Marriage Builders
Posted By: Cuckold Ladies survey again: why did EA become PA? - 04/10/00 01:38 PM
Of course, the man probably was forcing the issue all along, but what made you ruin a perfectly emotionally stimulating EA and end up with a complicated PA situation?<P>It would seem that an EA had been achieved and this is an appealing state to stay in, so why risk so much pain (especially for your husband) by jeopardizing the EA and allowing the dreaded PA to occur?<BR>
Hi Cuckold, <P>Do I remember correctly, did you pose this question before?? Just curious. Have a good day, Dana<BR>
I can't say this was something I put alot of thought into before it happened. The EA was not appealing to me at all. I was in hell. And I was ignorant...<P>The PA happened the day I went to tell the OM we could not be friends any more. He had never even touched me before that day. His roomates were home. I thought I was safe.
Lonelymom,<P>This is a brand new question.<BR>
Posted By: Jill Re: Ladies survey again: why did EA become PA? - 04/12/00 05:22 AM
Cuckhold:<P>In my case, I was so "close" to the OM on an emotional level that the next "natural" step was physical.<P>Yes, I knew what the consequences would be...I think that the OM knew what the consequences would be, too (personal HELL...I've mentioned before that we both cried the entire weekend because we knew that what we were doing was wrong). But, I think that at the time of the PA, we (me and OM) were both so needy and numb and stupid and sad and lonely that it SEEMED like we didn't have anywhere to go besides into each others arms. YES, I realize NOW that I had choices that I could've made besides having an affair. But, I was too blind to see the other options. I should've dropped my luggage and caught the first flight home to my husband. I should've dropped to my knees in the airport and cried out to God to give me the strength to flee the situation, but...I didn't...and here I am.<P>I was so blind...so stupid. But, I'm not blind OR stupid anymore.<P>Jill
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums