Marriage Builders
Posted By: personal How do I get H to come clean on OW??? - 09/28/00 05:04 AM
Okay tomarrow may be the big day> I am going to ask H about the OW. Dont want to screw it up. He is sly. If you dont ask the questions just so, it gives him an out. EX. Have you spoken to her? He would say no, and have had sex without words. How do you open that conversation? I have some evidence from his emails to her. I will be calm and careful as I usually am. I dont scream or lash out. I jsut hate the lies, what if he denies it, then is it over, I lose? Eugh... Help anybody?
Posted By: JR61 Re: How do I get H to come clean on OW??? - 09/28/00 06:40 AM
If it were me, I would be direct. I would have printed emails and tell him I would like to discuss them. If I thought I would get more information from her, I would talk to her (which I did). Sounds like you already know, just want him to admit it. Sorry about your situation.
Posted By: cleopatra Re: How do I get H to come clean on OW??? - 09/29/00 05:49 AM
ask simple yes or no questions.<P>"are you having a PA?"<BR>"are you having an EA?"<P>dont give opportunity for omitted information. asking open ended questions is begging for lies and excuses. think of yourself as a lawyer questioning a hostile witness. don't give him room th manipulate the truth. be very very specific.<P>cleo
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums