Marriage Builders
Posted By: pops BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 03:26 PM
well my dd had her twins last night bringing the grand kids total to 8 with 1 more in the on deck oven (dil still cooking one)

9:30 last night our dd had a c-section because one of her twins was breach and they wanted to take no chances

2 beautiful little girls came out testing their lungs.

1st out was the pushy little Mariah weighing in at 7lbs 30z and a whopping 17inches

after she was through with her queenly entrance little Laylah emerged. she will have to be quick at the dinner breast to catch up as she was a bit smaller at 6lbs 6oz and 16 1/2 inches.

all are healthy and doing well.

they give my dd a total of FOUR girls. after her teenage years i just want to say there is a God. paybacks ar a b%tch. LOL

Posted By: faithful follower Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 03:35 PM
congratulations! You need to change your screen name to "gramps" rotflmao
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 04:08 PM
I'll bet FH is so happy!
Posted By: Pepperband Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by faithful follower
congratulations! You need to change your screen name to "gramps" rotflmao

DITTO kiss
Posted By: Runnerboy65 Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 07:02 PM
Congrats. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Posted By: thndrnltng Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 07:16 PM
Those lengths are awfully short for those weights. Don't be too surprised if their next measurements show amazing growth. Congratulations on the big event, regardless...
Posted By: faithful follower Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 07:37 PM
Either that or they look like little beach balls! Those are really good sized twins!
Posted By: turtlehead Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 07:58 PM
That's 13 lbs. 9 oz. of baby!!
Plus all that other stuff.

BOY I bet she's glad not to be pregnant any more.
Congrats to you and your family on the healthy arrivals.

Are they identical?
Posted By: pops Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 08:42 PM
thanks everyone. yeah with all the other gunk i was thinking she just dropped around 20 lbs. now that's a diet plan. LOL

hummmmm maybe i'll give that gramps they a thought. after all the grand chitlins already call me that.
Posted By: tucktummy Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/21/08 11:58 PM
Many congratulations to you and your family. What happy news.

My twin girls turn 13 next month - lucky me!!

Posted By: A_pretty_face Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/22/08 01:43 AM
Congrats on the bouncing and screaming girls smile Not to bad weight for being twins !! Glad all is well
Posted By: lostwillow Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/22/08 02:28 AM
Congratulations!

WOW, twin girls! My dream for a long time. But, I have two girls two years apart.

Beautifull names!

Posted By: rwinger Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 08/22/08 12:20 PM
[quote]they give my dd a total of FOUR girls. after her teenage years i just want to say there is a God. paybacks ar a b%tch. LOL
/quote]

I hear ya - cant wait on my end.

Posted By: tigger4jdt Re: BABY'S BABY's Good news - 09/03/08 05:22 AM
Pops, just got back into the swing of things on MB after our cross country move. Congrats on the new grand daughters. Our oldest is going to be taken off of bed rest this week, and the meds that are keeping her pregnant. She will be 36 weeks tomorrow, so in the "safe zone" for baby if he is born from this date on. We still haven't decided WHAT we will be called, considering this little guy will have 3 sets of grand parents(if you remember this is the daughter that Sailorman and I gave up for adoption just out of high school) I plan to visit around the first week of Oct.

Enjoy your new little girls! Tell FH I said congratulations!
hurray dance2
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums