Marriage Builders
Just spotted you, TnT, how are you doing? I was thinking about you and for the first time in a long time, checked out the women's bible study and was relieved to find you...then you were here.<P>Timing was amazing!
Posted By: Sheba Re: Tnt...how are you? Sheba..miss you, too! - 09/15/00 06:02 AM
You never cease to amaze me FHL!!!<P>I just stopped by before my attempt to get some sleep......court tomorrow - divorce day probable!!!<P>Not doing too well.....hopefully I will survive it OK. I know I will be in a lot of pain for the next couple of days, but I do realize that this is simply a step in God's plan.<P>Thanks for showing up when I need that calmness that you seem to be able to give me always!!!<P>AND hello to TNT also.....even though I haven't seen her post yet, I am glad to hear her name and know that she is around......missed you both!!!<P>HUGS and say some prayers for me if you would......<P>Sheba
Prayers as ALWAYS, Sheba...if you don't post here, E-mail me about how you are doing, please.
good luck, sheba. hi fhl [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums