Marriage Builders
Posted By: F A Leilana - 09/14/00 01:50 PM
Just a little note to see if you had forgotten about me.
Posted By: Leilana Re: Leilana - 09/14/00 06:09 PM
F A <P>No way! But I'll be back tomorrow. Just came in to check a response to a thread.<BR>H went to the ocean to pick some lobster early this morning but will be back soon and we'll be spending the day together. <P>There was a little thread that may make what I'm doing controversial so I wanted it out in the open and explained/clarified before I continued.<P>I've never forgotten--but work has been manic! Keep getting called back in! (I think you must have already read my whining over my 17hr shift yesterday!) <P>Tomorrow, definately. I really need to sit down a while to do this but as my H took today off from work for a "together" day--so it won't be today. <P>Spock you later!<P>Aloha,<P>L<p>[This message has been edited by Leilana (edited September 14, 2000).]
Posted By: F A Re: Leilana - 09/14/00 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leilana:<BR><B>There was a little thread that may make what I'm doing controversial so I wanted it out in the open and explained/clarified before I continued.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Which thread was that?
Posted By: Leilana Re: Leilana - 09/14/00 07:11 PM
tigger's "Need a Prayer and What Do You Think" thread from yesterday.<P>I thought you had read it and that's why you posted this.<p>[This message has been edited by Leilana (edited September 14, 2000).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums