Marriage Builders
Posted By: neverthesame hmmm... - 12/02/08 05:07 PM
I rarely post, but was compelled to post this morning on a thread due to what I called "unnecessary attacks" by some posters against others.

I did not name any names. I did not attack anyone, judge anyone, or call anyone names.

I kindly suggested that posters respect different opinions and not attack each other.

Result? My post is deleted. (?!)

Yes, my post was off topic, but so were the prior posts that I considered to be attacking and rude. Yet those posts remain. Ironic...and unfair.

Why is it that some posters are allowed to regularly attack others and be downright rude? Is there a different standard that applies to long-time posters? Are they somehow associated with the board and, therefore, the rules don't apply to them?

I suppose this will be deleted as well...
Posted By: Fireproof Re: hmmm... - 12/02/08 05:16 PM
neversame, personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum. If you see a personal attack, please notify the moderators so they can handle it instead of addressing it yourself. We need your help because we don't see everything.

If you have questions or concerns about moderator actions, please email the moderators instead of disrupting the forum or someone's thread.

Thank you, Fireproof
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums