Marriage Builders
Posted By: JK Kudos to this site and its members - 07/03/01 02:18 AM
In the midst of implementing Plan B, Rick37 has the sensitivity to remember me and post a question about my weekend. It so easy to get self absorbed when dealing with the trauma of our own circumstances. But a simpele guesture of kindness and toughtfullness by one person can make your day and make a difference. I hope I can find this selflessness and thoughtfullness. <P>Thanks Rick37 and thanks to all.<P>JK
Posted By: Rick37 Re: Kudos to this site and its members - 07/03/01 02:28 AM
JK,<P>You've already found it. I thank you for such kind words. You just made my day and made a difference.<P>The beauty of this site and the many members is that the willingness to help each other through these utterly crazy situations is amazing.<P>WAT and I concurred the other day that it would be a different world for us without this site. When you mention to someone that you frequent a "website" concerning marriages, little do they know just what a profound impact it has on all of us.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Rick37 (edited July 02, 2001).]
Posted By: SeenTheLight Re: Kudos to this site and its members - 07/03/01 02:49 AM
All:<P>Amen.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL
Posted By: after shock Re: Kudos to this site and its members - 07/03/01 04:00 AM
I really need to work on some projects in my home - but it is hard for me to concentrate and devote myself to the work I must do.<P>I get on here, because I need help, and I give help to those who need it too. <P>When I found out a year ago, I thought I would go crazy. Many, many times I had so much dispair, pain, emotional turmoil, trauma, etc. No one knew what I was going through - all I knew was I was going crazy. It was hell. I wrote Dr. Dobson, I called Minirth/Meyers, Harley sent the e-mail letter, and a month later I looked at MB. If I'd only known things I know now - I wouldn't have LB'd so much or so bad. I did not know what was going on "fog", "withdrawal" with my H. He'd never acted like that before.<P>It really helps me to vent, and to help. I'm not perfect, but I am trying. Thanks for being there. aftershock
Posted By: Diva Re: Kudos to this site and its members - 07/03/01 08:20 AM
Amen.<P>This place has been a lifesaver to me. You all are terrific. As I said in a post to H, this place helps me make sense out of the senseless. (And might I add, gives me clues about the clueless [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].)<P><BR>Diva<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums