Marriage Builders
Posted By: 2sad4words Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:17 PM
Why not? I could use the diversion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>There once was an unfaithful wife<BR>Whose betrayal cut like a knife<BR>Though she lied and deceived<BR>Her spouse never believed<BR>For he'd known her for most of his life<P>OK...I'm not quitting my day job. Anyone else wanna try?<BR>
Posted By: pollypurebred Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:28 PM
Here goes...<P>There once was a wife who was happy,<BR>But soon she was made to feel crappy,<BR>Her man and his whore<BR>Created one more<BR>[censored] in the world, ain't that just snappy?<BR>
Posted By: Marseeya Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:41 PM
Well, he met her one night on the 'net.<BR>His favorite fantasy pet.<BR>He ran out on me,<BR>So I followed Plan B<BR>And it worked, but I'll never forget.<P>It's been over a year since I posted on here and I just wanted to check in... It brings back so many sad memories...
Posted By: pollypurebred Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:42 PM
Or how's about this?<P>They say what goes around comes around.<BR>But I don't think that saying is sound.<BR>The court ordered, you see<BR>That we live desperately <BR>While the tramp's purse with our money abounds.<P><p>[This message has been edited by pollypurebred (edited May 18, 2000).]
Posted By: beth28 Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:44 PM
On such short notice... (Publicists don't read this now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) lol<P>While Mother Hubbard went to her cupboard<BR>Her husband didn't know that she heard<BR>His coos on the phone<BR>She felt so alone<BR>His lies, and half-truths were absurd.<P>
Posted By: Goober Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 08:47 PM
There once was a wife of Goober<BR>Who thought life was just super<BR>She had another man<BR>but had no plan<BR>And threw her life in the pooper.<P>That felt great!!<P><p>[This message has been edited by Goober (edited May 18, 2000).]
Posted By: pollypurebred Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/18/00 09:17 PM
Ok, I'm getting too into this now:<P>What can I do to pay them back?<BR>I'll accuse them of selling crack!<BR>Off to jail they will go,<BR>My H and his 'ho,<BR>and from scary inmates they'll get flack.<BR>
Posted By: TheStudent Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 03:50 AM
There once was a wife<BR>Who made the mistake of her life<BR>She confessed and came clean <BR>but all H did was be mean<BR>so you see, there's two sides to this knife<P>
Posted By: grandpabri Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 04:08 AM
Now limericks are supposed to be off color, so<P>My wife thought she was so slick<BR>All she wanted was BF's big d**k<BR>So she left me one day<BR>And the kids but well hey<BR>All I can say is she's psychologically sick
Posted By: MENTAL Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 04:37 AM
There once was a man we'll call [censored].........<BR>Who saw life through rose colored glass......<BR>But the Ho came along...........<BR>and sang her trampy song............<BR>And now the [censored] has no class............
Posted By: catnip Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 05:31 AM
There once was a man who left his wife <BR>a woman once called the love of his life<BR>he spent all their money and found a new honey<BR>who caused them hardship and strife<BR>Now the man has regrets<BR>The wife no longer frets<BR>but the honey now weighs a ton-y<P>Meow<P>catnip =^^=<P>
Posted By: catnip Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 05:38 AM
Why the husband left is a mystery<BR>After all, they had love and all that history!<BR>When faced with life's struggles<BR>He thought he could juggle<BR>Two women who wanted the same thing<BR>A life with him and a wedding ring<BR>He dumped the whore and said "no more"!<BR>And came home to the wife he adored.<P><BR>catnip =^^=
Posted By: catnip Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 06:06 AM
Last one, I promise, unless I'm inspired...<P><BR>Common and coarse with an [censored] like a horse<BR>the other woman desperate to marry<BR>so got herself pregnant<BR>his child she did carry<BR>but the husband came home, of course<P>Words of caution to consider<BR>Stay faithful and don't get bitter<P>Stay close to your spouse<BR>and don't leave your house<BR>or your marriage could go in the shi**er<P>catnip =^^=<P>
Posted By: Jill Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 06:20 AM
I'm just a wife, not a mom<BR>I slept with a man I'll call Tom<BR>My life is a mess --<BR>Should I expect less?<BR>Now, isn't that just "da bomb"? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay, so...I'm pretty crummy at being brief and making things rhyme! Please keep in mind that it's 1:20 a.m. At this hour, ANYTHING sounds good!! LOL<P>Jill [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Posted By: Neobican Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 06:53 AM
I once had a wife so dear,<BR>she kept her secret over a year,<BR>because of that lie,<BR>affair no.2 came by,<BR>now she is no longer here.<P>the other man is something to dread,<BR>when you think hes with your wife in bed,<BR>for disrespect like that,<BR>there is only one justful act,<BR>to strangle other man 'till hes dead.<P>sorry about last one.. but I am sure you all understand. : )<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Neobican (edited May 19, 2000).]
Posted By: grandpabri Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 07:08 AM
There once was a wife from Nantucket<BR>For the OM her clothes she would shuck it<BR>She lied all the time<BR>They were not even sublime<BR>So I got to the point where I said "f**k it"
Posted By: 2sad4words Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 11:27 AM
Hey! I think I'm getting better at this!<P>Twisted logic is what one expects...<BR>"not an affair cuz there was no sex!"<BR>But healing can't start<BR>in affairs of the heart<BR>with denials that no one respects
Posted By: mammadoc Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 12:27 PM
The OW's H is a fag.<BR>For my H she'd look like a hag.<BR>She was my "best friend",<BR>But thanks be, H made it end.<BR>And she's stuck, a 300-lb bag!!!<P>
Posted By: purplemag Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 01:00 PM
My husband had an affair<BR>At my heartstrings this did tear<BR>Upon discovery<BR>We started recovery<BR>Now we're an inseparable pair!<P>There had to be one happy one on here, didn't there? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by purplemag (edited May 19, 2000).]
Posted By: NoMas Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 01:44 PM
There's a woman who has caught my eye<BR>Breaking off contact will make us both cry<BR>To pursue her in life<BR>Would cause us much strife<BR>So to fix our marriage we'll both try.<P><BR>***sigh***
Posted By: loveWASblind=lWb Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 01:53 PM
My old man was lucky to catch,<BR>A baby we wanted to hatch,<BR>Then SHE came along,<BR>Said our marriage was wrong,<BR>And he snagged her like Monica's thong.<P>My H is a d!ckless jerk,<BR>He met a blond 'ho at work,<BR>....uh, can't think of anymore... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Posted By: Bystander Re: Infidelity Limerick Challenge!! - 05/19/00 02:34 PM
<BR>GP,<P>I was gonna use the classic "Nantuckett" and you beat me to it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bystander<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums