Marriage Builders
Posted By: wasstubborn From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:04 AM
Thank you each and every one of you that has been praying for my brother and our family.<BR>He had his stem cell transplant the first week in April.<BR>He had a CT scan......<P>HE IS CANCER FREE!!!!!<BR>Miracles happen. I came to you all and asked for your prayers. Every single one counted and I can't thank you enough.<P>I have been very frightened waiting for the results. I should have known that people as special as all of you had pull.<P>Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>wassi smile
Posted By: Pahakissa1 Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:10 AM
Hi Wasstubborn,<P>Long time. I am so happy he is cancer free. Praise God. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: Raskal Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:19 AM
Wow! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! <P>I am so glad for him, you and your family. Thanks for the update!
Posted By: Almost Happy Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 05:03 AM
WS............<BR>I know we just got off the phone with each other........<BR>BUT.........<BR>Well....I still can't talk, let alone type [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Your Brother is blessed to have YOU!<BR>I am still shaking my head, taking deep breaths, and my eyes are still running!!!!!!<BR>I am sooo filled with happiness!<BR>Love Ya,<BR>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: FaithHopeLove Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 11:53 AM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 01:09 PM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wonderful news!
Posted By: Guarded Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 01:28 PM
I'm late getting here but this is wonderful news!
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 02:01 PM
Paha, Raskal, AH, FHL, Nyneve, Survivor<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thank you all again!<BR>Your prayers have been very powerful. I knew when I came to MB with my prayer request that I was coming to the strongest people I know.<P>Last night I was truly speechless. (AH knows that).<BR>Today all I can say is thank you a hundred times over.<BR>It has been a very long time since I received truly wonderful news. I wasn't sure how to handle it at first. These last few years I have certainly gotten into the habit of expecting the worst.<P>I had to share this good news with you all since you were there for me.<BR>Your prayers are appreciated more than you could know.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: SKM Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:00 PM
Great news. . .PTL
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:14 PM
Wonderful! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8
Posted By: K Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 03:17 PM
wassi:<P>This is terrific news.<P>God bless!
Posted By: lostva Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 05:41 AM
Oh, Wassi, I've been so worried about you! That's absolutely wonderful news.<P>Love you,<P>Lori
Posted By: peppermint Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/24/01 08:53 PM
Hi wassi,<P>Great news! Congratulations to you and your family.<P>Peppermint
Posted By: cl Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 01:49 AM
HI Wassi,<BR>Miracles happen sweetie!!!!!!<BR>I am so happy for you and your family. Wonderful news.<BR>Keep those wonderful things happening.<BR>(((((hugs)))))
Posted By: Lady_Clueless Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 02:41 AM
Wassi, that is <B>GREAT!!!!!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am so happy for all of you!!<P>Thank you, Lord!
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 01:54 PM
Thank you again to all my dear friends! This thread is to let you know more than how much I thank you. It's to let you all know how very important you are. <BR>I remember telling my brother that he had no idea how many people were praying for him. <P>SKM, Lor, K (I knew you had pull [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), Lori, peppermint, cl, Lady Clueless.... <BR>Thank you for being there through everything..for being the kind of people who help others....for just being special!!<BR>I thank the Lord every day for this place and for all of you.<P>My modem is fried so I don't get on the computer much anymore. Don't worry about me Lori. That is one of the reasons why you haven't seen much of me lately.<P>Take care all!!
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 03:06 PM
WS,<BR> <BR>Must be ESP. I have been thinking so much about you lately and wondering how you're doing. So happy to hear the good news!
Posted By: Sheba Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 08:28 PM
HI WASSI!!!!!!!!<P>Hip-hip-hooray!!!!<P>Although I wasn't here much, I have been praying for your brother and the family throughout.....<P>Tears of joy, my friend!!!!<P>Love Ya, Miss Ya and SUPER BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: From the bottom of my heart....... - 05/25/01 08:52 PM
Wassi,<P>I missed this earlier....I'm glad to see thiungs working in his behalf...<P>Best wishes to you and your family,<P>Bill
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums