Marriage Builders
Posted By: Cuckold Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/13/00 10:12 AM
Don't be one on February 14 if you are being mistreated. Get with a best friend or family member and pamper yourself. You deserve to have to fun and laugh for a change. So no pity parties on Monday.<P>
Posted By: lonelymom Re: Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/13/00 03:49 PM
Cuckold, <P>By your name, I wonder if you read Private Lies?? <P>I have been dreading tomorrow with a passion. Going to try and get through it one hour at a time.
Posted By: Empty Shell Re: Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/13/00 05:00 PM
cuckold -- Long time no see. I hope you are doing well.<P>God Bless
Posted By: Cuckold Re: Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/14/00 04:28 AM
Thanks Empty Shell, hope you have a good heart day today. Yes LonelyMom, and it's a great book, very insightful.
Posted By: woozy Re: Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/14/00 04:42 AM
My husband and I are separated right now but are supposed to be working on our marriage... well, you know how that goes, I am working on the marriage. Anyway, I just saw him this weekend and when I got home, I had a nicey nice Valentine in my e-mail from him. Well, when I went to reply to send him one, guess what happened!!! It popped up his e-mail addresses to people he has sent cards to from that website. Well, guess what, the ow's e-mail address was there. Of course I am sick about it. I talked to him on Pow Wow and called him on it. What a jerk! Why do I keep hanging on? Because I am a fool who loves her husband and believes that marriage is forever! Anyway, he told me he sent her a card that says he is blue. Well, that sort of just sent me right over the edge! I unleashed! I know, I love busted all over the place! It just ticked me off! How dare he! OK, that was my Valentine's Day horror story! I just wish I could have seen the card she got! Hmmmm.... wonder how I could find that out! Oh well... it would just make me even more sick than I already am!<P>Woozy
Posted By: Cuckold Re: Happy VictimTime's Day - 02/15/00 05:02 AM
So sorry to hear that your persistance is not paying off so far. You can confidently say that you are giving it your all and that's something to be proud of.<P>Try this site, it'll perk you up... <A HREF="http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm</A> <BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums