Marriage Builders
Posted By: Keosha My final post - 03/22/00 06:12 AM
This is the last time I'll post here.<P>I can't tell you why, I wish I could. If I explained my reason, I would be betraying a promise I made. <P>I won't come to the forum to read posts either. I know I would be to tempted to answer some of the posts.<P>I pray that you will all heal your marriages, or move on into a full and rewarding life.<P>Thank you for being here for me. I've learned so much. I know I'll make it. <P>I love you all.<P>Keo
Posted By: Mitzi Re: My final post - 03/22/00 06:15 AM
Keo,<P>At least come back to read the good-byes! <P>I will definately miss you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have come to think of you as a very close friend!! I will miss your humor!!<P>If you want to keep in touch thru email, please do. (mitzihartman@webtv.net)<P>Love ya!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: woozy Re: My final post - 03/22/00 06:19 AM
Keo,<P>I am so sorry you have to go. I understand if it is what you must do! I have enjoyed all of your advice and just being your friend! Take care and if you ever want to send me an e-mail, here it is:<P>eldareed@hotmail.com<P>I will miss you dear!<P>Woozy
Posted By: No_Trust Re: My final post - 03/21/00 07:47 PM
Goodbye Keo and best of luck to you.
Posted By: Viki Re: My final post - 03/21/00 07:54 PM
Keo,<BR>You take care of yourself and remember, if you need us we are here for you. I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand you have to do what works for you. <P>Viki<P>P.S. Work on your aim while you're away!!; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: hanora Re: My final post - 03/21/00 09:22 PM
OK Keo, you do what you need to, but darn it I will miss you. I am absolutely sure you will "make it". The very best of my wishes to you.<P>PS keep your powder dry.
Posted By: Xman Re: My final post - 03/22/00 12:09 AM
Aww Keo.....<BR>Oh well, if you must. You helped pick me up when I was down and I dont forget stuff like that. Thanks so much.<P>Best of luck to ya....you're a swell gal and i'll pray that your bonehead H wakes up soon to that fact......<P>So long.....<P>Bill
Posted By: Murphy Re: My final post - 03/22/00 03:11 AM
Keosha,<BR> You really don't have to leave because you didn't like my lousy diet advice.And we were just starting to have fun,too.Maybe you can sneak back once in a while.I hope things go well for you.Good Luck! --Murph
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: My final post - 03/22/00 04:42 AM
best of wishes to you...take care<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>
Posted By: Peggy Re: My final post - 03/22/00 12:40 PM
<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Sure am going to miss reading all your posts. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Peg
Posted By: NSR Re: My final post - 03/22/00 02:26 PM
We'll all miss you...<P>When the time is right... come on back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: Butterfly Re: My final post - 03/22/00 08:56 PM
Keo,<BR>I'll miss you too. And remeber, you are ALWAYS Welcome here.<P>If you want to e-mail, please do....<BR>labutterfly68@hotmail.com.<P>My thoughts & prayers will stay with you, <BR>Blessings Always,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>
Posted By: professorg Re: My final post - 03/22/00 09:25 PM
Keo,<BR>You will be truly missed. You will be in my prayers. MONDO HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>email if you need to.<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net
Posted By: RWD Re: My final post - 03/22/00 10:01 PM
Keo,<P>Hate to see you leave too ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Best of luck in your life !<P>God Bless you always.<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger
Posted By: bonnet Re: My final post - 03/22/00 11:43 PM
Hey keo,<P>I can't believe this. I'm hearing one of our songs on the radio, and crying. And typing to you too. Sad, all at once.<BR>I understand you must do what you have to do. keep well, and stay strong.<P>I wish you all the very best<P>Jo
Posted By: lostva Re: My final post - 03/23/00 12:45 PM
Take care of yourself. And remember we are here anytime you need us.<P>Love and prayers.<P>Lori
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums