go through?"

I think so.

So I told Shiny I'd do some snooping around if he wants. Give me a couple of more times with Gray over here. I'll get it out of him. LOL! wink

Heck no! Not THAT way!!! I'm talking about the Mistress of Sweet Talk!! None of the hoochie-coo, I'm yo' Hoochie Man!!!

Anyway. I'll put out some feelers on that. He can still question her about it if he wants, whether I get info on it or not.

We talked a bit about the settlement agreement on my side. He wants me to go through the list and see what I can decide on so he can send a reply in a couple of weeks, actually, at the beginning of August, that's pretty soon.

Yeah, with all the drug use and the info OWH gave us from people Slag works with, who knows how much longer they are going to put up with those two pill heads?

And Shiny doesn't want to have to spend all of that money, MY money and roll the dice if we have to go to trial and all. Yeah.

My Shiny Attorney does NOT want to spend money!! HALLELUJAH!!! Thank you!!! Have you ever heard of such a creature? LOL!!

I'm going to call OWH later and see how he's faring. I notice that Mr. Gray wasn't in IM, must have taken the rest of the day off of work to comfort his gurrrrl-frayund!! HA HA!!!

Okay, if I forgot anything I'll post it later. I've been working on this post for.....WHOA!! Nearly 2 hours!!

Sorry it's so long!! High drama, ya' know!!

wink

Charlotte

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 09:41 PM
I'm really sorry, you guys!!!!

I was trying to get everything in. Now I just remembered something I forgot!!! LMAO!!!

Well, I'll wait a while. I'm sure more will come!!!! wink

Charlotte

laugh
Posted By: wildhorses74 Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 09:51 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you tell it, Charlotte.

Excellent!

Fox
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:18 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you tell it, Charlotte.

Excellent!

Fox

Thank you, Fox!!!!!! blush

laugh

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:22 PM
On the way back I asked Shiny, "What do you think, Shiny? Do you think she's trying to be nice to me so I'll let her come over when he does inventory?"

Shiny said, "I think she wants to get close to you because she's hoping your niceness will rub off on her."

Awwwwwww............ blush

I'da never thunk it!!

Awwwwwww.......... wink

Well, it's a nice thought but who knows, really? But then again, he could be right!!! LOL!!

Charlotte
Posted By: wildhorses74 Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:27 PM
Or she lives by "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

What a loon she is.

Fox
Posted By: StillLovingHim Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:30 PM
Charlotte, you are a HOOT. I don't think I have ever had so much fun reading a post on MB!!!

keep up the great attitude, girlie!

slh
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:36 PM
Or she lives by "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

What a loon she is.

Fox

LMAO!!!

Yeah. Well, I ain't gettin' near that!! Uh-uh!! No WAY!!! HELLLLLLLLP!!!!! Get me away from this lunatic!!! LOL!!!

Tell ya' what, I told OWH, and Shiny, too if they need me for trial, I am SO THERE!!!!

OWH seems to think it will end up there. He feels she will put up a fight over the dough. But of course!! She has to support her boway-frayund!!!! LOL!!

I just say, "Bring it OAN, Cletus!!! Bring it OAN!!"

laugh
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by StillLovingHim
Charlotte, you are a HOOT. I don't think I have ever had so much fun reading a post on MB!!!

keep up the great attitude, girlie!

slh

Awwwwwwwwww......... blush blush blush

Thank you, SLH!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Guess I'd better get busy on that novel, eh?

Shiny already picked out potential actors to play him in the movie!!! Uh-oh!! I'd better get busy!!

wink
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 10:57 PM
I just gotta say it again.

That was GOOD!!

That was GREAT!!

That was FANFABULATASTIC!!!!!!

Shiny KILLED!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That was SO GOOD I feel like I should have been selling t-shirts & programs and mugs and pencil sets and baseball caps, posters....etc. etc. etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh
Posted By: TrustDoe Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine

That was GOOD!!

That was GREAT!!

Shiny KILLED!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That was SO GOOD I feel like I should have been selling t-shirts & programs and mugs and pencil sets and baseball caps, posters....etc. etc. etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh

I apologize in advanced if this has been addressed before.

Is your attorney married? Are you having a crush on him?
Posted By: onlyUcan Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:32 PM
I wish I could have Shiny with me in Family Court with my exH!!

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:39 PM
Way to go, Charlotte! And bravo to OWH! I bet SLAG was so excited to see you!! grin
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by TrustDoe

That was GOOD!!

That was GREAT!!

Shiny KILLED!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

laugh

I apologize in advanced if this has been addressed before.

Is your attorney married? Are you having a crush on him?

Oh I admire Shiny's work TREMENDOUSLY!!

So much so that I am actually reconsidering law school.

Originally, about 18 years ago I was going to go to law school. I didn't. Then I got married and I kept hanging on with true crime novels, and of course, Court TV. And jury duty! LOVE it!!

So I'm thinking about it now, and indeed, Shiny asked me if I was going to go to law school and take over his business for him.

I was going to go into criminal law, but I like Shiny's side. You can pick and choose your clients a lot easier.

So I don't know. Right now I am going to register with a culinary arts academy and get certified to be a pastry chef. That only takes 9 months of night classes. I'd love to do daytime but I have to help care for my grandmother.

Anyway, I figure I can do that and then I can have a job as a pastry chef at night while I go to law school. A lot of work? Sure!!

But Shiny will help me study if I need it and I can even get on-the-job-training of sorts!! LOL!!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by onlyUcan
I wish I could have Shiny with me in Family Court with my exH!!

Me too! Shiny is "of the people." He really cares. That makes a difference.
Posted By: onlyUcan Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:53 PM
Culinary school, awesome!!! Do you watch Food Network?? One of my favorite channels.

I would love to see Shiny trip up my exH on the stand. He needs a real kick in the butt.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/22/08 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Way to go, Charlotte! And bravo to OWH! I bet SLAG was so excited to see you!! grin

You KNOW it!! LOL!!

I just know she saw me trying to hold back laughter so BAAAAAAAD when Shiny brought up the "loan!"

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Hey, I just had an idea!! I'll send Slag Gray's XW's phone number in text and she can call her up!! She can hear ALLLL about how he ruined XW's credit, too!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I told XW that she could call Slag if she wanted. XW says, "Heck no! Let her live with the monster she helped create!"

LMAO!!!

Oh yeah, Slag said something about Gray's credit on the stand, trying to get a dig into me. Um, exsqueeze me? HE ruined our credit, not me!! I couldn't pay the bills with radios!!

LOL!

Posted By: believer Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:01 AM
You should be a writer, Charlotte. I always love your stories. It felt like I was right there in court with you.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by onlyUcan
Culinary school, awesome!!! Do you watch Food Network?? One of my favorite channels.

I would love to see Shiny trip up my exH on the stand. He needs a real kick in the butt.

I don't watch it that often. Sometimes with my grandma. My sister likes the cake shows, that's why she's been pushing me to go. And Shiny, too, after he saw my "portfolio," LOL!

But I am undecided so I decided to start with that.

I used to LOVE the original Iron Chef. The American translation doesn't have as much flavor for me, though.

Yeah, I would love to see that, too! And I would be selling t-shirts!!!! wink

LOL!!

What can I say? I'm a weirdo fan of litigation! An even bigger fan, now! LOL!
Posted By: TrustDoe Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:07 AM

May I ask what your undergraduate major was? Which law school did your attorney attended?

By the way, you're so excited to talk about your "Shiny" and yourself that you didn't answer my question. smile
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by believer
You should be a writer, Charlotte. I always love your stories. It felt like I was right there in court with you.

Oh COOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Thank you, believer!!

That means a lot to me...especially if you felt like you were there when you read it. That's a big thing!

Yeah, that is something I am thinking about as well. My first novel will be titled, "My Shiny Attorney." LOL!! He already picked out who will play his character. I have others in mind, though. LOL! Al Pacino? Robert DeNiro? What? Are you kidding me??!! Nah, we can do better than that! (No offense, Al Pacino & Robert DeNiro!) Vincent D'Onofrio, that's my pick!! He would be GREAT!

Second one is, "Toxic Mommy." THAT one will be hard. It's because of my ex-SIL. And that saga is not over, unfortunately. Not until the kids are 18 or ex-SIL contracts a deadly STD. I don't mean to be crude but the kids would be better off. Mel can tell you. She's heard the story and seen the profile. UGH!!

I have a 3rd one, the story of my uncle who was almost killed by a Texas Ranger. That happened in 79 or so. It was over a woman, too. My uncle was dancing with this girl that the ranger (who was NOT in uniform) liked. They handcuffed my uncle and took him to the river and beat him nearly to death. It was awful. And his brother, my other uncle, was murdered when I was 5. By his "best" friend. Over a woman.

Anyway, I've already started the 1st one. Great material to work with!! wink

And if I may borrow a tagline from a movie: "This time it's personal!!"

Yeah, for me and for OWH!!! LOL! wink
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:37 AM

May I ask what your undergraduate major was? Which law school did your attorney attended?

By the way, you're so excited to talk about your "Shiny" and yourself that you didn't answer my question. smile

Yes I did. I admire Shiny's work tremendously and of course I like him. Am I not supposed to? He is my friend, at his behest long ago. This is just his nature, to be friendly. Do I have a crush on him? No.

I've always had a lot of guy friends. This is why I was okay with Gray having female friends. I had no idea he had such boundary problems. I do not.

I know that it is frowned on around here to have opposite sex friends but I will never be able to limit myself that way. I'm sorry.

Whether I'm married or no. But to be fair...when Gray was bothered by my male friends, I just wouldn't associate with them.

But see...he was jealous of a friend at death's door that I went to go see because we didn't know if he was going to make it. He did, thank goodness. But I couldn't even talk about him with Gray. I would just go outside and sit in the yard to pray for my friend when I needed to.

Does it matter where Shiny went to law school? Or any of my schooling?

Forgive me, I just don't understand the 3rd degree here.

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:43 AM
I'm going to call OWH and see how he's holding up and then find some grub.

Just got off the phone with my cousin about my cousin the alcoholic. Sheesh!!

OWH and I are going to be communicating more now, I think. Nah, forget I think. I KNOW! LOL! Gotta plot strategy, after all!! LMAO!!

Maybe OWH & I can hit a few concerts together. He gets freebies to a lot of events because of his other job. He's not dating either so it should be safe. (I may have to watch out for his green-eyed brother, though! LOL! Nah, just kiddin'!)

No way am I ready to jump back into THAT pool! If EVER!!

wink

Posted By: TrustDoe Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:55 AM

Nah, it doesn't matter where Shiny went to law school, but it matters what your schooling is if you're seriously considering law school.

Posted By: schoolbus Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 12:57 AM
TD,

Zaffy left you a message on another thread.

Just sayin'.

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 01:10 AM

Nah, it doesn't matter where Shiny went to law school, but it matters what your schooling is if you're seriously considering law school.

Yes, I am.

This was a dilemma at first until I just decided I would start with one and then start preparing for the other.

And writing? Heck yeah!!

I think that will be a big thing because it's come up so often in the last few months.

Well, I look at it this way, I have PLENTY of time!! No husband to take care of and no boyfriend so I won't have any distractions of the romantic kind to screw things up.

Well, dancing is a distraction but I will NEED that! Exercise! I might have a lot of homework to eat from school!!

But I'll share!! wink
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 01:16 AM
I just got off the phone with OWH. As I expected, now that he's had a few hours to digest things, he feels EVER so much better!!!

And looking forward to more Shiny in action!! LOL!! OWH is getting his list ready for the next hearing!! Well, right now he's working but he'll be working on his list daily.

Well, Slag didn't hire Gray's attorney, I'm sorry I didn't clarify, although I did say her attorney is female.

The woman she hired has a daughter. This daughter dated OWH's brother!!! They came close to getting married!!

He thinks the attorney decided to take the case because of this. Because she wants to win against OWH.

Well, we know that AIN'T happ'nin'!!! LOL!!

Not with OWH's attorney on the job!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Call me to the stand, I told OWH. I am not afraid of Slag or her Harpy. Ask me ANYTHING!! I have NOTHING to hide!!

Darn! I forgot to tell him my nickname for her attorney!!

Oh well, next time!! LOL!!

And now.....FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: keepitreal Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 01:21 AM
Good grief, TrustDoe/Bad Advisor! Here you are grilling DM, yet ignoring a question asked of you on your very own thread. If you are going to post here, could you not at least stick to your threads?
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 03:05 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. I appreciate it and so does Shiny. I told him I posted here asking for prayers.

Thank you, Everyone!!

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 03:31 PM
I would like to add this as a link on my original thread. I don't know how.

Can someone help, please?

Thanks in advance!

Charlotte
Posted By: Bellevue Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 06:10 PM
Can't answer your question, but my comment is:

Dancing is not a distraction in your life.

It is a necessity of your life.

And it is way cool!

Love your thread.

Posted By: not2fun Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 06:13 PM
Hey Char,

I read over this last night but didn't have time to comment. Congrats on you and Shiny and OWH in court yesterday. Sounds like it was fun. Maybe Shiny is RIGHT, you ARE having TOO MUCH fun with this....but hey, after the he77 you've been through, you might as well laugh at it all..... laugh

And I agree with others.....become a writer....lol

not2fun
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Can't answer your question, but my comment is:

Dancing is not a distraction in your life.

It is a necessity of your life.

And it is way cool!

Love your thread.

Thanks, Bellevue!!

And you are SO right! What the heck was I thinking?

I'm going to keep dancing for SURE!!! And that reminds me, I still need to fill out my Polka Club application!! LOL!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

LOVE it!!

I still need to find a place to learn tap, though!!

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 06:44 PM
Hey Char,

I read over this last night but didn't have time to comment. Congrats on you and Shiny and OWH in court yesterday. Sounds like it was fun. Maybe Shiny is RIGHT, you ARE having TOO MUCH fun with this....but hey, after the he77 you've been through, you might as well laugh at it all..... laugh

And I agree with others.....become a writer....lol

not2fun

Yeah, he's right. I am. But I can't help it!!!!!! laugh

And you're right. May as well laugh!!

Sure is better than being in a straitjacket!!! wink

Or am I? (LMAO!!)

Awwwwwwww.......thanks not2!!! blush

That means a lot to me. A LOT!!!!! Thank you!! smile

Charlotte

Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 07:15 PM
I was going to go into criminal law, but I like Shiny's side. You can pick and choose your clients a lot easier.

Oh I could see it now:

Attorney DM: Now, Mr. WS, did you or did you not commit adultery with another woman during your marriage?

Mr. WS: Well I wouldn’t call it that, per se, I had a very good friend who happen to be female.

Attorney DM: And did you sleep with this very good friend?

Mr. WS: Never! I always left before midnight!

Attorney DM: Why on earth would you bring a third party into your marriage?

Mr. WS: You don’t know my wife!!! She had the nerve the wear green every other day. It was torture!

Attorney DM: BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Have you ever heard the term “fog babble” Mr. WS? Well, let me tell ya…...

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 07/23/08 07:19 PM

Oh I could see it now:

Attorney DM: Now, Mr. WS, did you or did you not commit adultery with another woman during your marriage?

Mr. WS: Well I wouldn’t call it that, per se, I had a very good friend who happen to be female.

Attorney DM: And did you sleep with this very good friend?

Mr. WS: Never! I always left before midnight!

Attorney DM: Why on earth would you bring a third party into your marriage?

Mr. WS: You don’t know my wife!!! She had the nerve the wear green every other day. It was torture!

Attorney DM: BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Have you ever heard the term “fog babble” Mr. WS? Well, let me tell ya…...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

That sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh

And you can bet that I'll get the BS to MB!!!!! I be doin' double duty!!!!!

Charlotte

P.S.) I just have to be able to curtail any dancing in the courtroom!!! wink
Posted By: Dancing_Machine OWH - 07/30/08 11:02 PM
I talked to OWH today. I left him a message yesterday asking him if he's talked to his Slag because she doesn't seem to be keeping Gray very busy since he's been emailing me so much.

He said he hadn't really but he did call her to wish her a happy birthday. She tried to talk about all the legal issues and he told her he didn't call to talk about all that. He just wanted to wish her a happy birthday.

Awwwwww.......her birthday, isn't that sweet? Now she's only 17 years younger than Gray instead of 18. LOL! wink

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/16/08 06:07 AM
Please pray for OWH!!

His hearing is at 9am Texas time!!!

That's today!! 12/16/08!!!

He is a little nervous but he doesn't have a THING to worry about!!

Shiny is on the JOB!!

Shiny is on the PROWL!!!

Shiny will whang Slag so good,

She cain't do nuthin' but YOWL!!!

hurray Gimme and S! H! I! N! Y! hurray

hurray What's that spell? hurray

hurray SHINY!!!! hurray

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/16/08 11:50 AM
Do the bump, the bump, the bump

For OWH...
Posted By: Bellevue Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/16/08 06:17 PM
That's about 45 minutes from now, per L.A. time.

Prayers going up. Y'all come back & update us, y'hear?
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/16/08 06:30 PM
Shiny slays Slag
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/16/08 06:41 PM
Update us when you can!

Slag is a........:gobblegobble:

Because of Shiny, OWH will probably have a very..... :happynewyear:
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Bellevue
That's about 45 minutes from now, per L.A. time.

Prayers going up. Y'all come back & update us, y'hear?

Thank you, Bellevue!!!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Shiny slays Slag

rotflmao

kiss
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by cinderella
Update us when you can!

Slag is a........:gobblegobble:

Because of Shiny, OWH will probably have a very..... :happynewyear:

Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Okay, I'm finally back after a REALLY long day!!

Slept 2 hours last night, LOL!

I had a lot of homework. But I was determined to make it!!

Shiny picked me up at the rendezvous point on Tatooine. wink LOL!

We rode to the courthouse sans heater, it went out last week and he hasn't had a chance to get it in the shop because he is SUPER ATTORNEY!!! Faster than a speeding bullet!! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!!

rotflmao

Yes! Really! Seriously! He CAN!!

Shiny dropped me off in front of the courthouse and like last time, had to park 5 miles away, LOL!!

I went in and had to be wanded because of my buttons on my suit jacket.

I was standing and waiting for Shiny to come bounding up the steps and inside when Slag walked by me out of a little hallway with a restroom area.

She mumbles "Good Morning." As IF I'm going to speak to her after the way she has treated OWH!! Slag!

She walked a ways down the hall and I continued to watch for Shiny and also OWH. I looked back at her once and she was on the phone. When I looked back at her again, she was taking my picture with her phone camera!

WTH do you think that was all about? Maybe she sent it to Gray and he made some fake porn site out of it or something.

OWH thinks it's because he hasn't seen me in a while and I guess OWH mentioned to Slag, when he was still talking to her...how much better I am doing, healthy and I guess good looking? blush I don't remember what word he used but it was something like that, LOL!

Here comes Shiny and we went to the courtroom to wait for OWH. Then he showed up with his mom and a friend who was going to testify.

We had to wait for a bit and then the heat was ON!!

Shiny calls OWH's friend...Slag's attorney, (oh yes, the Harpy, that was her name, no? LOL!)-- B&M'ed about the line of questioning. Shiny was able to continue as per the judge and get his points across.

Then cross. Snide cross, I might add.

Then OWH's mom.

Harpy objects to Shiny's line of questioning again.

Shiny is able to continue as per the judge. Harpy objects as to "non-responsive" a couple of times, but Shiny got the info out of her that he needed.

Then Slag. LOL!!

Shiny asks about finances. Harpy objects. Shiny asks about the health of OWH. Harpy objects.

Shiny makes Slag go line by line and explain every little detail about her expenses. She is caustic and nasty to Shiny every chance she gets.

Time goes on. Judge wants to break for lunch. We decide to hit this Mexican restaurant and reminded OWH where it is. Then Shiny says, "I'll take Charlotte!" before anyone had a chance to say anything about who's riding with who. Whatever that was about, I don't know! Maybe I'm amusing? LOL!

Anyway, we meet where we had lunch the last time. Hilarious because it's the place Gray and I ate on our first date. LOL! I can't remember if I told Shiny that before or not. I'll have to ask him.

But that place precedes Gray, it's been around since I was a little kid. I guess that's why I never had a trigger about it. Plus it's in OWH's county so it's not like I ever go there anymore, especially since my dad's mom passed away, she used to live near there.

On the way there in the cold, cold car...I told Shiny I just KNEW he was going to bring up the car and who was driving it the other day! And there was something else I told him that I can't remember. So he says that I have to remind him of these things, LOL! I just DID!!

We get back to court, Slag on the stand. Shiny hammers her about her assertions that OWH wasted money and was in debt when they got married.

Then he brings up the things we discussed. LOL! He looks right at me after he asks her so what else could I do but wink? My eye just did it, I didn't even ask! LOL!! I think Slag saw that. Now she will think we are all in cahoots against her and Gray.

Wait. We ARE!! LMAO!!

I knew Shiny was going to get her because he had that "smile." The "cat that ate the cream" smile. LMAO!!

Long story short, (too late!!!! LOL!)--Shiny wins additional spousal support for OWH!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The judge also set a trial date in March. I checked--it looks like I'll be missing some classes that day but I'm determined to be there for OWH!! That HO!! She should be ashamed!!

I'm glad I was able to go and support Shiny & OWH. Like I told Shiny this a.m.--I'll sleep when I'm dead!! I had to get in here and give this update before I head off to dreamland. It's been a heck of a day!!

OWH is having a hard time with things, still. Freaking out that his wife did all this when she was so opposed to adultery before. Yeah, BTDT!! Gray was the same way, supposedly!!

I tried to pep talk him during lunch and I told him that she is going to end up just like the rest of us if she doesn't get rid of Gray. Heck, she already testified that she had to put a lot of money in her credit cards and her financials reflect that. But it's NOT because of OWH!

It's because of GRAY!! He's going to max her out and want her to file for bankruptcy like he did with his XW and tried to do with me but I wouldn't agree to it.

Amazing, too, because I was pretty sick at the time. That was pre-A.

I also told OWH--"Look, he told her the same line of bs he told me when we got together. I READ about it, remember? He uses the same old story, same old song and dance."

OWH-"Well, I guess it works!!"

Me-"Yeah, apparently. LOL!"

Oh yeah, almost forgot!! She tried to claim SHE has been stressed out since this happened and that is why she lost 30 pounds! (Someone cue the banjos, please? OOPS!! I mean the violins!)

Yeah, OWH's mom commented that she looks anorexic. But that's from an all pill diet. Her and Gray both. Let's see...she testified to what she is taking (allegedly for her stress problems)--some form of xanax (which she has been taking since before the A) and pain pills. Well, GEE!!

Looks like Gray has got her on the old pill wagon. Well, we knew that already. But now it's on the record!! HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Shiny busted her [censored] about her living arrangements, too. Of course there was denial! She's so stoned she thinks we are in Egypt!! LMAO!!

Shiny commented a lot on her arrogance when we were riding to lunch and after it was over. He said that she's almost as arrogant as Gray. Yep! I just told him I hoped I didn't inherit that and if I did, please tell me so I can correct it!!

Shiny has commented before that a LOT of OWH's case is something he can use in mine. More than OWH's even. Heck, OWH even commented about that.

My trial still might end up being before his, though. I guess we'll see. I don't have a date for mine yet and it looks like it won't be January. Shiny is filing to get more temporary support for me until we can get ready for trial and we'll probably end up in court in the middle of January or so.

It was a great day for sleighing!! Oops...I mean, SLAYING!!!

HA HA! Slag is a Post Toastie!! Ahhhh....FORGET Post Toasties! Slag and Gray are both what happens to marshmallows when you are camping and you hold them over the fire for too long!!

Crispy Critters!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

It's just SO funny because I never expected all of this. I filed for protection from Gray and now Shiny is riding herd on the both of them!!

I don't even care about revenge but Karma in the form of Shiny is kickin' the lousy butts of both of them!!

Man, I REALLY need to start that novel!!

rotflmao

Well, I'm going to hit the hay now and have SWEEEEEEEET dreams while Gray and Slag are popping pills miserably and lamenting Shiny's existence!!

Oh yeah, and Shiny said after we left, "I don't think she likes me!"

I said, "That's HER loss!!" LMAO!!!

Hah! That's what she gets for being on the wrong end of the Shiny stick!! rotflmao

Boy, I sure am glad he's MY attorney and not theirs!! Ah, he'd never be theirs. They are the BAD GUYS!!

Charlotte

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 07:47 AM
Just one more thing...(I know, I know...Yah, right!)

Shiny stated to Slag at one point: "So you just want to move on with your new boyfriend and leave OWH high & dry."

She says: "We ALL need to move on."

I know she directed this at me.

I had to hold back laughter.

HELLO? I have been moving on for some time now and since school started I have REALLY been moving on! Movin' on up!!

(Yeah, go ahead with the Jefferson's theme! LOL!)

At one point during Shiny's interrogation, OWH's mom didn't like one of Slag's responses and she made a noise.

The bailiff's head WHIPPED around and he eyeballed OWH's mom.

Then again.

Then again.

I was starting to worry that he was going to toss that sweet, little ol' Italian lady out on her keister!!

But he didn't.

And MAN, you have to be CAREFUL in there!! It's a teeny, tiny courtroom and any teeny, tiny sound is easily heard!

Several times I had to be careful about holding back laughter and not making any snorts or snickers or hissing noises!

LMAO!!

But it was great. Just great! Shiny was GREAT!! FANTABULOSO!!!

Surely I must be dead or in a coma somewhere dreaming all of this? LOL!!

It's like I sent a letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,

Please send me an attorney that is NOTHING like that crappy guy that was my brother's attorney! Please let him be nice and let him be ferocious about the well-being of his clients!! Please let him be a Shiny Attorney, Santa!!

I have really been good this year!!

Charlotte

Of course it wasn't quite Christmas when Shiny showed up under my tree wrapped in pretty shiny paper with a big red bow, but November 1st is close enough!! That was over a year ago and he's a gift that just keeps on giving!! Now he is giving to OWH as well!

YAY!! Thank you, Santa!!

Thank you, GOD!! That's the real deal. Shiny is the hammer of God.

Charlotte

Posted By: karmasrose Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 02:09 PM
Oh yeah! dance2

The karma bus just FLATTENED OW, huh?

Oh, and Gray too... Can't forget him.
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 03:06 PM
I love the fact you have a good attorney. I love the fact OWH has your good attorney. I love the fact your stbxh & slag are both having to deal with this same attorney. I love it that shiny, fabulouso attorney can use material from one case on the other. I love it that his bills are reasonable. You are one lucky woman, Charlotte!
Posted By: Brit\'s Brat Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 03:52 PM
Just thank ol' Santa here! wink

To all of you who don't know, DM is using the attorney I used for my D....he truly is everything DM says! He reminds you of Sylvester Stallone!!!!!
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Oh yeah! dance2

Yeppers, and Shiny's throwin' it into reverse for another round.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Brit\'s Brat
Just thank ol' Santa here! wink

To all of you who don't know, DM is using the attorney I used for my D....he truly is everything DM says! He reminds you of Sylvester Stallone!!!!!

Heh heh heh........ wink

AHA!! Independent corroboration from BB!! And BB is an attorney! Yes, a corporate attorney counts as an attorney, too!! wink

rotflmao

But as you can see, I am NOT exaggerating just because I am a writer!! LOL!!

Yeah, I don't know why I ended up picking him from the names BB gave me but I can only assume that since the devil was trying to stop me from getting to OWH that day and God stepped in that God had a hand in this, too.

I do have to disagree with the Sylvester Stallone thing, though! I remember you mentioning this before, BB. I have seen some pictures of him from the time period when he was representing you...was it his hair? That was the only thing I could figure after seeing those pictures, LOL!

Other than that, a resounding, "NO!"

Not to me, anyway! For one thing, SS can't speak very well and Shiny enunciates very clearly when speaking, even with that Texas accent and the slang, LOL!!

The BIGGEST thing, though is that SS only gets to PLAY a badasssss tough guy on the big screen. Shiny really IS one!! When he is wearing his attorney skin, that is...otherwise he's one of the nicest people I have ever known.

But Shiny has a lot of characteristics that remind me of my uncle that we lost in 2000 to that horrible accident. Some of his mannerisms and speech, especially. They were only 2 years apart in age, my uncle was the same age as Shiny's oldest sister. And one of Shiny's hobbies is the same as my uncle's was. Oh yeah! And their childhood nicknames are the SAME!! That one REALLY freaked me out!! It's almost like my uncle was/is reaching out to me from beyond the grave!

I think this is why Shiny & I are so simpatico. My uncle was like a big brother to me because Mom had me when she was so young.

But yeah, so, long story short (Too late! wink )....other than the fact that SS and Shiny are both Italian...there's nothing else that brings SS to mind. To me, anyway!! LOL!

Thank you, Santa BB!!

kiss

hug

grin

Charlotte

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Oh yeah! dance2

Slag pancakes...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! puke

That's just NASTY!! Ah well, that's a mess for Gray to clean up. Don't know who's going to be scraping HIM off the pavement, though!

Ah, who cares? wink

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/17/08 08:47 PM
I love the fact you have a good attorney. I love the fact OWH has your good attorney. I love the fact your stbxh & slag are both having to deal with this same attorney. I love it that shiny, fabulouso attorney can use material from one case on the other. I love it that his bills are reasonable. You are one lucky woman, Charlotte!

Me, too!! Thank you, cinder!!

kiss

I know I'm lucky and I'll NEVER forget that!!

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/18/08 04:46 AM
I talked to OWH today.

I was going to call Shiny to tell him the good news about passing my Knife Skills exam but I decided to call OWH first so I could report anything of importance, LOL! wink

Well, I WAS wondering how he was feeling, too. That is the main reason I called.

Anyway--we talked for over 3 hours!!

He was very happy with Shiny and he said he felt bad because Shiny didn't have all of the information he needed that he should have had. I told him that Shiny did a fantastic job with the information he DID have!

Yep!

OWH said that he just hasn't been participating much and expecting Shiny to go in there and go to bat for him and that he has just still been in denial about the whole thing. Agreed!!

So he says he is now going to read his Discovery responses and has already been writing a lot more stuff down--he started the writing last night.

This is good because Shiny mentioned that he wished OWH had read the responses before the hearing.

What I still get from OWH is this: When some little thing happens, like the thing with the car for example; he tends to try and find a way to rationalize why it happened. Like maybe Slag drove Gray to work that day and that's why he took the car to Shiny's.

There are a lot of other little things, too...he'll make excuses for her sometimes and I just have to remind him about things, or he'll feel bad about having to get someone involved that he didn't want to have involved because of their comfort level and I just have to remind him that this is a consequence of their choice to have an affair.

There are even some things he is not sure about telling because it is sensitive information...I told him he really needs to run that by Shiny to see if it is necessary to use.

I also told OWH if he needs me to transcribe anything for him to let me know. We can meet somewhere or I can bring my laptop over to his house. That way he won't have to worry about driving so far.

Or even over the phone, he can talk and I can type. I am a windbag typist anyway, LOL!!! As you can tell! wink

OWH said now that he wishes that he had gone to our hearing in May. He was wondering why I didn't call him but we weren't really communicating then. I didn't want to bother him and stuff. He called me a couple of days or so after that hearing...and I thought that he knew about it through Slag or something but he didn't even know we'd had one. That was the day he invited me to the concert Mom and I already had tickets for.

Anyway, he said he wishes he had known how powerful Shiny is because he would have gotten on board a LOT quicker! LOL!!

Well, he knows NOW!!

I talked to Shiny after I talked to OWH and now I have a list of things to pass along to OWH. I think Shiny thinks that OWH might listen to me or hear me better than him. Hey, any way I can help either one of them works for me! So I'll be helping both! YAY!!

Oh yeah, and he was happy I did so well on my Knife Skills exam as well as my cooking exam the night before the hearing.

Hey, that will help him when we go to trial, too! YAY!!

I also qualified for a merit scholarship again! YAY!!

I gotta quote Steve Martin in "The Jerk" for this one: "Things are gonna start happening for me NOW!!" (When he got the new phone book, remember? LMAO! One of my favorite parts!)

Charlotte

Posted By: bestfriend439 Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/18/08 05:03 AM
All sounds good, but you had me at "Things are going to start happening for me now!"
One of my top 5 all-time movies! Will watch it again this weekend; think of you!
BF439

Navin R. Johnson: I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
Marie: I don't wanna puke. grin
That just made me smile tonight.....
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/18/08 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by bestfriend439
All sounds good, but you had me at "Things are going to start happening for me now!"
One of my top 5 all-time movies! Will watch it again this weekend; think of you!
BF439

Navin R. Johnson: I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
Marie: I don't wanna puke. grin
That just made me smile tonight.....

Oh, how COOL!!

Me too, I LOVE that movie!!

That's a good idea, I'm going to check and see if I still have it somewhere and it didn't grow legs and walk out of here! wink

I like the ukulele scene, too. My aunt is learning to play and when I got a copy of The Jerk again there was a little extra on there with the ukulele music where you could learn it--if you are so inclined. LOL!

Still laughing here!!

And...."I'm picking out a thermos, for youuuuuuuuu......no ordinary thermos, it's truuuuuuuuuuueeee...." wink

Charlotte

Posted By: Bellevue Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 12/18/08 06:09 PM
Gray and Slag better watch out now that you've got knife skills.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/20/09 05:50 PM
Bumpity-bumpity BUMP!!!!

OWH's trial is Monday...please send prayers and positive thoughts!!

Shiny is gearing up to kick some serious butt!!

I could see the wheels turning!!

UH-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Monday is a VERY BAD DAY to be in infidel!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Charlotte

P.S.) I still disagree with the Sylvester Stallone thing, BB. Perhaps in fighting mode, the characters, YES. But he just doesn't look a THING like SS!!! LMAO!!!!
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/20/09 08:55 PM
I is cornfuzzled....

Today, you posted........and the last post before that was December 18 - or something like that. Did I only imagine we had been on this thread during the last 3 months? confused
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/20/09 08:56 PM
Hmmmm....that might be my mistake....I'm going hunting for Charlotte's other thread. BBL
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/20/09 09:04 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a typo in my last post and I can't correct it!!!!

Please note....it should say: Monday is a bad day to be AN infidel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but in a way, I guess "in" works, too, LOL!!!!!)
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/21/09 02:17 AM
Bumpin'
Posted By: GoddessLacey Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/21/09 10:04 PM
I believe he'll come out of this smiling more than he ever has before!! He just needs more confidence!!

and a big bump!!
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/21/09 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by GoddessLacey
and a big bump!!

blush
Posted By: Holyheart Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/22/09 12:12 AM
That was fun reading. Yep...I'll keep him in my prayers along with all the other MBers. And please keep us posted. Those of us in Plan D need to be aware of how the system works. And we have to hope our Shiny's live up to the real Shiny's reputation.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/22/09 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Holyheart
That was fun reading. Yep...I'll keep him in my prayers along with all the other MBers. And please keep us posted. Those of us in Plan D need to be aware of how the system works. And we have to hope our Shiny's live up to the real Shiny's reputation.

Yay!! Thank you, HH!!

I will keep everyone posted. I won't be able to update until Monday night, though. After trial I have to go take my written baking exam...I passed the physical one. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LOL! Yeah, I wish everyone could have Shiny for their Shiny Attorney!! He is DA BOMB!!!!

And Boy, oh Boy do I wish I could relate what he is planning for Monday!! OMG!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

I just hope I can stay in there for everything. Last time the witnesses got to stay in the courtroom for OWH's hearing. Not so in mine.

Fingers crossed here!! I'm DYING to see what happens with Gray on the stand!!!!!!! Hoo, Boy!! You BET!!

Her too, to a lesser degree.

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/22/09 11:40 PM
ROCK-N-ROLL!!!!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/22/09 11:49 PM
Just heard from Shiny cementing things for tomorrow. This is gonna be SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 11:38 AM
Okay...

"Ft. Bend County here we come.....right back where we started from......

I tell you, that Shiny, he'll kick some [censored].....

The cheaters....they won't know....what came to pass....

When they're stranded.....stripped and crushed right down...

Oh please won't you come to town...."

Gotta switch to:

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends,

We're so glad you could attend, come inside...come inside...."

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyone in the general vicinity MUST come and see Shiny crush the infidels into new and interesting shapes!!!!

Va-va-VOOM!!! Ha-cha-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Charlotte
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 12:24 PM
Wish I could be there for the show! I'll watch for the nuclear explosion from my perch over here in Brazoria county! grin
Posted By: not2fun Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 04:18 PM
Hey Char,

Not2 reporting here and sending the prayers up AS I WRITE THIS......

keep your dancin' shoes on and your toes up.....

not2fun
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 04:21 PM
And try really hard not to LOL at some of the things that are going to come out of her mouth... cool
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 04:37 PM
Include me in on those prayers.
Posted By: shinethrough Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/23/09 04:42 PM
And please remember that if the "bump" lasts more than 4 hours, he should seek immediate medical attention..........

Just so he can brag about it!!!!!!!!

Don't mind me, I'm on post-op medications.
smile

All Blessings,
Jerry
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:00 AM
Originally Posted by shinethrough
And please remember that if the "bump" lasts more than 4 hours, he should seek immediate medical attention..........

Just so he can brag about it!!!!!!!!

Don't mind me, I'm on post-op medications.
smile

All Blessings,
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

LMAO!! Can I have some of those? wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here's what happened.

I can't talk about it yet, we have to go back tomorrow.

ROTFLMAO!!

Oh yeah, and tomorrow is Gray's b-day!!

I GOTTA remember to tell Shiny!!!

Anyway, I thought I was home free.

On the way there, I asked Shiny if he was going to put me on the stand.

He said it was up to me.

I said, no, I have to leave that up to you but if you don't really need me then that would be good so I can stay. LOL!!

He agreed.

So I was sorting through some paperwork for him while we waited and DAYUM!!! I got served with a subpoena from Slag.

Oh well. So I got to sit out in the hall.

I thought I was okay since no one showed up at my house with a subpoena over the weekend but apparently not, LOL!!!

We worked and at through lunch and then when we got back, Gray was sitting on my bench.

Well, DAMNED if I was going to another bench!!! I could hear Shiny through the wall when he was at bat, for one thing!!

For another....Hell, I was there first, DAMMIT!!

So I sat there with him on the bench and studied. He fidgeted a lot, but I didn't, LOL!!

On the way back, Shiny said, "I can't WAIT to get HIM on the stand!!!!"

I said: "I want to hear EVERYTHING!!! Every little bead of perspiration.....I MUST KNOW ALL!!!!!"

LMAO!!!

He has to be downtown in the a.m. so we won't be able to carpool but if that changes he'll let me know.

Otherwise I'll have to get the blow-by-blow another day unless he calls me first and Slag's attorney gets hers in and I'm excused so I can stay. Not likely, but possible.

Charlotte

P.S.) DIL is trying to get into the blog and can't so if anyone feels like checking. I mean...just because she can't get into it doesn't necessarily mean anything sinister....

But it was the first thought I had. Hers too!!! LOL!!

Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:04 AM
Wish I could be there for the show! I'll watch for the nuclear explosion from my perch over here in Brazoria county! grin

LMAO!!

HAIL yeah!!

wink
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:07 AM
Hey Char,

Not2 reporting here and sending the prayers up AS I WRITE THIS......

keep your dancin' shoes on and your toes up.....

not2fun

Thank you, Not2!!!

Would you mind sending some more for tomorrow?

laugh
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:12 AM
And try really hard not to LOL at some of the things that are going to come out of her mouth... cool

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I just gotta say, Shiny is the ONLY one who DIDN'T tell me not to laugh!! LOL!!

My Mom was the first one to TELL me. LMAO!!!

And now, well, I can't because I'm not in there.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

laugh
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:14 AM
Include me in on those prayers.

Thank you, Queenie!!

Would you mind sending some more, too?

laugh

Hey, it was nice talking to you the other day. We had a great thing going until MB came back up, LOL!!!

Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:28 AM
P.S.) DIL is trying to get into the blog and can't so if anyone feels like checking. I mean...just because she can't get into it doesn't necessarily mean anything sinister....

I checked it and there was nothing new.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:42 AM

Okay, thank you, I really appreciate it!!
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:47 AM
I had expected to find something there...but, as the show isn't over, there must not have been anything to blab about. I bet slag subpoenaed you just so you wouldn't be in there... It's the OW's divorce....what do you have to say to benefit her?
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:47 AM
Oh, Miz Charlotte, you are very very welcome!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 04:18 AM
I had expected to find something there...but, as the show isn't over, there must not have been anything to blab about. I bet slag subpoenaed you just so you wouldn't be in there... It's the OW's divorce....what do you have to say to benefit her?

Yeah, true.

I figured they didn't want me in there or they want to attempt to embarrass me on the stand in some way. Since Shiny wasn't able to get me released like another witness...I suspect the latter. But yeah, the former too, LOL!!

Well, all Ah kin say eeyuzzz....."GO AHEAD!! MAKE MY DAY!!"

HEH HEH HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 05:51 AM
ey, it was nice talking to you the other day. We had a great thing going until MB came back up, LOL!!!
Of course we did DAHLING... We are resourceful women. Ok, one more day full of prayers.

Keep us posted. We are waiting...
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 02:54 PM
Oh...this is going to be as fun as when VD cross examined me on the stand...

I can't express in words the utter elation I felt when I slammed her from the chair.

It...was....HUGE!

Merde! GRANDE MERDE!

(I know...the French word for caca...but dancers say it before going on stage because to say "break a leg" would be disaster)
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:00 PM
please please please

PUT her on the stand
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:02 PM
I know. It'll be PERFECT!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 03:51 PM
Getting ready for Shiny's GRAND FINALE!!

Strike up the band, Baby!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte
Posted By: not2fun Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 04:20 PM
((((whew whew whew whew whew))))

Oh goody...I'm not too late for the party!!!!!!.....lol

I was afraid I missed all the fireworks.....(and I KNOW Shiny and Char will make sure they are big enough for me to see them up here in the Midwest....wink wink)

No problem dahlin....prayers all around today.....

not2fun
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/24/09 06:03 PM
Oh lord.

I'm gonna have to login when I'm home tonight.

I HATE getting on the 'puter at home!
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/25/09 03:18 AM

Nothing new tonight
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/25/09 05:13 AM
I apologize for the delay but I have nothing to report...'cause IT AIN'T OVER YET!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I'm sure this is killing the infidels!!! Heh heh hehhhhhh!!!!!

Once again I sat out in the hall all day with Gray. I was on the bench first...he came and sat over there and I SURE AS HELL wasn't moving!!!

I could hear Shiny grilling Slag through the wall...WOO-HOOO!!!

He asked me about it afterward, LOL!!!

I said, Heck yeah!! I could hear you scolding her!! WOOOOO!!!!

And I could hear her droning on and on in a monotone, trying to lie her way out of her lies!!

So, Shiny got me semi-released.

I was sitting there and it was after 5 and I got up to walk around for a minute. I walked over to the door and it opened up and Shiny was standing there...coming out to get me, LOL!!

Great timing!!

So I went in to talk to the judge and I have to be on call or the bailiff will hunt my scraggly butt down, the judge said jokingly.

laugh

Yeah, so I sat there and listened to Shiny while I studied for a test I didn't get to take, it was too late to drive in by the time we got out so I made arrangements with Chef. She was real nice about it, WHEW!!

Shiny was sweet enough to bring me some water when he went into the judge's chambers to get some at one point. That was good because the fountain around a couple of corners has 2 speeds...firehose and zero!! You either get wet to get a drink or you just don't get one!!

The good thing about this is that it wasn't over on Gray's b-day...OWH was afraid it would be and then they would try to make something out of that--like...Slag: "awwwwwww....your b-day present if my divorce" stuff like-a dat.

But then in a way it's bad, too...Shiny was looking forward to giving him one HAIL of a grilling for his b-day...Ah well, it will just be a late present...ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I won't get to hear it through the wall, though, unless I get called when he goes in.

But, it may not be over tomorrow, either. The courtroom is only available for 2 hours. Slag is still on the stand.

So we shall see!!!

Please continue to send positive thoughts and prayers!!!

It's going great so far for OWH...all you have to do is see Shiny's smiling face and you can know!!! wink

Grinnin' fit to split!!!

LMAO!!

Charlotte

Posted By: mojodiva Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/25/09 02:52 PM
I love the fact that its getting dragged out. It means the judge is really listening!
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/25/09 03:00 PM
I hope that Gray's scoliosis is painin' him from having to set on dem hard courthouse benches....

I also hope that the slag's antipersperant gives out and she gets pit stains while on the bench...

I'm so bad...
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 12:11 AM
Okay, I talked to both mah boys...

Divorce granted.

No word on division yet, though. The judge wants to mull that over.

Shiny got some goodies out of Gray so now he's contemplating the next move.

OWH had a good analogy for Gray on the stand being grilled:

Frog under a heat lamp.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! That's hilARious!!!!

Shiny told me the other day that he feels really bad and he also feels responsible because Gray got himself fired.

I told him it wasn't his fault but he feels really badly about it. So he's determined to make it right somehow.

So SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Awwwww.....

I just couldn't ask for a better attorney...or a better friend.
There aren't any!!

Charlotte

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 12:51 AM
Shiny told me the other day that he feels really bad and he also feels responsible because Gray got himself fired.

Charlotte, why does he feel responsible about that?? Any news on him getting a new job? Are he and Slagho still shacking up?

Did I read right that you are divorced?
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 12:55 AM

Charlotte, why does he feel responsible about that?? Any news on him getting a new job? Are he and Slagho still shacking up?

Did I read right that you are divorced?

That's just the type of person he is.

No.

Yes.

and No. OWH is divorced. I'm still in undetermined recess.

BUT...if Shiny decides to do what he's thinking about doing, the other side will be clamoring for a court date soon.

So we shall see.

He's still mulling it over.

Charlotte
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 01:46 AM
So....if anyone would mind keeping an eye on that blog, I would really appreciate it.

I'm sure they are out celebrating but heck, maybe they'll get toasted and he'll get on there to gloat about her divorce.

He sure WON'T be gloating about: "Frog under a heatlamp!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

That's today's catchphrase. Yesterday's was: "Where's the cannoli?" (courtesy of Shiny)

ROTFLMAO!!

Thanks, everyone, for all the prayers. Now we just have to pray that the judge makes a good division for OWH. I'm sure she will after all of that, LOL!!

Charlotte
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 03:24 AM
it's not looking like it used to but I didn't see anything new.
Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 03:26 AM
found the other view....samesame as before.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 03:28 AM
found the other view....samesame as before.

Muchas gracias!!!!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 03:51 AM
The way I figure it, he's either going to toasted and post a boast...or he's gonna keep his skanky mouth shut.

He KNOWS Shiny is after him with a vengeance now, surely he could see that today? OWH did.

It's like the tagline for Jaws II:

"This time...it's PERSONAL!!!!"

Or was that for Jaws the Revenge? Anyway, LOL!!! One of 'em, anyway.

Yep, Shiny's hot on his heels, the scent of wounded prey is on the wind!!!

He stops near a cove in the moonlight, his ears upright and twitching like twin receivers...(which they ARE!)....and hears the feeble thrashings of his prey, scuttling through the brush in a desperate attempt to get away!!!

But to no avail!!! Gray doubles back and feels a splinter of hope that he's going to escape!!

Then...he feels the warm breath on the back of his neck as Shiny steps up behind him.......

He screams in terror!! It's too late, he's caught!!!!!! Whimpering and cowering he begs for mercy as Shiny towers above him.....

Posted By: cinderella Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 04:20 AM
de nada!
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 02:10 PM
The way I figure it, he's either going to toasted and post a boast...or he's gonna keep his skanky mouth shut.

He KNOWS Shiny is after him with a vengeance now, surely he could see that today? OWH did.

He stops near a cove in the moonlight, his ears upright and twitching like twin receivers...(which they ARE!)....and hears the feeble thrashings of his prey, scuttling through the brush in a desperate attempt to get away!!!

But to no avail!!! Gray doubles back and feels a splinter of hope that he's going to escape!!

Then...he feels the warm breath on the back of his neck as Shiny steps up behind him.......

He screams in terror!! It's too late, he's caught!!!!!! Whimpering and cowering he begs for mercy as Shiny towers above him.....

Did you just watch Splinter on SciFi?

OMGosh it was gross!...good...but gross!
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Please pray for OWH!!! - 03/26/09 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Dealan-de

Did you just watch Splinter on SciFi?

OMGosh it was gross!...good...but gross!

Nope. The only thing I watch on tv these days is 24. I don't even watch the news, LOL! Okay and sometimes I watch the Big Joe Polka Show with my grandma. wink

Charlotte
© Marriage Builders® Forums