Marriage Builders
Posted By: hanora x - 06/02/00 02:05 PM

<small>[ February 23, 2005, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>
Posted By: lonelyinlove Re: x - 06/02/00 02:22 PM
Hanora,<BR>thank you so much for your quick and frank reply. <BR>I know what you mean about having put in 30 years and that's alot to throw away...<BR>I was married for 15, no affairs were involved. But in retrospect I regret ending it, wish I had of given him the chance to get counselling, or us together...I regret that.<BR>I guess I was suffering from the 'grass is always greener on the other side' syndrome.<BR>But man have I learned how 'not' greener it is. Oh well...past mistakes, must move forward. Hopefully have learned and don't want to make the same mistakes again.<BR>So...where abouts in Canada are you hanora?<P>Thanks<BR>:-)<BR>Lonely
Posted By: hanora Re: x - 06/02/00 04:08 PM

<small>[ February 23, 2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>
Posted By: lonelyinlove Re: x - 06/03/00 05:06 AM
Hanora<BR>thanks for getting back to me.<BR>I remarried July 1999 to an Australian, we are in the throws on Immigration 'la la land" hehehe<BR>Seems I've made similar mistakes this time round and jumped into something 'way' too fast. This message board (I only stumbled up on it a few days ago) has been a godsend.<BR>Some of the stuff I'm reading is so close to home. <BR>It's always good to get a males point of view as well.<BR>I'm taking my daughter to Wonderland this summer...never been. I've been to Toronto a few times actually. I like TO very much.<BR>take care...and please feel free to message me 'more' I am enjoying the interaction and exchanging of experiences.<P>Lonely
Posted By: hanora Re: x - 06/02/00 07:15 PM

<small>[ February 23, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>
Posted By: lonelyinlove Re: x - 06/05/00 11:46 AM
Hi Hanora,<BR>oh no...he came here in 1997 and has been here ever since (well, had to leave briefly in Nov. 98)<BR>
Posted By: Goober Re: x - 06/05/00 03:12 PM
Greetings fellow Canadians, I'm out in Oakville!
Posted By: lonelyinlove Re: x - 06/05/00 03:36 PM
Hi Goober..Oakville, near Toronto right?<BR>:-)<P>How are you?<P>What's your story? <P>Hope you have a great day!<P>Take care<BR>Lonely :-)
Posted By: hanora Re: x - 06/06/00 01:26 AM

<small>[ February 23, 2005, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums