Marriage Builders
And now I am drinking a bottle of wine and dealing with the pain. <p>At least I found a way to do it...didn't think I could.<p>Thanks for all your support from the last few days.
twilight,<p>Hey come talk to me what is going on? I need you to talk to me!!
Dawn
Dawn, I appreciate your wanting to talk, but let me warn you...I was up to today an OW. I was involved in a 18mth affair with a MM. If you read the thread "Are OW's welcome here" you'll see my story.<p>I broke things off with him today and now I am dealing with it. He is/was a traditional "cakeman". He also found out last night that his wife knows about us and has known for quite awhile but never said anything.<p>Anyway...you probably don't want to hear from a OW.
twilight - we all are here for those who want to heal. When recovery begins, there is no line between BS and WS.<p>It may help to post as well on In Recovery.
Twilight,
I've been both the BS and WS and I can tell you that you have done the right thing, WAT is correct, now the healing begins, and this is a good place to do it.
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by twilight:
<strong>And now I am drinking a bottle of wine and dealing with the pain. <p>At least I found a way to do it...didn't think I could.<p>Thanks for all your support from the last few days.</strong><hr></blockquote>
I just wanted to add my welcome to you. I did read your other post and understand that you are in alot of pain. I understand that your own M is dissolving and it must have been very hard to give up OM at this time. I, for one am proud of you. I wish all OW would be able to take such a good hard look at their actions and do the right thing. You did that and you are most welcome here.<p>Needing
twilight<p>I just finished reading your other post, Good for you I am proud of you!!! And you should be so very proud of yourself. You did a very difficult thing today and you did it for yourself!! You will survive and be a much stronger and better person.<p>You scared me at first as I wasn't sure what you where speaking of finishing it today!!<p>Healing is hard but it is a good thing. Someone had a signature line along the lines of letting a hurt scab over, stop picking at it.<p>You did a good thing be proud!! My prayers are with you, <p>Dawn
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums