Marriage Builders
Posted By: Keosha Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:08 AM
Hey all my friends out there in cyberville... I need your help.<P>I am going to loose all this extra weight that I've packed on. I'm 5'2" and I just weighed myself... 162 lbs! <P>I want to get back to my cute little size 5.<P>I've always weighed from 98 to 110. My current goal is to get down to 110. That's 52 lbs I need to shed. <P>Here's the problem. I love to eat! I have ZERO self control when it comes to late night snacks. <P>I'm desperate for ideas. I'm going to try everything till I find what works for me. <P>If it comes down to nothing working, then I'll wire my jaws closed or something. <P>Please post any and all ideas... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm going to do this.... SOMEHOW I'm going to loose that weight...<P>Keo<P>
Posted By: tootrusting Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:17 AM
Tell me something? How long did it take you to gain your extra weight??? I truly believe that the longer it has taken to put on the longer you should anticipate for it to come off!!!!!<P>Start by keeping a food diary. REally be honest. Including your coffee and cream in the AM. Then figure out what your weakn essed are. If it is dessert, knock off 3 a week. If it is salty (fries, chips) do the same. Try to decrease your intake by about 300-500 cal a day. Hopefully, you will find yourself taking off about a pound every 2 weeks. Believe it or not. That is a good way to do it. DO NOT try to starve yourself. DO NOT give up everything you love. You will just sabotage yourself. <P><BR>I have always been thin to normal.. When I am stressed I do not eat. During this ordeal I lost about 20 lbs. which was not good because I was thin. But after children I had a fair amount of weight. I gained over 50 lbs with my second son. I think a diary helped, as did portion control. I also gave up one thing. For me it was potatoe chips!!!!! Good luck. <P>If it helps you should find a good friend to share your diary with so you don't cheat!!!!
Posted By: woozy Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:27 AM
Hi Keo,<P>I lost 58 pounds on Larry North's Slimdown for Life program. I swear by it! You eat 5 small meals a day, evenly spaced throughout the day. You can buy the book from Amazon.com. Of course the last 20 pounds just melted off due to my husband's affair. If you want to know more about it, e-mail me at dlreed@trispeed.com.<P>Woozy
Posted By: nobeswax Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:30 AM
Keo,<P>Dr. Atkins Diet Revolution is good, also The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet. My H lost 90 lbs in the last year with Dr. A. The beauty of it is that he was allowed to snack as long as the snacks had no carbs. Go to the library, check out the book and see if you think you would like it.<P><P>------------------<BR>Cat<P>I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
Posted By: TheStudent Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:32 AM
I'll offer my suggestions, but you're gonna hate me. I'm 5-6" and weigh 125. My mother's side of the family can really pack it on, though. I can gain 5 pounds in a weekend if I don't watch myself. <P>My best advice is to exercise. Everything counts! Walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. Park on the outside spot at the mall. Weight lifting also helps a great deal. Muscle mass burns alot more calories (raises your metabolism), even when you are just sitting around. Also, never, ever starve yourself. That forces your body to lower the metabolism to conserve energy, and you will burn fewer calories when you finally do eat. Whatever is left over goes you-know-where! <P>Eat a good breakfast too. When I skip breakfast, I find I'm much hungrier the rest of the day.
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:34 AM
Keo,<P>I wish you nothing but luck! Well, and happiness but that's a given!<P>Hey, I got an idea! Quit snacking on beef jerky! LOL Get you some nice crunchy veggies to snack on. I know, they don't taste the same but you'll be eating something! And don't even think about making Woozy's grandma's cheesecake! Stay away from that recipe!<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi
Posted By: woozy Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:40 AM
LOL Mitzi,<P>I may have to remove that cheesecake recipe from my webpage!!! Yes Keo, don't do it! I don't even have a clue how much fat and how many calories are in that most sinful dessert!<P>Woozy
Posted By: father_of_twins Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:40 AM
I am not a good dieter. I exercise several times a week which is a must. But I can still gain weight by snacking at night after everyone goes to bed. If I am watching my weight I will not watch TV at night. If I play the computer, read a book, or excercise then I will not pig out. It works quite well.
Posted By: mercy Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:50 AM
I have a great success story.<P>I am 5'5 and weighed 216:0!!!!!!!<P>I am doing a couple of things.<P>First I am doing the slim for life. BUT i starved so bad at first i am using HERBAL LIFE in conjunction with slim for life. I have lost 40 lbs and 11.5 inches(in the middle alone!) in 3.5 monthes! I am now in water aerobics too. Time to tone! By far I am not Cindy Crawford(nor do i want to be that skinny) i look great!!!!!! I feel great!!!!!!! <P>The herbal life really helps with energy, and keeping your appetite down. Eventually your stomach does shrink so that you do only eat small portions. I feel that since i have been on the herbal life I do not snack or eat hardly any junk at all. I do not feel the need.<P>I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I exercise 3-4 times a week. only eat about 1100 calories a day(tons of salad, which i just love), NO MCDONALDS, only Subway when i eat out! NO FRIED FOODS!!!!!! No junk only diet pop IF i drink any at all. I used to be a pop o holic! <P>Any help there?<P>If you want a number for hervbal life email me at mothernature@ria.net<P>Good Luck!!
Posted By: Keosha Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:56 AM
Thanks you all, I knew you would be here for me.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I got this determination when I was shopping today. (yea, another one) <P>I saw the most beautiful little black dress. It was lace with spegetti straps and a little jacket to match. Last year I could have wore it. This year I can't even think about it... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I forced myself to drive past the store without buying a 6 pack of soda pop. (I only bought 3 bottles) I think that's my biggest downfall! 325 calories a bottle! <P>tootrusting<BR>it only took about 6 months for me to pack on all the extra weight. I don't know how it got so out of control so fast! I'm afraid I'll just keep "growing" if I don't get a grip on it <B>right now</B><P>Woozy<BR>I read your web site with your diet success log. It's great! that's part of the reason I want to loose. It's encouraging to see someones success. Makes it seem more real and more possible for me to do it too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>nobeswax<BR>I'll check at the library monday to see if they have that book. <P>Student<BR>Excerise... ugh... I have some great tapes but only watch them, never participate... WELL, now I'll join right in and do those nasty things they tell me to do... especally Richard Simons... yuk... <P>Ok Mitzi, <BR>I'll quit right after I finish the last 2 packages of beef jerky... don't want to waste them... LOL<P>I'm going to do this<BR>I'm going to do this <BR>I'm going to do this <P>Keo<P><BR>
Posted By: 2sad4words Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 02:59 AM
Keosha,<P>My W gave up sugar - COMPLETELY - no food that even has sugar as an ingredient. The pounds melted off her.<P>Good luck
Posted By: Murphy Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:02 AM
Hiya,Keosha,<BR> I really didn't need to lose weight when my W's affair started,but I lost 35 lbs(the new,improved infidelity diet).I think not eating or sleeping much had something to do with it.After a while I got my act together,started working out,eating better,and put on about 40 lbs,mostly muscle(where's that OM?).Do you have a dog?There's nothing like a dog,whining to go for a walk to get you moving.Perhaps you can do something that'll keep you motivated,like tennis lessons,or racketball.You have to be careful what you eat,and when you eat.I find the worse time is when watching TV.It's real easy to put away a whole box of Snackwell cookies in one sitting(or one movie).They might be low in fat,but will set you back several hundred calories.Try to drink lots of water.It'll help fill you up,and is good for losing excess weight.Don't think"diet",but"lifestyle change".It'll take time,but you'll feel better for it.Good luck!<BR> --Murph
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:14 AM
Keo,<P>THROW THE BEEF JERKY AWAY!!!! or at least try to take it back to the store. LOL<P>I know you can do this! Since you like to shop, go window shopping. All that walking around is bound to burn some calories! <P>BTW, dump the soda!!!! If you have to drink soda, drink diet soda! And lots of water!!! (I'm one to talk about water. The only water this body gets is that glassful when I take my St. John's Wort!) LOL LOL<P>Go Keo!!<P>Mitzi
Posted By: mercy Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:15 AM
New improved infidelity diet??? LOL i hate to laugh but the humor on some of these posts is really too much!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:16 AM
I lost a lot of weight in two years... went from a size 28 to a 14-16, and I still have about 35 pounds to go. I'm 5'7" and at my top weight hit about 271. I won't say exactly where I am now, but I've lost *about* 100 pounds... here's how I did it...<P>I ate a huge lunch only on weekdays, anything I wanted on weekends, but not after 6 PM, and drank TONS of water... I didn't exercise. I think the infidelity diet kicked in at some point, because I haven't gained it back even though I've been eating normally for about five months and still haven't gained... but I stopped losing and need to get on the ball and lose the rest of this... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My way IS NOT healthy, but it works... although I did end up in the hospital with colon problems... heck, I don't know... maybe I'm just talking through my rear end... don't listen to me... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES TO GET THE WEIGHT OFF... IT'S TOUGH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Keosha Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:36 AM
Plan #1<P>Limit computer time to no more than 12 hours per day... LOL<P>1/2 hour excerise w/ video on M - W - F<P>drink some water - try to get used to the stuff! (can I add flavoring?)<P>Walk 1/2 hour on Tues & Thurs<P>eat some carrots instead of beef jerky.<P>Move into this new life style gradually. <P>Don't get burnt out on the idea.<P>If this don't work, then wire jaws closed.. LOL<P>Keo<P>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:41 AM
Keo,<P>You know what we said about those exercise videos...hard to watch, even harder to do!! LOL<P>Hey don't cut out the computer time. Just cut out the "snacking in front of the computer" time!!! LOL<P>Start out doing something simple with the exercise. Walking is great to start with. it's also natural. And you don't have to bend up in a pretzel shape to walk! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi
Posted By: Tulip Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 04:01 AM
I am short, 5'1" and every lb shows! Until I had my first child I always weighed between 90-100 lbs. Over the last 9 years I managed to gain about 50 lbs. <P>The infidelity diet worked great for me too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I wouldn't recommend it. Soda was always my big downfall and that was the one of the hardest habits to break. I started drinking more water and diet sodas when I had a craving for the regular sodas. Also, if I stay busy I don't think about food nearly as often. <P>It becomes quite easy to do things healthy after a little time of working at it. It helps to set goals too. Say to yourself "I'm going to lose 10 lbs." When you reach that goal treat yourself to something special. I now look forward to those special things I buy myself. <P>I have gone from a size 13 to a size 5/6 in 6 months. I have about 10 more lbs to go and then I'm going to treat myself to something really big!! My H has even made comments about all the weight I have lost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Good Luck and hang in there.
Posted By: Caterpillar Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 03:48 PM
Two words:<BR>Tae Bo! <BR>LOL seriously this tape kicks butt and you will lose the inches!<P>Check the library or rental store, they usually have them. it takes at Least two weeks to get the hang of it but it gets much easier.<P>Good job on the soda...what do you drink?<BR>Pepsi One is good, or anything diet if you must have it. 21 days for a new habit to take affect.<P>Add lemon to the water or flavored water, Water is water, DRINK it!! Try it ice cold with a straw.<P>Another good book is Oprahs Making the connection...stresses healthy eating and one step at a time.<P>I don't go for fad diets (carbo, sugar, etc) All things in moderation...(LOL DUH, and I had an affair [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyways....The Keo Plan:<P><BR>1.Get a calander .<P>2. Get a flexible measuring tape:<P>3. Get a set of hand weights.<P>4. Go to the library/video store and check out those tapes<P>5. GET up NOW and get a garbage bag and throw away ALL the crap out of your house...all jerky, junk food etc. <P>6. Go shopping for Healthy Low Fat foods..quick and easy to grab ones.<P>K now on the calander..everyday you write something GOOD you did for you for example:<BR>drank a glass of water... whoooeee a step in the right direction , that way if you get discouraged you can say.."look at all the positive things I have done this week"<P>Take your measurements, if you start exercising you won't notice a pound loss but the inches will come off.<P>Start with weights, the add muscle which ups your metabolism.<P>Keep a food journal<P>One downfall does not mean to go hog wild...just start over. <P>You can do it Keo..I think you should go get that dress and hang it right in your kitchen [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] so you can see it everyday. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good Luck Keo!! You can do it!<P>------------------<BR>Cat<P>catfrommb@yahoo.com
Posted By: Susan Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 04:44 PM
Yeah, you can add flavoring to your water. Squeeze a lemon in it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I sometimes even add a packet of Equal (NOT sugar) and make lemonade...don't know if this is acceptable or not. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: yes_dup518 Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 05:48 PM
First and foremost, you have to be READY to lose the weight. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Prepare your mind.....<BR>And it sounds like you really want to.....<P>As for drinking water? Add a couple slices of lemon.... and get used to taking a bottle of water with you everywhere you go..... eventually... I began to miss the water if I forgot it... and it DOES make a huge difference while dieting....<P>I went on an awesome diet after I had my last child..... IT WORKED!!! I went from a size 13 to a size 6! After three weeks I noticed a huge difference! I didn't think of it as a diet because I would make the portions of food and sit down to eat and think...... WOW.... This is too much!!<P>In October of 1998, I weighted 142....(I am 5'5") I tried to diet my own way and only lost a total of about 8 pounds by February 1999. Then I went back to the original diet plan that I had bought a copy of and.... bought an inexpensive treadmill....<P>This made all the difference in the world!!! I now weigh (and have since May 1999..) 121 lbs and haven't had any problems gaining back unless I STOPPED walking!!! The key to the treadmill is to stick with walking at a speed of 3 miles per hour for 30 minutes...<P>I did it daily.... When I started out I went 10 minutes... then 15... the 20 and so on.. until I hit the 30 minute mark... Listening to my favorite music... and walking to the beat. <P>Sometimes, I pushed it up for a run for a couple minutes at a time but I always managed to keep the the fat grams lost up to 80 grams per walk. It usually got to that at the 30 minute mark... <P>I would eat a big mac and know that I had at least worked it off after my walk.... I never felt guilty if I ate something fattening... I knew I would either walk it off or walk off more than enough. Each day... I knew I was walking off more than I was taking in.... <P>HEY! I am here to tell you that I was in my victoria secret t backs after that and didn't worry about my H seeing me naked!!! I felt so good about myself... <P>I swear.... It was the most awesome diet and easiest exercise program I ever came across... and It worked!!! It is basically a low fat diet.... and hey.... I walked off 10 times the fat grams I was taking in.....<P>Good luck to you.... Look forward to the day when you can look at your self in the mirror and say... "Wow.... I look GOOD!!!!" The feeling is awesome!!<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Lacee (edited March 19, 2000).]
Posted By: Keosha Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 06:28 AM
Thanks for all the great ideas. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I like the "write successes on a calendar" idea. <P>I have all the things I need to do this. Weights (several sizes)<BR>Treadmill<BR>exercise videos<BR>several cases of bottled water<BR>No junk food in the house (never bought any except the jerky)<BR>Cookbooks (In the kitchen with Rosie) and many others<P>My problem is <B>will power</B>. I'll start and go at it with everything I can, then drop off and quit walking, quit trying. I think I quit because 1. don't see results quick enough or 2. get depressed and don't care anymore.<P>I think I'll make it this time. This time I'm doing it for <B>me</B>, not for H. <P>I'm going to go back to the store and buy that dress. I'll hang it in the kitchen and look at it every time I go to get a soda pop or some other fattening thing to eat.<P>Thanks buddies... I knew I could count on you to help me do this.<P>Keo<P>
Posted By: RCoaster Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 06:46 AM
Okay, maybe you'll hate me for this but can I have the extra inches?<P>I wish you the best of luck Keo. Maybe I should start my own thread for anyone who needs to gain weight......Any suggestions, anyone? I'll need to find that cheescake recipe.<P>I always found that it was better for me to judge my 'shape' by the way my clothes fit, not how much I weighed - because my weight doesn't seem to have much to do with what size I wear. I think hanging the dress by the refrigerator is great idea!!
Posted By: Samantha * Re: Diet Time - 03/19/00 08:09 PM
Keosha,<P>I don't know if this will help you or if you want to try it but I did loose 25 pounds in about 2 months or so. Yes the infidelity diet was in play too but, this is what worked and really gave me energy.<P>The book "Eat Right 4 Your Type" by D'Adamo Whitney. It talks about eating the correct way for your blood type. It really worked for me and I woke up with new found energy. I felt physically better and younger than I had in years. I am a type O and that is the most restrictive. <P>Check it out! I am sure you can order it online at Amazon and I know most health food stores have it. <P>Sadly I am not following it now but, do have plans to start it again. I really think it is the key.<P>Good luck and let us know which diet you end up following. I hate formal excercise but need to get back into that too. At nearly 48 I am lucky I look as good as I do. If I excersized I am sure I would look and feel better too. Yikes lady now you got me thinking. LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't lose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>
Posted By: Dazed and Confused Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 01:44 PM
Well, Keo, I weigh about what you do and I'm a lot shorter.<P>First things first...patience. You didn't put it on overnight, you won't take it off overnight.<P>Atkins and other high-protein diets may take the weight off quickly, but the minute you put a carbo in your mouth, it will come back on.<P>The key (and I'm better at talking about it than following it) is to change the way you eat and live....eat what you want, but less of it; exercise more. <P>And keep in mind that us shorties have a tougher time because we DON'T lose weight on 1200 calories a day.
Posted By: yes_dup194 Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 03:03 PM
Keo,<BR>Truly the best "diet" is called "Weigh Down" by Gwen Shamblins. There are home groups going on all over that are a great support or she has a book out that goes over the principles. The basic idea is to listen to your body. Make a committment to eating only when you are hungry and stopping when you are full. Don't eat everything you put on your plate. You can eat whatever you want when you are hungry, just stop when you are full. I have lost 20 lbs and went from a big size 10 down to a 6. This is something that you can do for the rest of your life, not something you have to deny yourself of to lose the weight. She calls it eating like a thin person and it really works. I would recommend this one over any other that I have come into contact with because she bases it on Godly principles. Get the book, get into a group, whatever but this one will change your life and you'll lose weight [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: toots_007 Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 03:33 PM
Weight has been an issue for me since the birth of my second child. I started working out and firmed up, but didn't lose the weight. I tried eating right, but like you, I have NO willpower when it comes to food. I have read up on everything there is to know about diet and health, and here is what I have come up with..........<P>Exercise is very important and must be done a minimum of 3-4 times a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes. I would suggest taking a 30 minute moderately fast walk, followed by ab exercises. <P>Water is very important. You must cut out sodas and drink water mostly. <P>Food: AH, here is the problem. The dieticians will tell you to cut down on carbohydrates. Carbs tend to make you crave sweets. Potatoes and carrots turn to sugar when digested. Cut down on your portions of food, blah, blah, blah. <P>After 4 years of doing all this crap and not getting anywhere, I've just stopped eating. My H and I are going through some hard times, which has really screwed with my self esteem and I have just stopped eating. The weight is coming off - 10 pounds in one week!<P>Herbalife will help with your energy and hunger. I really like the stuff! I'm using herbalife in conjunction with dexatrim. I exercise a minimum of 30 minutes EVERY day, I do abs (my problem area) twice a day - 100 situps in the morning and evening. It has made a difference.<P>One thing about working out for the last 4 years - my endurance has shot through the roof. I can out aerobicize anybody! My next goal is to start running. Have you seen how those runners look? They're all thin and anorexic looking (except you can see their muscles). But I lost 30 pounds after my first child, just by walking and doing ab work. You could start there. Good luck!!
Posted By: schizzo Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 03:50 PM
Keo, I too have tried many ways. Don't waste money on any of the get thin quick junk in the mail. Yes, I did.<P>For most of us stress causes a gain. We gotta enjoy life more, you know, like the French. Ever wondered why the portions are so small at French restaurants. They eat slowly, enjoy it, savor it. So they eat less!<P>Find an exercise you enjoy. Weight training is the best overall, and I found a way to do it I enjoy. At my gym, they offer classes in Powerflex. Much more fun than doing it alone!
Posted By: Keosha Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 11:39 PM
Thanks again you all.<P>Today I've done a pretty good job of it.<P>No "pigging out" (one small piece of angelfood cake) but I've heard it's not as bad as other cake.<P>Only 1 soda pop. (can't quit them cold turkey)<P>excerised for 15 minutes. (need to work up to more)<P>Took the dog for a walk. (around the house 10 times) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'll have to drive around the house and find out how far it is... LOL<P>I'm doing ok for the first day. I'm sure I'll get better at it as time goes by.<P>Keo<P>(spelling corrections)<p>[This message has been edited by Keosha (edited March 20, 2000).]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Diet Time - 03/20/00 11:46 PM
Hey Keo!<P>Glad today went better!!! You didn't eat any beef jerky did you? If not, yippee!!<P>At least today you walked around the house instead of driving it!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Today was a GREAT start!!<P>Hugs, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Mitzi
Posted By: sobeit Re: Diet Time - 03/21/00 12:14 AM
Keosha: I don't think you want my advise if you know my history. However, you want to make sure whatever you do is done in moderation and safely. Exercise and relaxation for both the mind and body is very important to your mental well being as well as physical. You can eat your balanced 3 meals a day or 5 small meals a day. Make sure to include protein, carbohydrates, and veggies(green,orange, yellow)fruit(sugar)dairy(calcium)and some fat in your diet plan. When the nutritionist developed a meal plan for me, she told me to eat protein for breakfast. Such as: small baked chicken breast, wheat toast w/jam, fruit, milk or egg, wheat toast w/jam, juice, milk(yes I had to eat the yolk) The protein not only helped with muscle recovery from all the exercise I do, but helped keep me fuller longer(prevents binging). For snack: low fat yogurt or 5 crackers with peanut butter or slice cheese squares. Lunch: 1/2 sandwich(protein of your choice, bread, veggies) more raw veggies, fruit or cookie, skim milk, Afternoon snack: graham crackers w/peanut butter or cheese. Supper: Baked chicken or fish, sweet potato, salad, cooked greens, dessert. Also, the peanut butter, cheese, a tab of butter can count as your fats. Remember this menu was designed for me because of my eating disorder. Of course, I fell off the wagon and now I live on Ensure with my biggest meal at lunch. So much for my advise. Don't stress over the scale (big mistake) You are losing weight for your health. Remember your body is designed to function and survive. It will retaliate if you deprive it of the minerals and vitamins it needs to survive. Good luck to you.
Posted By: Keosha Re: Diet Time - 03/21/00 12:30 AM
sobeit<P>why did you say that? <P>of course I want your advice too (your advice makes since)<P>It probably doesn't show in my posts here, but I like everyone, the whole world is full of my friends that I haven't met yet!<P>It don't matter if your tall, short, fat, skinny, red, blue, green, black, white, or a combination of all of the above. I still like you (unless your H's OW) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>thanks for adding your post<P>Keo
Posted By: sobeit Re: Diet Time - 03/21/00 12:56 AM
Keosha: No, I am not your spouses OW. However, I was the OM's OW. Someplace I do not want to be again. Thank you for including me as your friend.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums