Marriage Builders
Posted By: Eleanor Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/06/00 04:13 PM
Hi again,<P>The coincidences are unreal! I lived on the corner of Girouard and Sherbrooke for 4 years and now have lived on Harvard for the last 5 also!!!<P>I made a good guess about the West Island...when you think about it...where else would you live? The south shore? Laval?? Get real! (You did say you lived in the Greater Mtl area)<P>I have an email addr at : eleanor_crabtree@hotmail.com if you wanna get in touch with me.<P>It's "creepy" only in the sense that I have come to think of the "voices" on this board in a sort of disembodied way...people without bodies...but of course you do! At the very least I thought of it as mostly an American board (I Love Americans!)...you know what I mean?<P><BR>Anyhoo...gimme a shout if you like!<P>E
Posted By: Eleanor Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/07/00 12:20 AM
up to the top
Posted By: Eleanor Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/07/00 02:58 PM
up to the top
Posted By: Eleanor Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/08/00 07:52 PM
Hey S,<P>Are you ok or did you just lose internet for a bit?<P>E
Posted By: soulloss Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/09/00 03:51 AM
hey there Eleanor !!!!<P>yikes!!1<P>life does that twisty, curvy thing, you look up and suddenly it's Saturday......LOL<P>hey!! it's snowing.....it's really beautiful out there....happy April....remember the year we had snow in June??...<P>are you feeling any better?...has some of the mental chaos quieted down at all?...<P>have a happy sunday... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dylan
Posted By: Eleanor Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/10/00 05:39 AM
Hey,<P>Is this snow freaky or what??? there must be 1 and a half feet of it out there!!!<P>I am feeling a bit better mentally...H and I have been having a few good talks and life seems to be getting back to normal a bit. At first...when I fist found out about the baby, I stopped thinking about the ema...but those thoughts have returned a bit. I feel alot more vulnerable/less powerful now than I did before I found out I was pregnant. Now in my bad moments, it all hits me at once...baby, ema, everything. But truthfully, those moments do pass fairly quickly, not like they used to.<P>How are you doin'?<P>E
Posted By: LisaM Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/09/00 06:49 PM
Hi Eleanor!<BR>Just wanted to let ya know that you are less alone than you may realize.<P>I'm in Ottawa but grew up in the West Island area (Dollard) and still have most of my relatives in Montreal as well.<P>The snow is bizzarro. We were in shorts just a skant 10 days ago. What the heck is this all about???????<P>Cheers,<BR>Lisa
Posted By: Eleanor Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/09/00 09:51 PM
Hi lisa,<P>Just wanted to say hi. Thanks for the reminder that Canadians are part of this site. I read your profile...sounds like a rough situation. What struck me is that you too look to "cures" or maybe "solutions/answers" that will help you make sense of your life and fix some problems...funny how it just doesn't work that way isn't it? Everytime I find a new book or site or whatever...I always think "Yes!!! This is it!!!" But nothing really takes away the fact that I am alone in my problems and must make my own decisions, and live with them...<P>A bit heavy for a snowy sunday aft....sorry...<P>Keep shoveling!<P>E
Posted By: soulloss Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/09/00 10:27 PM
hey there fellow snowed-in people!!!<P>LOL !!!!!!<P>I LOVE IT !!!!!!!<P>I have been humming christmas carols allllll day long, it is beautiful and magical out there....what a lovely gift...LOL..<P>hey Lisa.....where in Dollard did you grow up??...what high school?...<P>Eleanor, I am glad to hear that your 'moments' are fleeting...put your feet up, and do as we are today...a complete, lazy sunday....<P>I am going out for a walk right now....giant snow flakes falling, doritos calling me from the store.....<P>hey...everybody want to come to my house for a snowy BBQ ???<P>Dylan
Posted By: LisaM Re: Hey Soullouss/neighbor - 04/09/00 11:54 PM
Dylan -<BR>I'm in - be at your igloo in 2 hours flat! <BR>(I'll bring the poutine, the BeaverTails and the <B>REAL</B> Maple syrup!<P>We left Dollard when I was 8. Lived on Davignon (sp.) Drive near the West Island Mall.<P>Still have relatives all over the frikken place so it's still like going home (25 years later...... shhh, don't tell).<P>Thanks for your words of support Eleanor - alas, the ending of my humongous efforts is not a happy one. Long story.<P>Got the fireplace roaring, kids just in bed. I'll be leaving soon Dylan. What else do I need to bring? Please have your walkway shovelled - Done mine four times in the past 48 hours and my back is a little sore. Couldn't tackle another at this point!<P>Next party's in Ottawa. <P>Cheers,<BR>Lisa
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums