Marriage Builders
I just thought it might be fun to find out everyone's birthdays so that we can wish each other a Happy Birthday when it comes around.<P>My birthday is January 7<BR>My H birthday is September 27<BR>Our anniversary is also September 27<BR>
OK, I'll bite....<P>My birthday is January 2<BR>W's birthday is November 15<BR>Anniversary is January 7<P>--DeWayne--
Great idea! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My b-day is May 3.<BR>H's b-day is December 11.<BR>Our anniversary is May 28.<BR>
Mine is March 2nd<BR>Husbands is November 30th<BR>Anniversary April 22nd
My birthday is September 23 RD don't ask the year. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>Hubby's is June 2 ND<P>Anniversary is December 3 RD [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>By the way Hopeful, it is a good idea.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited June 29, 2000).]
good idea!<P>my b-day is April 15th (yes tax day for all of us Americans)! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>my H's is April 19th (two aries together - no wonder why we have problems)<P>anniversary is June 7th
My B-day is 11-23-64<BR>H b-day is 02-01-60<BR>anniversary is 12-29-83
This is cool<P>My B-day is Oct 19<BR>Wife's is Aug 21<BR>and for our anniversary this year she let me find out about the EA June 18
Good question hopeful. It'll help us all get to know each other a little better.<P>My birthday 12-5-57<BR>H's birthday 2-21-52<BR>Anniversary 1-31-81<P>Hopefully we will celectate our 20th anniversary next year.<P>allison
I too like the idea [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My birthday is September 11<BR>H's is March 23<BR>Anniversary June 21.<BR>Kat
<P>My birthday--June 24<BR>H's birthday--July 8<BR>Anniversary--February 21
My bd and H bday is 1/21.........<BR>unfortunately that's the date of the initial PA w/OW-- Happy Birthday to me- huh?<P>Let's see how we can celebrate our BDs next year.<P>Our 10th anniv is 11/10 if we make it. Keep your fingers crossed.
Well, I was going to sit this one out but...<P>Anniversary-9/ 7<BR>(her father's birthday who passed away when we were in high school.)<P>W's birthday- 11/ 16<BR>my birthday 11/ 17<P>rrunrr<BR>
My birthday is Aug 28<BR>My H's birthday is March 14<BR>Our Anniversary is July 6 - I wonder what kind of mood I'll be in next week [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We agreed no cards or gifts, but we are going out to dinner. I sure hope I'm in an up mood...
My BD is September 17.<P>H's BD is June 13.<P>The anniversary of the day we exhanged vows is June 26, which I no longer care to celebrate for two reasons: 1. The vows were broken, and H does not want to make new ones; 2. He hasn't cared all that much about celebrating it other than the obligatory dinner out for years, so I feel like it really doesn't mean much to him either.
My BD is July 28, H is Dec 14.<P>Anniversary is coming up Aug 10.<BR>Lora
My birthday is 5/12/69.<BR>H's is 5/27/67.<BR>Anniversary is/was 7/21/89. We should be divorced by then. <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Hey Hopeful,<P>Cool idea and I expect many cards from you guys this weekend!<P>My Bday is 07/02/1960. I'm going to hit the big 40 in two days. Holy poop on a stick!<P>Val's Bday is 07/08/1970. She hits 30. Robbed the coffin with me.<P>Our anniversary is 07/22/1994. Going to be six years. We been together for 12.<P>If I can hold out on the D for another 6 months I can get another cleaning for free. Spouses at the dental office get a special discount! That's the Jew boy talking.<P><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic
Catnip 3-12-49<BR>Pup 3-25-49<BR>Married 3-22-80<P>March, March, March, March, March....<P>Catnip =^^=<p>[This message has been edited by catnip (edited June 30, 2000).]
Rob's b-day 29 Dec 1962<BR>W's b-day 21 Jan 1964<BR>Married 5 Oct 1985 <BR>Met for first time 1 Jun 1985<BR>Asked her to marry me on 15 Jun 1985<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net <BR><p>[This message has been edited by professorg (edited June 30, 2000).]
Just bringing this back to the top.
My birthdate 10-10-65 (I'm a Libra/Snake--in Chinese astrology)<BR>My H's 3-19-63 (He's a Pisces/Rabbit--or Cat)<P>Make of that what you will.<P>We just had our 13th anniversary--married on<BR>June 20th, 1987.
Bring this back to the top.
My b-day 11/1, All Saints Day [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>W b-day 12/29<BR>Anniv. 5/17<P>Leilana, you share my sister's b-day.
My b-day is 7/11<BR>H's is 8/14<BR>anniversary is 8/15...19 years this month! <BR>Wow...
My BD 8-31-65<BR>W's 12-06-68<BR>Anniver. 9-26-92
My birthday is November 21<BR>My w b-day is December 7<BR>Our anniversary is May 29<P>AC2
By the way, it's been a long time since I've laughed. The one-liners are pretty good (holy poop on a stick). Also, the describing of the OM/OW under another heading. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>AC2<BR>
My b-day 2 March 1967 (not like he ever remembers.)<P>Anniversary 8 March 1994 (he tries to forget.)
My b-day is today!!!!! 8-11-61<BR>H's b-day is 5-5-76<BR>(No robbing the cradle remarks please) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Anniversary is Sept 19th!!!!
Ok. I'll jump.<P>My b-day 9-21-59<BR>W b-day 9-22-65<BR>T b-day 12-27-79 another robbing the cradle<P>Anv 12-15-91
Yea Baby...<BR>I don't care who knows it b/c I've earned every little wrinkle!!! <P>My B'day 11/6/48<BR>H B'day 6/1/47<BR>Anni. 5/10/69<P>D'day 7/23/99
My BD: 8/12/61<BR>H BD: 5/9/56<BR>ANNIV: 6/25/94<P>H had "date" with OW during all three occasions last year - his BD was also mother's day and he made an excuse to get away when my daughters were visiting, I couldn't get off work for anniv., and we had just separated a week before my BD, about 3 weeks after D-day. This year was better, marriage back on track and he went out with me on his BD and our anniv., but I had to work on my BD.<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums