Marriage Builders
Posted By: NSR Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 11:38 AM
For those who don't know it...<P>Our warrior...<BR>Our wisdom...<BR>Our strength...<P>...is going into court today for what will most likely be a divorce...<P>Offer her all you can to get through this day...<BR>...for one who has struggled with us for so long and gave so many of us uncounted posts of support!!!<P><B>Sheba</B>...<BR>...I pray for you today...<BR>...I care for you today...<BR>...I will be thinking of you all day.<P>God will give you the strength you spread so generously to everyone on the forums...<BR>...today and for the rest of your life.<P><B>You are not alone</B>!<P>...and...<P><B>YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY LOVED</B>...<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jim<P>
Posted By: FaithHopeLove Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 11:53 AM
Me too, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 01:04 PM
Dear Sheba, <P>My thoughts and prayers are with you today...<P>------------------<BR>Susan
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 01:09 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{SHEBA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<BR>I'm so sorry! <BR>Please don't keep that sadness inside my friend. <BR>You know where I am.<BR>
Posted By: Lora Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 01:12 PM
Oh Sheba,<P>I have been missing you around here. I will be thinking and praying for you today.<BR>Lora
Posted By: Tom Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 01:47 PM
Sheba,<P>Always know that no matter what happens, you will be ok.<P>Tim
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:06 PM
Oh Sheba, we all love you ! We are right here, let us know how you are.<P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:10 PM
Sheba,<P>Big (((((HUGS))))) and lots of support!<BR>Let us know how you are.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: K Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:12 PM
My prayers too...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Empty Shell Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:13 PM
Thoughts and Prayers Sheba.<P>We all love you.<P>God Bless
Posted By: Sir Hurts Alot Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:19 PM
To our Warrior Princess,<P>May you feel the loving arms of Christ holding you today.<P>May you also feel our hugs too.<BR>{{{{{Sheba}}}}}<P>Your MB buddy, <BR>SHA<P>------------------<BR>There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
Posted By: Resilient Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:22 PM
Sheba,<P>My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Be strong and know we care.<P>Jo
Posted By: WhenIfindthetime Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:23 PM
<B> {{{{{{{SQUEEZE HUG}}}}}}}}} </B><P>Sheba, we are here for you whenever you come back. You will be in my thoughts today, especially since part of your situation is so similar to mine.<P>We would all love to have you join us in our Nashville Divorced MB party in January. Think about it, and see if you can find the time to grace us with your inspiration and wisdom, and maybe even enjoy yourself for a weekend get away.<P>Be sure to join us on the D/D board once in a while, where we can support you when you need it.<P>thl
Posted By: Chris -CA123 Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:42 PM
Prayers for comfort to you Sheba.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>
Posted By: DanaB Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 03:58 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{SHEBA}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Sending you hugs and prayers today. Sorry to hear about your day today. I just signed my divorce papers this morning too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dana<BR>
Posted By: NSR Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 04:06 PM
Dana...<P>I don't mean to leave you off of the support other's are offering Sheba...<P>The pain you have must cut deep...<P>My prayers and thoughts are for you too!<P>I have seen your post<A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000939.html" TARGET=_blank>Signing DIVORCE papers tomorrow</A> (on the D/D forum)...and I have already responded to it!<P>Yes...<BR><B>You are loved too!</B><P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 04:13 PM
Dropped by, saw this...<P>Ah Sheba, <P>You are such a wonderful, loving, giving, person... <P>I'm so sorry for your pain! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl
Posted By: RWD Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 04:31 PM
Sheba,<BR>My thoughts and prayers are with you too!<BR>Bob
Posted By: loveWASblind=lWb Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 07:39 PM
(((((SHEBA))))))))<BR>you are so strong......
Posted By: alias Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 08:34 PM
{{{{{{sheba}}}}}}}<P>Sheba, dear, you are loved and prayed for...<P>So many times you have posted to me when I needed encouragement, enlightenment, or a gentle correction...<P>you are in my prayers today and this week...<P>liz\pogp\lizpearl
Posted By: cl Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 08:43 PM
<BR>My dear sheba,<BR>Sending prayers and positive energy your way. You are the strong one though you may not always feel that way. (((((hugs)))))<BR>cl
Posted By: schizzo Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 10:08 PM
Sheba,<P>I'll be praying for you too.
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 11:07 PM
Sheba,<P>I'm late getting on today....<P>Count me in on the prayers and thoughts...<P>I will remember you.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.
Posted By: Sheba Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/15/00 11:47 PM
You folks are just toooooo good to me!<P>THANK YOU ALL so much for your love, hugs, prayers and good wishes....I felt them and stayed pretty strong!!<P>I have company now so I can't write much, but I wanted you all to know that I am doing well for the most part. I will come back ASAP with individual replies here and also I'll do a thread about the last chapter of the W.A.D. marriage.....time for a new book about life in post divorce WADdom!!!!<P>That starts tomorrow....he's coming over!!!!! <P>BIG HUGS and MUCH LOVE right back to you all.....and DANA - I am so sorry that this is "the Day" for you also. Prayers to you and yours.<P>Sheba<P>PS - NSR you are a wonderful man!!! YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT? Love ya and looks like I beat you to the "finish"!!! Didn't want to win this one...heck, I didn't even want to "place" in this race!!!!
Posted By: NSR Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/16/00 12:12 AM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/16/00 02:50 AM
Hey Sheba,<P>Prayers and best wishes coming your way. Missed you here. No one to play with.<P>I still go back and laugh at the burning puppy post that we stole away from NB. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] That was fun.<P>Hope you are doing alright. It does get better.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Tim
Posted By: chick's Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/16/00 07:02 PM
(((((((((((((((SHEBA))))))))))))))<BR>I pray all went well for you, know my prayers are with you! God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!
Posted By: willbok99 Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/17/00 02:35 AM
May life unfold for you according to your dreams from now on Sheba. You deserve so much....now and forever.
Posted By: Sheba Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/17/00 07:03 PM
Hi Everyone -<P>Again, I want to thank you all so much for showing me support in everyway possible.....from love to laughs!!!<P>You are wonderful people and I do Thank God for you everyday.....even if I am not around here very much, I have you in my thoughts, prayers and heart. <P>I am divorced.....<P>Gosh, I never - ever thought I would have to say that!!! I have to now, because that is what society demands. In my heart and before God, I feel that I am not......<P>BUT, I also feel that I have two choices here....I can keep myself sad, angry or hurt by dwelling on being made to do something that I don't want to do OR I can think of it as the ultimate act of love for the man that I love - the pinnacle of fulfilling his NEED for a divorce.<P>I am going to choose the latter!!!!<P>I want to be rid of the "old" marriage too.....really!! I want a "freshness" to this relationship also!! I didn't need a divorce to get that, but he did.<P>I don't want to write much more about the divorce itself here....have a novelette thread coming for that...so look for it. I PROMISE that it will be veeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy interesting!!! You know me!!!! Bring the popcorn, put your feet up, have tissues on hand....and never, ever drink something too close to the monitor or keyboard - you never know when your jaw will drop or a laugh will sneak up when you enter Whack-A-Doodle World!!! LOL!!!<P>On to individuals......<P>NSR - What can I say to you? You are amazing!! You call me warrior, wisdom and strength....sometimes yes, sometimes no!! But all of those, when/if I exhibit them, were brought about by the examples I found here at MB!!!! I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for this board, the great people here who showed me the way and God!! Through them, I was able to find ME and start being the best person I could be...I am forever indebted!!!<P>You, on the other hand, have been the greatest gift here....you have created things that will last for many MB generations; such as your Notables and ALL the collections and informative avenues you have worked so hard to compile to help others. <P>WE are the ones who are lucky, for we were given you. Thank you and YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY LOVED my friend!!!!<P>I know that you dread D-Day as much as I did....but I also know that there are reasons why it is happening to us!! Do not dread what GOD has planned for you - HE knows what is best and you will be shown his reasoning soon enough I promise!!!! <P>FHL - It helped me more than you will know, to see your thread and name the other night!!! I had only learned of court that day...which was the day before it happening...and was in a panic/sadness/defeated state such as I hadn't experienced yet - even through all these years of nightmare.<P>You calmed me....per usual!!! Thank you!!! I am so glad that something told me to come on MB before bed.....<P>Sue - Thank you for thinking of me. I know that you know how it is....<P>Wassi - I am not really sure why I didn't do a thread or email anyone when I got hit with the news.....NUMB perhaps? Deer caught in Headlight syndrome? I know that you are there - THANK YOU!!! I was very sad, it's true!<P>Wait till you see the thread I make though........<P>Lora - Thanks for the thoughts and prayers....although I haven't had much time to post, I try to check up on people and follow their situations....I am sorry for what you are going through right now, but I want you to know that you WILL get through it and as long as you continue to work towards what you want (for yourself and the marriage) you will make it to the outcome that is best for your future.<P>TimJ - Thanks for reminding me of that!!<BR>I believe that we will ALL be OK - whether that is with or without our spouses, as long as we keep working on us!!!!<P>Deb - Thanks for being here Deb!! I love you too!!! How are you and Mike doing? Say Hi to him for me!!!<P>Mitzi - Thanks for the BIG HUGS and support, they helped tremendously!!!<P>K - Thanks for the prayers!! And thank you for giving so much to us here!!! You have helped me in so many ways - I am truly indebted to you.<P>Empty Shell - Thank you and thank Hopeful for the thoughts, prayers and love. I love you guys and I hope that you both continue to progress towards those goals of great "individualness" and "marriage partnership". Although I haven't been around that much, which hopefully will change some now, I do care and follow what you guys are up to!!!! <P>SHA - Ah, SHA!!!! My Buddy!! Do you know that my HOPE takes a big leap whenever I see your name? It does!!!!<BR>Because you are the one who "restoreth my faith" in men, in realizations, in choosing to change, in working for what you love, want and believe in.....<P>Keep shining SHA.....Keep the hope alive in the marriage direction!!! I am going in a different direction now, but still have my hope and goals intact!!<P>Resilient - Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Jo!! I was pretty strong (I think!! LOL) and I certainly know that you all care!!! Thank you for that - especially when so many are going through so much upheaval of their own.<P>WhenIfindthetime - My Goodness but those Squeeze Hugs felt good!!! THANKS!!!!<BR>Thanks for thinking of me and being here, it means so much!!! <P>How nice of you to invite me on the Nashville Trip...I wish I could go, I NEED to get away, that's for sure!!!<BR>I can't afford to, though.....But, think of me while you're there and make sure to have a great time!!! Behave yourselves!!!! LOL!!!<P>I will be by more often on the D forum, I haven't really been around on any forum that much..I hope to be able to change that!!!<P>Chris - Thanks for the comforting prayers my friend. They mean alot!! I miss you, ya know.......Talk to Donna yet?<P>DanaB - BIG HUGS to you!! How are you doing with this? Thank you so much for showing such care to me while in the midst of handling it yourself. You're a very strong woman!!<P>NewBeginning - Oh NB, thank you so much!! I am glad that you were perusing and saw this!! Thanks for the kind words and I want you (and David) to know that I hope you both find the relationships that you both dream of.<P>RWD - Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, they helped me get through it all!! I admire you (and others with kids) for being so strong, it is hard enough when it is just you, but to have to help them through the changes has to be so difficult........YOU are doing a great job!!!<P>LWB - Thanks for caring and posting, I think I did pretty good.....time will tell I guess!!<P>Alias - Thank you sooooo much for your hugs, kind words and prayers. They mean so much to me!!!! <P>CL - Hi Stranger!!! Got the prayers and DEFINITELY received the Positive Energy!! Look for the Divorced Thread that is coming and you'll see!!! BTW - guess who didn't wear her panties again!!! LOL!!!!<P>Sweetpea - Thanks for the hugs and prayers - they truly help!!! <P>Schizzo - Thank you for praying for me. The prayers are working!!!<P>WilliamJ - Thanks for your prayers and thoughts also......Hopefully I will be able to be around more now and can get caught up with everyone!!!<P>Medic - Where have you been young man? Not that I have been around much, but it seems like forever since I talked with you last!!! I miss you and our "discussions" also!!! LOL!! Gotta get back to that, wouldn't you say? Not like this place couldn't use another "flaming puppy" story....It's good for what ails ya!!!! I am OK.....better than OK actually!!!!<P>Chick's - Thanks for the hugs as well as your prayers. I knew they were with me and still feel the power of them. How's the little one? And the rest?<P>Willbok - Thank you for your kind words and that wonderful wish for me.....you're such a wonderful person. We all deserve so much more than what we've dealt with. I know that we will receive it at some point!!!!<P>Again, thank you all......I hope to get the thread out soon, if the phone stops ringing and people stop coming by!!!<P>BIG HUGS and MUCH LOVE to all of you,<P>Sheba<P><BR> <P>
Posted By: LadyK Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/17/00 08:51 PM
Sheba,<P>You were the first one to respond to many of my first posts a year ago and you were my strength. I wish I could have seen through your eyes to let my relationship go before the marriage. I knew you spoke the truth, but I must see something deep in my H's heart and sould that maybe he doesn't even see.<P>Your attitude is awesome and uplifting, but I will always pray for you as I know it's easy to be strong for others when you can't be strong for yourself.<P>I look forward to seeing your upcoming thread with tissues and a wine cooler (but not close to the key board or screen).wink<P>Here's to tomorrow...<P>God Bless!<P>Karen<P>P.S... Dana, my prayers and well wishes for you as well, although I don't get on much and haven't seen your posts.
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/18/00 01:46 AM
HEY Sheba,<P>You damn Skippy about having another fun post. I just looked at that the other night, what a BLAST! Missed you too!<P>Where have I been... I just got out of county prison, some charge about a wrongful death to a small dog... something regarding a fire. My laywer was a piece of ... well never mind. I'll kill him later.<P>The final decree should be in my hot little patties any day now and I can't wait. Got a bottle of champagne to celebrate the event.<P>Guess you figured my mindset has changed somewhat. I don't need to be lied to and will not tolerate that ever again. <P>I picture in my mind Val saying "Hey, you f*cked up, you trusted me, try to make the best of it"<P>"They" are the losers in this situation and I am making the best of it.<P>I have come out ahead in this deal. W #3 will be the happiest woman on God's green earth. Yep, going to do it again.<P>Waiting for you. I'm game to play again.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Zippy
Posted By: Sheba Re: Wishes for Sheba - 09/20/00 01:14 AM
Thanks for your prayers and kind words, Lady K. They help me so much.<P>You are one of the people I say by name in my nightly MB candle prayers, so I certainly remember you daily!! <P>How about an update? If you have one around somewhere - just point me to it. I haven't been around much, but hopefully, will be able to change that.<P>The new thread is all done, so enjoy!!!<P>Medic - Soon as I start getting my feet wet around here again, we'll have to get a good laugh thread going......in the meantime, think of a theme!!!!<P>You crack me up...arrested....LOL!!!!<P>I must speak with you about your anger issues!!!! (but seriously, you sound a bit unhappily resolved with Val's latest choice - or lack thereof.....we should talk that out!!!) I am here for ya!!!<P>Hugs to you both,<P>Sheba<P>PS....NSR - where are you?<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums